What's new

The Chinese may have already out-foxed and defeated the Americans but it will be felt few years from now with the BRICS currency

2022_0505-war-protest-scaled.jpg

At least China does not go on imperial crusades.
wait until local despot seizes Chinese investments and imprisons chinese businessmen

Exactly the Westbhas won long ago with people like Trump. MAGA MAGA MAGA

Uhhh i can feel the bitterness and anxi3ty.

Is anyone stopping you from making reminbi or yuan the reserve currency ?
there is a simple question what to do with excess yuan if I am a billionaire or a wealthy person

I wonder what this means for people who hold USD debt like mortgages, student loans etc when the value of the dollar eroded?
Perversely, it might actually help them. Periods of inflation are good for debt holders if their income keeps pace with inflation since inflation erodes their debt. The biggest effect from the devaluation of the dollar is persistently high interest rates or persistently high inflation.

These Chinese currency moves are the most interesting geopolitical development currently.

Perversely, it might actually help them. Periods of inflation are good for debt holders if their income keeps pace with inflation since inflation erodes their debt. The biggest effect from the devaluation of the dollar is persistently high interest rates or persistently high inflation.

These Chinese currency moves are the most interesting geopolitical development currently.
ur xi bucks are gonna be worth toiletpaper eventually

ur xi bucks are gonna be worth toiletpaper eventually
That's literally impossible. China produces everything in the world. Every article you see, every article you don't see, every part of every article you see or don't see is inextricably linked to China. Without China, the whole world grinds to a halt. Its currency's value derives from that immutable fact.

America, on the other hand, is a nation of consumers. The word "consumer" is the polite way of saying useless eater. A useless eater's currency has no value.

That's literally impossible. China produces everything in the world. Every article you see, every article you don't see, every part of every article you see or don't see is inextricably linked to China. Without China, the whole world grinds to a halt. Its currency's value derives from that immutable fact.

America, on the other hand, is a nation of consumers. The word "consumer" is the polite way of saying useless eater. A useless eater's currency has no value.
I hope Saudi Arabia and Pakistan does trade in the Yuan.

I hope Saudi Arabia and Pakistan does trade in the Yuan.

dont worry, just give it time and xi will destroy decades of progress

dont worry, just give it time and xi will destroy decades of progress
Yes, "destroy" the economy that tripled under his tenure and the military that developed to the point where America wakes up in a cold sweat from the nightmares it has about it.

Cope.
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Yes, "destroy" the economy that tripled under his tenure and the military that developed to the point where America wakes up in a cold sweat from the nightmares it has about it.

Cope.
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg
no u shoulda said "despite Xi" the economy tripled and military modernized cuz of momentum from past few decades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom