What's new

Pakistan-Iran-Turkey confederation

it can be either secular khalafat or religoius one with shias having their own laws in iran and sunni having their own laws in turkey and pakistan...

i will stress this again, the main purpose of federation should be sharing of resources, foriegn policy, currency and military, anything else like religion should come secondary.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

Stop using the word SECULAR. Let me make this very clear. Here is the meaning of SECULAR: "Secularity (adjective form secular) is the state of being separate from religion"

Why do we want a system that separates us from reigion? As Black Blood states in his post:

An Ameer has to be a Political , Military and Spiritual leader of a nation

how can anyone be a Spiritual leader if he is secular?

some people try to mold the definition of SECULAR, but make it clear that it means the same thing.

WE WANT ISLAMIC KHILAFAT. NO SHIA KHILAFAT, NO SUNNI KHILAFAT. .

ISLAMIC KHILAFAT

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

Stop using the word SECULAR. Let me make this very clear. Here is the meaning of SECULAR: "Secularity (adjective form secular) is the state of being separate from religion"

Why do we want a system that separates us from reigion? As Black Blood states in his post:

how can anyone be a Spiritual leader if he is secular?

some people try to mold the definition of SECULAR, but make it clear that it means the same thing.

WE WANT ISLAMIC KHILAFAT. NO SHIA KHILAFAT, NO SUNNI KHILAFAT. .

ISLAMIC KHILAFAT

You surely have to consider the shia/sunni factor, otherwise you cant come under one umbrella. there are differences between these 2 and you have to accommodate them both. how can you regulate banking system while the 2 of them have different views?

You surely have to consider the shia/sunni factor, otherwise you cant come under one umbrella. there are differences between these 2 and you have to accommodate them both. how can you regulate banking system while the 2 of them have different views?

- - - The same way they stand together and perform prayers in Makkah and Madina and bow down before ONE LORD. It is very difficult to eliminate the differences between them, but they need to be reminded that there was no Shia Sunni in the time of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and Khulafa-e-Rashideen. Only one identity and that is MUSLIM.

As a Turk I am 100% for this concept.

In this way many problems can be solved, maybe we need to show the Arabs what muslim unity and muslim brotherhood means, because it seems like they have forgotten it because of the wealth they have for now.

I don't like it how Arab sjeiks pay the taliban so much money just to pay off there little adventures on european partys and gamble partys in the US. They only make things worsse for the Afghan and Pakistani people and they ruin it for every single muslim on this planet.

Turkey will always have contact with pakistan and iran, because of the many treaties we have with Iran and because of our strong bands with Pakistan, wich we see as a brother nation. We have been close since the times of the Khans and Sultans and We always will.

If Turkey takes part in the confederation, we can fight islamic terrorism, we can improve our techniques, we can exchange students, we can improve ourselfes on almost every level. With Turkey involved in the confederation, many other Turkish states such as Turkmenistan, kazaksttan, azerbaijan and such will have close relations with iran and pakistan wich also will improve the countries and tighten bands between these islamic countries.

just think about it, how many problems we could solve with this confederation, how much more we can learn at the universities, how much more we can accomplish, how we can become an economic super power, and can endure against economic sanctions from the US or Russia.

Even though I see Arabs as my brothers, I don't think they should join the confederation for a little while, as member states. They have left there treacherous marks on Turkey and they have proven thereselfes not reliable, how can we trust the people who don't even care about thereselfes, and expect them to care for us.

Another great benefit we can bring to our peoples is the cooperation with Afghanistan and stimulating Afghanistan in becoming modern and bring the counrty to the point where they are strong enough to stand on there own feet. Afghanistan has a fortune worth of minerals under the rural areas, just like pakistan has.

One thing I find very disappointing, that is the rivalry between India and Pakistan, as I believe pakistan and India should never have becomed enemies. And I hope that India will join the confederation too at one point. even if as a observer state, but I know that the chance of this happening is unlikely.

I hope that one day there will be such a confederation, and that at one point, every singel muslim majority coutry will be part of it.

We need such a confederation and I even think it is a must for World peace

* Bridges need to be made between the countries, only in this way is such a confederation possible

As a Turk I am 100% for this concept.

In this way many problems can be solved, maybe we need to show the Arabs what muslim unity and muslim brotherhood means, because it seems like they have forgotten it because of the wealth they have for now.

I don't like it how Arab sjeiks pay the taliban so much money just to pay off there little adventures on european partys and gamble partys in the US. They only make things worsse for the Afghan and Pakistani people and they ruin it for every single muslim on this planet.

Turkey will always have contact with pakistan and iran, because of the many treaties we have with Iran and because of our strong bands with Pakistan, wich we see as a brother nation. We have been close since the times of the Khans and Sultans and We always will.

If Turkey takes part in the confederation, we can fight islamic terrorism, we can improve our techniques, we can exchange students, we can improve ourselfes on almost every level. With Turkey involved in the confederation, many other Turkish states such as Turkmenistan, kazaksttan, azerbaijan and such will have close relations with iran and pakistan wich also will improve the countries and tighten bands between these islamic countries.

just think about it, how many problems we could solve with this confederation, how much more we can learn at the universities, how much more we can accomplish, how we can become an economic super power, and can endure against economic sanctions from the US or Russia.

Even though I see Arabs as my brothers, I don't think they should join the confederation for a little while, as member states. They have left there treacherous marks on Turkey and they have proven thereselfes not reliable, how can we trust the people who don't even care about thereselfes, and expect them to care for us.

Another great benefit we can bring to our peoples is the cooperation with Afghanistan and stimulating Afghanistan in becoming modern and bring the counrty to the point where they are strong enough to stand on there own feet. Afghanistan has a fortune worth of minerals under the rural areas, just like pakistan has.

One thing I find very disappointing, that is the rivalry between India and Pakistan, as I believe pakistan and India should never have becomed enemies. And I hope that India will join the confederation too at one point. even if as a observer state, but I know that the chance of this happening is unlikely.

I hope that one day there will be such a confederation, and that at one point, every singel muslim majority coutry will be part of it.

We need such a confederation and I even think it is a must for World peace

* Bridges need to be made between the countries, only in this way is such a confederation possible

I agree with you on everything except where you mention that india should be allowed to join such a confederation (if such an confederation is formed which i hope it is). India is occupying Muslim territory (Kashmir) and indians can never be trusted, they change their colors. This confederation should only be for trust worthy Muslim countries (no Arabs should be allowed)!

Last edited:
@Snabil Mirza,

I only believe in islamic khalafat, but to get to that point is no easy. Shia and Sunni laws are different and i can assure you that it wont be possible to create religious khalafat. However, we can work on to create a federation which can ultimately lead to khalafat.

So, far unity is important and turkey, iran and Pakistan forming a confederatoin will create a huge power which i can assure everyone will contend to be one of the global powers, like China, and USA.

You guys should know about one point, in 70s I guess, maybe I'm wrong, the government of Pakistan agreed to enforce Sharia'ah in Pakistan and bring in a Khilafat e Rashida model in Pakistan OR maybe the demands were very high at that time and Government was forced to think about it AND the government raised this issue that some sects will never accept other's version etc etc AND guess what..

Every Sect which has a representation in Pakistani society gave 22 points and asked government to start implementing true laws of ALLAH.

They had consensus BUT the government never looked at this issue and the religious parties like Maulana Diesel's betrayed this sacred cause by forgetting about this issue and NOW I see people laughing when someone talk about Hadith of Khilafat's return etc.. :( Shameless Muslims.

We already lived with indians and we didn't like it too much. Millions of Muslims didn't sacrafice their lives for nothing.

All Pakistanis trust Turkey and China and want closer relations with these two countries.

Some Pakistanis trust Iran and Arab countries.

No Pakistani trusts India.

If Turkey was Pakistan's immediate neighbour, I am sure we would have some kind of confederation between the two brotherly countries but Iran is in the way and some Pakistanis dont trust Iran too much. I hope relations with Iran gets better though.

We already lived with indians and we didn't like it too much. Millions of Muslims didn't sacrafice their lives for nothing.

All Pakistanis trust Turkey and China and want closer relations with these two countries.

Some Pakistanis trust Iran and Arab countries.

No Pakistani trusts India.

If Turkey was Pakistan's immediate neighbour, I am sure we would have some kind of confederation between the two brotherly countries but Iran is in the way and some Pakistanis dont trust Iran too much. I hope relations with Iran gets better though.

look man, a good neighbour is much better than a bad neighbour, a good neighbour ensures security, safety, which ensures the ensurance of prosperity, iran is our neighbour and a reality, so we should instead build better relations with our neighbour

just like what afghanistan is doing to us is the example..

It's because of pan-islamists like umer rajpoot, muhammed bin qasim, sanabil mirza, ect. why Pakistan is going to hell these days.

If we were more nationalistic, and thought with our simple common sense, and didn't belive in "muslim brotherhood" BS, then Pakistan would be in a much better state today.

arabs in uae treat Pakistanis, and non-arab Muslims like dirt. but still some retard Pakistanis come here, and go out of their way to show support for those arabs.

arabs are not our brothers.

just think about how the Pakistani soldiers, and the familie's of those soldiers who died for our Country would feel if they knew how arabs view/treat us Pakistanis, and still seen Pakistanis sucking upto arabs.

you guys could atleast think about our matyrs for a change, and have some god damn honour, and stop saying those bloody arabs as our brothers.

It's because of pan-islamists like umer rajpoot, muhammed bin qasim, sanabil mirza, ect. why Pakistan is going to hell these days.

If we were more nationalistic, and thought with our simple common sense, and didn't belive in "muslim brotherhood" BS, then Pakistan would be in a much better state today.

arabs in uae treat Pakistanis, and non-arab Muslims like dirt. but still some retard Pakistanis come here, and go out of their way to show support for those arabs.

just think about how the Pakistani soldiers, and the familie's of those soldiers who died for our Country would feel if they knew how arabs view/treat us Pakistanis, and still seen Pakistanis sucking upto arabs.

you guys could atleast think about our matyrs for a change, and have some god damn honour, and stop saying those bloody arabs as our brothers.

The focus is on Turkiye and Iran not Arabia.

You are right in saying Pakistan must put it's interests first.

Your point is insufficient and doesn't explain the complexities of the current state of affairs in Pakistan. What you are saying is because some Pakistanis find kinship with Arabs, Arabs being a regressive force have led to negative results within Pakistan and the countless aspects of the state.

Pakistanis generally are very nationalist. The problem is a system of broken governance, feudalism, balkanization in some sectors and areas, ill-education, inadequate educational curriculum and schools, and system of corruption. Nationalism is not a means to an end, it is certainly good for social cohesion.

Now as far as this Pak-Iran-Turkiye "confederation" goes. It would help to stabilize the region, economic development, exchange in capital, improved diplomatic ties, military to military ties, etc. People will bring up CENTO, and call this a CENTO 2.0 however back then CENTO was led-by US and UK and it was they who help to forge it for their regional interests. This time the three countries should explore a strong trilateral partnership. Now I would say experiment with this "confederation" adopt it for a decade or two and see how things develop in practice. Certainly, there are bound to be flaws and problems with this "confederation".

Whether one personally likes Turks or Iranians or Pakistanis is irrelevant.

Pakistan has no problems with Arab countries. Our only real enemy is india.

Pakistan can use Arab countries for Pakistan's national and strategic interests.

:pakistan:

Two points:

- Please leave India out of this. If Turkey and Iran see this as Pakistan's attempt to forge an anti-India coalition, the idea is dead in the water. Let's focus on the positive reasons and aspects for this confederation and leave the negativity aside.

- This is not an Islamic confederation. The countries happen to be Islamic but the motivation has nothing to do with forming a greater Islamic caliphate. A shared Islamic history and culture serve as important glue but the primary motivation has to be geopolitical. The Iranians are sick of theocracy and the Turks are not going to go for it either. Even most Pakistanis want to give less power to the mullahs, not more.

you guys are all dreamers with 0 logic whatsoever

How come Abii, why do you not think this can be done.

If you compare the pro' s with the con' s you see that it is in every countries benifit for such a confederation to become reality.

Back
Top Bottom