What's new

Pakistan is a terrorist land,We have to finish it - Narendra modi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it contradict? U mean I shud associate Terrorist with Muslims. Why do u want that? :D

Nautanki wale. Ab bhund kya hai? Gaali hai kya?
bhund means ... drunk ... bhand means gaane bajane wala !!!

They are all dead except few left is Modi and hindu groups, every world realize that he is the most terrorist and killed thousand people which should be arrested by international law and should be transferred to Pakistan or US court.
Are you trying to make us laugh by telling all these P.J.s:lol:!!Seriously you should rather try your luck in some laughter challenge shows like Comedy Circus and who knows someday you'll also get famous like Kapil Sharma:omghaha::rofl:

Are you denying that Osama bin Laden was found in Pakistan ?

Are you denying that Daniel Pearl's murderers were Pakistanis ?

Are you denying that Quetta Shura is based out of Pakistan ? Quetta is not a Pakistani city ?

Are you denying that Uighur terrorists are also based out of Pakistan and the last leader was killed in Pakistan by an American drone strike ?

Are you denying the existence of Chechen, Uzbek and Arab terrorists in your FATA and other areas ?

Are you denying that TTP is a Pakistani group ? Are you denying that LeT is a Pakistani group ? Are you denying that the Kashmiri Mujahideen group Hizb-ul-Mujahideen operates out of PAkistan and the leader regularly appears on your news channels ? Are you also denying that the Lashkar e Jhangvi anti Shia group operates with full impunity in your country ?

Isn't it also true that the Anti-Iranian group Jaish-Al-Adl operates out of your Balochistan ?

There is no proof required for all of this. These are well known facts which even your media and/or your government doesn't even dispute anymore. If you choose to remain in denial about this problem instead of tackling it then it is upto you.

Except for one off the cuff remark by Chuck Hagel during some seminar, you have 0 evidence of any Indian support to TTP. Even Chuck Hagel didn't mention what exactly he was referring to when he said that India was financing troubles for Pakistan in Afghanistan.

And Are u denying that we have sacrificed our everything in the war against terror.

And are u denying that your moist terrorist have been spread through out india.

And are u denying that india is killing millions of innocent people in Kashmir.

And are u denying that there is countless seperatist movements are going on in india

And are u denying that why india is so interested in Afghanistan?

And are u denying that BJP and shiv sena who are anti muslims Hindu extremists has full control of india.

And are u denying that sirbjeet Singh killed tons of innocent Pakistanis.

And are u denying that india is behind killings of balochistan, bomb blast in pakistan and target killings in Karachi.

Listen there is simply no logic behind most of the religious rituals and ceremony,the same is true for this also.Similarly i can also point out countless of these illogical religious rituals in your religion also but i won't do that as it will surely hurt your feelings.Logic and religious rituals are not exactly synonymous,are they!!:rolleyes:
My friend If Islam is a factor behind all terrorists activities. (Which I think is not). Then why uae, bangladesh Indonesia, Iran, turkey and Saudi Arabia don't have terrorists. Are they not muslims?

Ajmal Kasab was Pakistani as accepted by your own government and media. That's proof enough. Anyway, your response was to Modi's claim of PAksitan being a terror hub which I proved in my previous post.

Also that defence.pk thread is not a good source at all :disagree:. Chuck Hagel only mentioned India financing troubles for Pakistan in Afghanstan, there was no mention of TTP or terrorism as you claim The poster of the thread changed the title of the thread.
Which government? And which media? Are u talking about geo news lol:rofl:

Last edited:
And Are u denying that we have sacrificed our everything in the war against terror.

And are u denying that there is countless seperatist movements are going on in india

And are u denying that BJP and shiv sena who are anti muslims Hindu extremists has full control of india.

And are u denying that india is behind killings of balochistan, bomb blast in pakistan and target killings in Karachi.

My friend If Islam is a factor behind all terrorists activities. (Which I think is not). Then why uae, bangladesh Indonesia, Iran, turkey and Saudi Arabia don't have terrorists. Are they not muslims?
Have i ever said that Islam supports terrorism!At least try to read my entire post first before making any gibberish comment.I was just replying to Raja Pakistani who was mocking our rituals and asking about the exact logic behind the Shashtra(weapons) Puja ritual.
I never said something ill about Islam,i only said that logic and religious rituals aren't by any mean synonymous.I also said that i could point out many such "illogical" rituals in Islam like there are in Hinduism or in Christianity.....

grumpy-cat-yawning-gif.gif
What's up with the kitty:-)

Have i ever said that Islam supports terrorism!At least try to read my entire post first before making any gibberish comment.I was just replying to Raja Pakistani who was mocking our rituals and asking about the exact logic behind the Shashtra(weapons) Puja ritual.
I never said something ill about Islam,i only said that logic and religious rituals aren't by any mean synonymous.I also said that i could point out many such "illogical" rituals in Islam like there are in Hinduism or in Christianity.....
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but look at your indian friends, they are kept accusing Islam and my country. Ever since I came here in PDF I m watching nearly all Indians saying wrong things about our religion and country. We as Pakistanis and muslims never ever said any trash about any religion. Because we respect others religions. And that's what Islam teaches us

Last edited:
Anyway, your response was to Modi's claim of PAksitan being a terror hub which I proved in my previous post.

You didn`t prove anything my friend ... Your rants aren`t "proofs" !!

Also that defence.pk thread is not a good source at all . Chuck Hagel only mentioned India financing troubles for Pakistan in Afghanstan, there was no mention of TTP or terrorism as you claim

India has used Afghanistan as a second front against Pakistan , India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan .... and you can carry that into many dimensions .......

What's up with the kitty:-)

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but look at your indian friends, they are kept accusing Islam and my country. Ever since I came here in PDF I m watching nearly all Indians saying wrong things about our religion and country. We as Pakistanis and muslims never ever said any trash about any religion. Because we respect others religions. And that's what Islam teaches us
Look mate i can't vouch for my compatriots in this forum but i for one have never ever insulted any religion be it Islam or Christianity.My Dharmic religion teaches me to respect all other religions and according to our religion if any Dharmic person is insulting another religion intentionally then he is committing a grave sin.Anyways my personal opinion is why should we bring religion in defense related matters first of all!!:cheers:

Look mate i can't vouch for my compatriots in this forum but i for one have never ever insulted any religion be it Islam or Christianity.My Dharmic religion teaches me to respect all other religions and according to our religion if any Dharmic person is insulting another religion intentionally then he is committing a grave sin.Anyways my personal opinion is why should we bring religion in defense related matters first of all!!:cheers:
:smitten::tup:

OMFG :o:

What am I dealing with here ? Okay I give up. Be happy with the way things are over there. If you guys are happy, who are we to complain. It's your country. But be rest assured, if another attack like Kargil or Mumbai happens, the reaction this time my be much worse. I hope we never see that day.

bring your *** darky cow, i want a toilet cleaner, you are the perfect man for the job.

What am I dealing with here ? Okay I give up. Be happy with the way things are over there. If you guys are happy, who are we to complain. It's your country. But be rest assured, if another attack like Kargil or Mumbai happens, the reaction this time my be much worse. I hope we never see that day.

Lol
Yes we have seen what india did on 26/11.
If india ever tried to attack Pakistan then we all will defend our country till the death.

:omghaha:

common Indian Head bobble.

They are all dead except few left
Oh really? Who is dead? Is Hafiz Saeed? Is Mullah Omar? Zawahri? Nope all are free and running around your nation.

Modi and hindu groups, every world realize that he is the most terrorist and killed thousand people which should be arrested by international law and should be transferred to Pakistan or US court.

BS, Modi has been found innocent of all charges the highest court in India has cleared him why the hell should he be delivered to an international court or an American court? What authority do they have over this?

And a Pakistani court? Don't make me laugh, more Muslims have died in the last year alone at the hands of Pakistanis than Modi is even accused of ever killing (not that he had a hand in it anyway).

Oh really? Who is dead? Is Hafiz Saeed? Is Mullah Omar? Zawahri? Nope all are free and running around your nation.

BS, Modi has been found innocent of all charges the highest court in India has cleared him why the hell should he be delivered to an international court or an American court? What authority do they have over this?

And a Pakistani court? Don't make me laugh, more Muslims have died in the last year alone at the hands of Pakistanis than Modi is even accused of ever killing (not that he had a hand in it anyway).
Mullah omer is dead. And zawahri is not pakistani, he is Egyptian.
So u r saying we r killing our selfo_OLol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom