What's new

Pakistan, Iraq to sign defence cooperation pact

Iraq has no choice over NATO going into it's air space anyway little kid. You can't do jack about it. You can't even stop the Turk invading your air space.
second, Iran is not ally with Iraq but with Iraqi shia brothers and sisters. You're a fool if you think Iran is an ally with the entire Iraq with is also composed of wahabis saudi terrorists.

second, Iran is threat to Iraq in what sense? Iran is planing to invade Iraq or something? you say I am behaving like a kid?

Maybe @Abii @Era_923 @kollang @surrena @mohsen can shed some light on how Iran is planing to invade Iraq :lol:

seiously man, you people are bunch of jackasses, even after Iran helps you people from all them saudi terrorists now Iran is also a threat. :disagree:

Can we go slow on that pls? That exactly isn't the topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraq has no choice over NATO going into it's air space anyway little kid. You can't do jack about it. You can't even stop the Turk invading your air space.
second, Iran is not ally with Iraq but with Iraqi shia brothers and sisters. You're a fool if you think Iran is an ally with the entire Iraq with is also composed of wahabis saudi terrorists.

second, Iran is threat to Iraq in what sense? Iran is planing to invade Iraq or something? you say I am behaving like a kid?

Maybe @Abii @Era_923 @kollang @surenna @mohsen can shed some light on how Iran is planing to invade Iraq :lol:

seiously man, you people are bunch of jackasses, even after Iran helps you people from all them saudi terrorists now Iran is also a threat. :disagree:

Listen kid, You are crying because he was arguing about some fighter planes being able to deal with Iranian planes and Syrian planes and other neighbour planes, suddenly you started crying OMGOMG.
What is your problem with Iraq rebuilding its military capibilities if we are allies, Turkey has been bombarding the PKK and Iraq has given Turkey the right to do this in the 90,s cause of the no fly zone in Northern Iraq.
Today, Maliki has been against this and condemning it, not like he cares about the PKK but it is just a game of politics.
How do you mean, you can't even stop the Turks, is Turkey a weak country to begin with ? Is Iran able to wipe it off the map ?

After all, why are you inviting the Iranian crew, Iran is lead by Khameini, can't trust that guy, so now that I don't trust Iran led by Khameini is that an insult to Iranians ?
+ Your embracing sectarianism.

we already have a strategic defence pact signed with Iraq; this is probably just enhancing and building on that pact

we should be moving into overdrive to market the JF-17 Thunder to Iraq; though surely this will anger American defence contractors who have a lot more influence and say

It will also make Pakistan drift away from Turkey as Turkey have evidence of Iran arming and sheltering PKK and not to mention the victims of death brigades.

Listen kid, You are crying because he was arguing about some fighter planes being able to deal with Iranian planes and Syrian planes and other neighbour planes, suddenly you started crying OMGOMG.
What is your problem with Iraq rebuilding its military capibilities if we are allies, Turkey has been bombarding the PKK and Iraq has given Turkey the right to do this in the 90,s cause of the no fly zone in Northern Iraq.
Today, Maliki has been against this and condemning it, not like he cares about the PKK but it is just a game of politics.
How do you mean, you can't even stop the Turks, is Turkey a weak country to begin with ? Is Iran able to wipe it off the map ?

After all, why are you inviting the Iranian crew, Iran is lead by Khameini, can't trust that guy.

second, does your lazy brain cells not see that provocation in that guy saying "they can deal with anything Iran and syria have" ? I said, Turks are the ones invading your air space with their planes and yet you want to use them against Iran lol.
If Turkey invaded Iran's space they will be dealt with just liked how their masters USA drones are dealt with.

Your fancy f-16 you think will make any difference to the regional structure? seriously? You want to start threatening Iran with your yankee weapons?

Go easy before you let off your fuse on that suicide vest. I don't want you blowing your neighbourhood.

second, does your lazy brain cells not see that provocation in that guy saying "they can deal with anything Iran and syria have" ? I said, Turks are the ones invading your air space with their planes and yet you want to use them against Iran lol.
If Turkey invaded Iran's space they will be dealt with just liked how their masters USA drones are dealt with.

Your fancy f-16 you think will make any difference to the regional structure? seriously? You want to start threatening Iran with your yankee weapons?

What kind of language is this?
@Doritos11 if you have balls, give him an even reply.

It will also make Pakistan drift away from Turkey and vicitms of death brigades.

Turkey's relations with Iraq aren't bad. Iraq's Kurdish areas are semi-autonomous and have their own regional government.

We've already provided the Iraqis with armored vehicles (e.g. Talha APC) so DEPO should market Thunders to Iraqi Air Force - which is in major need of large newer procurements.

Iraqis are said to be ordering or have already ordered (not sure) F-16 aircrafts - the newer block ones. We should also push for friendly exercises as this bridges and brings the countries closer together.

Iraq isn't Afghanistan. They have serious issues but now the country seems to be doing reasonably well despite some ongoing violence. With the right leadership they have the potential to be a regional superpower

It will take 2 more decades of military build up and training before Iraq could reach the military power of Iran,Turkey, if it plans to acquire that , congratulations with that.
No one said F16's will change the power of balance in the ME, but it is helpful for Iraq to have some air defence capability.
If your such good allies with Iraq why don't you stop the Turkish air force ?
I didn't threaten Iran, and ill forget about the suicide vests stuff since you edited it to avoid fights here.

It will take 2 more decades of military build up and training before Iraq could reach the military power of Iran,Turkey, if it plans to acquire that , congratulations with that.
No one said F16's will change the power of balance in the ME, but it is helpful for Iraq to have some air defence capability.
If your such good allies with Iraq why don't you stop the Turkish air force ?
I didn't threaten Iran, and ill forget about the suicide vests stuff since you edited it to avoid fights here.

I could not care even if Iraq becomes a superpower, matter of fact I defend the shia Iraqis who have been suffering for so long and I wish prosperity for Iraq.Iran is helping Iraq and will continue to do so. but idiots like that guy spontaneously making statement like they will enough to deal with what Iran has as, if Iran is threatening Iraq is not wise and stupid comment. and clearly you seem to agree with his statement.

Why would Iran be a threat to Iraq? have we ever attacked Iraq? did we ever threaten Iraq? do you not think Iraqis has had enough of war? making those comments is not wise and will lead to more hatred. if you want to create hatred between yourselves and Iranians, go ahead and feel welcome. that is why I asked other Iranians to come here to see it.

I could not care even if Iraq becomes a superpower, matter of fact I defend the shia Iraqis who have been suffering for so long and I wish prosperity for Iraq.Iran is helping Iraq and will continue to do so. but idiots like that guy spontaneously making statement like they will enough to deal with what Iran has as, if Iran is threatening Iraq is not wise and stupid comment. and clearly you seem to agree with his statement.

Why would Iran be a threat to Iraq? have we ever attacked Iraq? did we ever threaten Iraq? do you not think Iraqis has had enough of war? making those comments is not wise and will lead to more hatred. if you want to create hatred between yourselves and Iranians, go ahead and feel welcome. that is why I asked other Iranians to come here to see it.

both nations were engaged in a devastating and costly 8 year war......as Muslim neighbours you both are best served by cooperating and talking business and regional integration. Not wars and sectarian bull-shyt.

especially Iran and Iraq which are both ancient civilizations; the west armed both sides and watched them kill eachother while minting money. Who won?

Pakistan should expand co-op with iraq, Iran, CAR and Turkey
to counter balance GCC influence!

Although i do agree that we must strengthen our cooperation and overall relations with the above mentioned countries (except for GCC), however how exactly do you expect us to "counterbalance" the GCC?

We hold no advantage over them really! Besides numerical superiority in population.

Remember, Pakistan is not a chooser, we are beggars. We depend on the GCC for free handouts and funding for certain military, civilian, and religious projects. They have our heart in their talons. The minute we step out of line they can lunge those claws right into it.

Pakistan is not a independent state, Pakistan is a rented state with a rented army and a rented gov.t. This country has a history of selling itself out to the highest bidder.

No institution of this country is clean of the f!lth known as corruption. Not even the army or ISI.

Arguing about military technology and comparing it to what other countries have has nothing to do with hate, all countries do it.
Might as well mention countering Saudi arabia if that makes you happy.

Iran-Iraq history is too complicated, long to talk about here it goes back thousands of years that the 2 dealt together with war/peace, there are historical borders between the 2 seperated by the Zagros mountains which todays borders still represent the same for most of the land.

both nations were engaged in a devastating and costly 8 year war......as Muslim neighbours you both are best served by cooperating and talking business and regional integration. Not wars and sectarian bull-shyt.

especially Iran and Iraq which are both ancient civilizations; the west armed both sides and watched them kill eachother while minting money. Who won?

You seem to be miss understanding me bro, I have nothing against Iraq nor am I pro war.
I came into this thread because that guy who was saying " we're getting F-16 and they are better than what Iran has". why would this moron make such statement? I bet he escaped from his country like a coward when war happened otherwise he would know the horror of war and how even little moronic comments like his can create unnecessary hatred.

This sectarianism is a disease which must be uprooted. I can't seem to understand, that after decades of bloody conflicts and wars how one can still have the nerve to utter sectarian hatred. Shia or Sunni, this is childish rant.

Back
Top Bottom