What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,We have to finish it - Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...this doesnot add up to the story...

The all India Muslim board refused to put them in any of their grave sites they issued a warning to every grave site belonging to Muslims but the govt did not know where else to put them and in the end they gave in and were put in unmarked graves what else could we have done with their dead bodies?

AK1.jpg

Pakistan is coming to eliminate world's most wanted Modi and some hindu terrorists in India safe haven. :cheers:

Ohh ya. means its exactly after Abbotabad incident.

But where did he say bout finishing Pakistan?

Actually, its gonna be a trend now. Many fake videos and claims gonna come in the future. Modi as a good admisnistrator wont be digested by Sickulars and Pakistanis.
Stupid our discussion was focused on when was this video made!! just read the post i have quoted. And if he exactly said to eliminate pakistan from world map or not take this matter to the OP as im not the exact person to have shared this video.

The all India Muslim board refused to put them in any of their grave sites they issued a warning to every grave site belonging to Muslims but the govt did not know where else to put them and in the end they gave in and were put in unmarked graves what else could we have done with their dead bodies?

I mean their identities, pictures etc, any info about it?

Stupid our discussion was focused on when was this video made!! just read the post i have quoted. And if he exactly said to eliminate pakistan from world map or not take this matter to the OP as im not the exact person to have shared this video.
OK. its post 2011. What next? How is this thread relevant by da way.

Fake thread by a fakie. Need to be deleted.

Yes there is satellite phone recordings intercepted not by Indians but western intelligence agencies which showed their handlers were in Karachi directing them, also a French reporter found Kasab's family in Pakistan but a few days later they were gone very strange almost like someone told them to leave.

The trial is still going on and much evidence has been found like the boats they bought etc were taken by Pakistani authorities in the 26/11 case.

in the Taj palace hotel there is CCTV footage which shows them in clear view with ak47's etc

Let's see if he actually has the ballz to do it.

Must be after the 26/11 attacks and he is spot on 10 Pakistanis came to Mumbai and slaughtered 160+ innocent people so he is telling the truth.
Have u ever realized how many Indians are involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan.

Yes there is satellite phone recordings intercepted not by Indians but western intelligence agencies which showed their handlers were in Karachi directing them, also a French reporter found Kasab's family in Pakistan but a few days later they were gone very strange almost like someone told them to leave.

The trial is still going on and much evidence has been found like the boats they bought etc were taken by Pakistani authorities in the 26/11 case.

in the Taj palace hotel there is CCTV footage which shows them in clear view with ak47's etc

any official pictures were released or verification of identities? receiving call from Karachi is like no proof of the allegation leveled by india

Have u ever realized how many Indians are involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan.

Nobody believes the claim there is no evidence to suggest so, when PPP were in power rehman malik the idiot said he has evidence and will present it to the world at a suitable time and I am still waiting, do I have to wait until PPP is next in power or I have grandchildren? when will be the suitable time he will give the evidence to the international community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom