What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,We have to finish it - Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any official pictures were released or verification of identities? receiving call from Karachi is like no proof of the allegation leveled by india

Sat calls were intercepted dear by intelligence agencies and verified by Interpol are u suggesting they are not doing their job?

Nobody believes the claim there is no evidence to suggest so, when PPP were in power rehman malik the idiot said he has evidence and will present it to the world at a suitable time and I am still waiting, do I have to wait until PPP is next in power or I have grandchildren? when will be the suitable time he will give the evidence to the international community?
btw what evidence did you provide ? other than a fake guy and few pictures of medicam toothpaste

Sirbjeet Singh was a terrorist who killed 30+ people in bomb blast of faisalabad. And he also admitted that he has done such thing.

any official pictures were released or verification of identities? receiving call from Karachi is like no proof of the allegation leveled by india

mumbaiterrorists370.jpg

jdqo9waafbi.jpg

MUMBAI_2152f.jpg

taj_hotel_attack_cctv_20131111-ashx.jpg

Never seen these ? want more ? google it urself lazy bum

Nobody believes the claim there is no evidence to suggest so, when PPP were in power rehman malik the idiot said he has evidence and will present it to the world at a suitable time and I am still waiting, do I have to wait until PPP is next in power or I have grandchildren? when will be the suitable time he will give the evidence to the international community?

And india never provided any proof.about 26/11

Im just trying to understand, is that all ?

There is a recent book on the whole 26/11 attack written by a western journo it is worth a read. We caught a big fish when the Saudis deported one of the handlers in the 26/11 attack it was a big prize and understanding how the attacks were planned and who was involved in directing the pawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom