What's new

Pakistan is a brother indeed

Can you elaborate on the bold? There's a lot of information contradictory to this statement but I'd like to hear the other side.

I used to visit Turkey many years ago, and there has been a quantum change. Erdogan has made Turkey one of the most succesful economies of the world.

What you hear is the normal ups and downs of any economy, but in the long run it is massive growth.

Can you elaborate on the bold? There's a lot of information contradictory to this statement but I'd like to hear the other side
Istanbul without a quiver of doubt will be joining New York, London, Paris as global cities. That is city which is of global import and it's ecnomy is intertwined with the global capital. That is banking, insurance, property etc.

The city presents a fantastic opportunity for Pakistani's particulary to invest in property. Apartments etc which are cheap compared to other global cities with views on to Bosphorus that are mind bending. Throw in the open culture, food, music, architecture etc makes for a stunning city. This is not a city for bearded Islamists or those who like to wear religion on their penis like a watch but for open minded people who are comfortable with west amd east convergence. That is grand masjids on this side of the road with pious piling in with semi naked man eating temptresses supping expensive alcohol drinks on other side in fancy bars.

With regard to the those who cry about Turkish economy in trouble are wrong. Any disturbances are like a ship going up and down in the waves. The fundamental trajectory of Turkish economy is squarely headed toward a first world tiger. The basics are there. Educated, hard working, open minded, dynamic population and ideal geography betwixt Europe and Asia.

Bro's go ahead and do what ever you like to do in that part of the region we will always stand beside you. Enough of Greeks for no gooders, if they were that strong they would not have asked under hand help from France. France itself is a 3rd rate power these days.

Can you elaborate on the bold? There's a lot of information contradictory to this statement but I'd like to hear the other side.

From what I can see, I wouldn't say its booming. The economy came a long way from where it was in the 2000s, and has boomed. But right now it's okay or slow to say.

Istanbul without a quiver of doubt will be joining New York, London, Paris as global cities. That is city which is of global import and it's ecnomy is intertwined with the global capital. That is banking, insurance, property etc.

The city presents a fantastic opportunity for Pakistani's particulary to invest in property. Apartments etc which are cheap compared to other global cities with views on to Bosphorus that are mind bending. Throw in the open culture, food, music, architecture etc makes for a stunning city. This is not a city for bearded Islamists or those who like to wear religion on their penis like a watch but for open minded people who are comfortable with west amd east convergence. That is grand masjids on this side of the road with pious piling in with semi naked man eating temptresses supping expensive alcohol drinks on other side in fancy bars.

No doubt about Istanbul, its location alone warrants incredible importance. I was interested in places closer to the Mediterranean coast.
Regarding the economy... seeing that Lira has depreciated 100% in last 2 years and involvement in various regional conflicts cannot be a good thing. I'm not too familiar with Turkish economy but hoping for the best for them.

With regard to the those who cry about Turkish economy in trouble are wrong. Any disturbances are like a ship going up and down in the waves. The fundamental trajectory of Turkish economy is squarely headed toward a first world tiger. The basics are there. Educated, hard working, open minded, dynamic population and ideal geography betwixt Europe and Asia.

I was in Istanbul in 2011 and even then the Turkish economy was booming and Istanbul was as developed as the cities in Western Nations.

An apology in advance if this hurts anyone here but Greece is merely looking for a conflict to divert public attention from the failures at home. We have a same situation in neighborhood where a warmongering public failure leader is nothing but keep bragging about war with neighbors 24/7. Push come to shove; well if Greece has many to pitch them against Trukey and cause a conflict; there will be few knocking on the doors of Greece once again. Greece regime shall serve their public instead of igniting conflicts as such but apparently, she doesn't have any choice except to fulfill the inventor's wish. Seems like those parties that failed to contain Turkey by other means are now so much interested to ignite a conflict in the region and making final moves to seal the fate of M.E especially in their favour without any opposition to agenda.

Once, the conflict broadens following the ambition that once G.W Bush Senior quoted as "Crusade"; there will no difference of boundaries like Turkey or Pakistan or any other Islamic Fighting Force to say the least. That will be the final beginning of the end.

I don't need to explain if someone asking for details.
Btw, it was George W Bush (junior) who said that.

I used to visit Turkey many years ago, and there has been a quantum change. Erdogan has made Turkey one of the most succesful economies of the world.

What you hear is the normal ups and downs of any economy, but in the long run it is massive growth.
Babacan and his crew fixed the economy, not Erdogan. Construction is not proof of booming economy. It's a standard merhod of kixkstarting an economy. Building high risers without a care for cityplanning or architecture is what's going on. Selling turkish pasport along with property is what's going on.

Unemployment 12-13%. Those who have given up and not searching for a job isn't counted as unemployed.

Turkish statistixs institute established by Babacan to grind numbers so the government can measure their own performance. Has a new boss. Erdogans daughters boss.

But as long as istanbuls economy kixks in Turkiye can still be saved from the worst. If not early election in 21-22. But then we're really fucked.

You think erdogan enjoyed having to go out and publicly state mhp hand reaching out to iyi party was proof of their willingness to cooperate...
2 more oarliamentarians and government becomes a minority in parliament.

Türkiç have always been more truer brothers than al-Arab. I sincerely wish for mükamel xatem-i-saziş so all Muslims can be blood brothers.

images.jpeg

If Turkey lights the beacons.....

Pakistan be like:

2020-08-11-20-32-24-1475244088.jpeg

No. Erdogan is a little Dajjal. I hope Turks wake up to this. Cos Pakistanis won't.

Assalam alikum brother, it has been a while since I have seen you. How have you been?

I respect you brother, so let's keep this to the the point.

Why do you say this?

Those 11k Tweets are as helpful as the Thoughts and prayers on comment sections and the Likes on Facebook for the orphans and the kids dying of hunger in Africa. I am sure that after them Greece will voluntarily give up all their islands too and Turkey will be promoted to a Supapawa status.

Is Turkey an orphan or a starving child in Africa? But hey these are just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom