What's new

Pakistan, Iraq to sign defence cooperation pact

Arguing about military technology and comparing it to what other countries have has nothing to do with hate, all countries do it.
Might as well mention countering Saudi arabia if that makes you happy.

Iran-Iraq history is too complicated, long to talk about here it goes back thousands of years that the 2 dealt together with war/peace, there are historical borders between the 2 seperated by the Zagros mountains which todays borders still represent the same for most of the land.

LMAO, so he was trying to simply compare military? his comment was not very detailed in terms of comparing but it seems more of a statement.

why would I give a damn about saudi arabia? I am saying what's the point of making those comments? those comments make unnecessary hate. you might not think they do, but trust me they will.

I am not saying Iran-Iraq don't have problems, Iran now days had problems with everyone but there is no real problems between Iran-Iraq right now unless people like that guy want to make one.
Peace is the way to go, not retarded **** measuring about militaries.

This sectarianism is a disease which must be uprooted. I can't seem to understand, that after decades of bloody conflicts and wars how one can still have the nerve to utter sectarian hatred. Shia or Sunni, this is childish rant.

I agree

You seem to be miss understanding me bro, I have nothing against Iraq nor am I pro war.
I came into this thread because that guy who was saying " we're getting F-16 and they are better than what Iran has". why would this moron make such statement? I bet he escaped from his country like a coward when war happened otherwise he would know the horror of war and how even little moronic comments like his can create unnecessary hatred.

regional integration my friend...this should be the common goal

why cant everyone just get along

LMAO, so he was trying to simply compare military? his comment was not very detailed in terms of comparing but it seems more of a statement.

why would I give a damn about saudi arabia? I am saying what's the point of making those comments? those comments make unnecessary hate. you might not think they do, but trust me they will.

I am not saying Iran-Iraq don't have problems, Iran now days had problems with everyone but there is no real problems between Iran-Iraq right now unless people like that guy want to make one.
Peace is the way to go, not retarded **** measuring about militaries.

Considering Iraqs neighbours are divided between Alliances
- Jordan, Turkey, GCC ( US alliance )
- Syria, Iran ( Russian alliance )

What idiot, would compare a western F16 to another western F16, or superior Saudi F15's, F18's, F16 block 60's ?
So only that is left to compare the F16's with are the non NATO aircraft, now I hope you understand it.

Go tell this to the Innocent Shia in Pakistan who are getting slaughtered on daily basis by wahabi terrorists scum.

Lets see you try and uproot this problem, go ahead and talk to saudi and tell them to stop funding all these terrorists.

If i had the power, authority, and influence in that country, the first thing i would do is drag every self appointed mullah and religious fanatic who is responsible for the sectarianism in my country and have them executed right on the spot. Such people who promote hatred based on religion and sects have divided my country and deserve nothing more and nothing less than a bullet in the skull.

Second in line for trial for treason would be the corrupt army and civilian gov.t politicians. They have a big hand in the mess as well.

Shame. I don't understand why Iranians and Iraqis are still fighting. Move on guys ! Had anyone thought Europeans would form an alliance ? Come on Brits and French together ? Germans and Jews ?

Shame. I don't understand why Iranians and Iraqis are still fighting. Move on guys ! Had anyone thought Europeans would form an alliance ? Come on Brits and French together ?

All these idiots accuse Iran of sectarianism, while if there is one country in the Middle East which isn't sectarian it is Iran. Iran supports Sunni Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, Christian Armenia, Shia Hezbollah, Sunni Hamas, etc.

All these idiots accuse Iran of sectarianism, while if there is one country in the Middle East which isn't sectarian it is Iran. Iran supports Sunni Northern Alliance in Afghanistan, Christian Armenia, Shia Hezbollah, Sunni Hamas, etc.

Sectarian violance is part of the game by the West. The Islamic world is changing. Never we have seen hatred against Americans before. There are no longer dictators in Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Tunisia, and Libya. I reckon after our stability, other countries would be next. Right now Bahrain and Syria are in the process and after that i'm sure it would Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait's turn.

Is this guy for real? Turkey invades your airspace and bomb inside your country ( reason is not important) and you say it is enough for anything Iran and Syria have? You want to start another Iran-Iraq conflict?

Iran helped Iraqis fight the saudi scum wahabis who were trying to destroy Iraq. don't forget if Iran wants, it can turn your country upside down by simply allowing the wahabis to get a foothold in Iraq again. so be grateful at least.

All neighboring countries are a potential threat, that is how all armies in the world are formed. Iraq and Iran aren't exactly "allies" but rather work based on mutual interest in some fields, and work with conflicting interest in other fields. Any change in either countries governments could flip this whole equation.

Turkey bombs Kurdistan, which is only part of Iraq on paper, the Iraqi army doesn't even in operate in Kurdistan. Most Iraqis could care less about Kurdistan.

But as I said everyone is a potential enemy. The current relations with Iran means that Iraq could focus less on its eastern front and send more reinforcements to secure the Syrian border, but that doesn't mean ignoring it completely.

The current Iraqi-US and Iraqi-Russian relations alone are enough to deter any neighboring country from attacking Iraq. Iraq is trying to balance it relations with all of the worlds and regional superpowers. But having a strong army means less political interference as well.

Russia, China, US, all have large stocks in Iraqi oil and would not allow that to be threatened.

we should be moving into overdrive to market the JF-17 Thunder to Iraq;

This is what I do not understand at all... What makes Pakistanies feel JF-17 would be any superior to what US, USSR, or EU is providing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even India or China has not reached this far.......

Please explain...

Thanks.........

regional integration my friend...this should be the common goal

why cant everyone just get along

If EU is showing signs of Failed state, where only one representative is saving every ones lives (Germany), then how would be this successful??????????

Considering Iraqs neighbours are divided between Alliances
- Jordan, Turkey, GCC ( US alliance )
- Syria, Iran ( Russian alliance )

This is the beauty of India, which is the only country that fits in either scenarios.......

This is what I do not understand at all... What makes Pakistanies feel JF-17 would be any superior to what US, USSR, or EU is providing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even India or China has not reached this far.......

Please explain...

Thanks.........

If EU is showing signs of Failed state, where only one representative is saving every ones lives (Germany), then how would be this successful??????????

West is not offering BVR weapons.

West is not offering BVR weapons.

If that is your niche, then purse it, but I bet you, Pakistan is not capable of accomplishing that feet yet.......

Thanks..

P.s. you have no idea in this subject regards to other countries capabilities.........

Back
Top Bottom