What's new

Pakistan-Iran-Turkey confederation

Iran requires to have friends

Yes sure iran does. Requires, helping Armenia against muslim and TURKISH states Azerbaijan and Turkiye. Used to help PKK terrorism against MuslIM TUrkiye and its muslim citizen.

The history proved one thing, that is " Iran is untrustable" ..... We know our history, Iran was not a brother for us since we coquered Anatolia. By the way, thinking and making some ideas free ....

As i said with Iran no way bro..

Pakistan and Turkey can start the confederation and then rest can join in :yahoo:

kardesims

Confederation with Iran !!! You guys lost your mind ...

Iran is the biggest problem in this region. They are supporter of Armenia, India and some terrrorist organization against Turkiye, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Also their regime is unacceptable for everyone at this region.

So if you have an idea, you should not add Iran.

If you want a confederation. I think Turkiye-Pakistan and Azerbaijan formula is much much better and acceptable.

lol
armenia and Azarbaijan were provinces of Iran until less than 200 years ago and the name Azarbaijan itself is Persian which means land of fire. What we do there is none of your business. You can try and stop us though if you can. Armenia holds a special place in the heart of every Iranian, whether Azari or Parsi. Heck, there are memorials for the Armenian genocide in Azari provinces of Iran. You can take your fascist Turkish propeganda elsewhere.
@ Pakistani members.
what similarities do Iranians have with Pakistanis? Our populations are different. We have different languages. We have different religions and economies. Our aspirations and goals are different. Our cultures are different... Making such threads only highlights these differences. We have to find places where we can help each other not make grand demands like confederation.

lol
armenia and Azarbaijan were provinces of Iran until less than 200 years ago and the name Azarbaijan itself is Persian which means land of fire. What we do there is none of your business. You can try and stop us though if you can. Armenia holds a special place in the heart of every Iranian, whether Azari or Parsi. Heck, there are memorials for the Armenian genocide in Azari provinces of Iran. You can take your fascist Turkish propeganda elsewhere.

Thanks for proving my sentences !!!

pakistan-turkey-rail-trial-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/31753-pakistan-turkey-rail-trial-starts.html

dabong1-albums-mirpur-ajk-picture1076-pipeline-map.jpg

The rail link is not on this map but i think it will follow the road route......if any bodys got a pic of the train route it would be helpful if you post it.

Pakistan falls in same latitudes as Turkey :cheers:

Yes sure iran does. Requires, helping Armenia against muslim and TURKISH states Azerbaijan and Turkiye. Used to help PKK terrorism against MuslIM TUrkiye and its muslim citizen.

The history proved one thing, that is " Iran is untrustable" ..... We know our history, Iran was not a brother for us since we coquered Anatolia. By the way, thinking and making some ideas free ....

As i said with Iran no way bro..

you got one thing right though, we're not brothers. Nobody is under any illusions of this. Why are you acting like such a butt hurt though?

@Developereo this wasnot bhutto's idea. it was long there before, I just cant recall the name of one of the founding members of Pakistan who in a conversation with Hamid Nizami mentioned this idea as part of PAKistan's strategy. Bhutto wanted to built an Islamic Bank and an Islamic block he wanted to be the leader of it...

I LOVE THIS IDEA. including Afghanistan was partially agreed in the 1998-99 meeting of ECO, but then things turned apart due to foreign invasion etc...

it is very feasible idea indeed.

Even without Islam as a factor, the idea is good because of geopolitical benefits. If Pakistan, Iran and Turkey form a bloc, Afghanistan and the CARs will definitely want to join.

Regarding Iran, they only went pro-India after Zia sold Pakistan to Saudi Arabia. If we pull back from the Arab camp, Iran would be more than happy to reciprocate -- especially since India is getting so close to Israel and the US.

As for the Iranians' support for Armenians and Kurds, this is something that would need to be worked out between Turkey and Iran.

Thanks for proving my sentences !!!

your claims didn't need proving. It's common knowledge that Iran and Turkey are not allies and will never will be allies. The best we can hope for is economic relationship. You're acting like a butthurt little kid though which is pretty funny.

@ Pakistani members.
what similarities do Iranians have with Pakistanis? Our populations are different. We have different languages. We have different religions and economies. Our aspirations and goals are different. Our cultures are different... Making such threads only highlights these differences. We have to find places where we can help each other not make grand demands like confederation.

You find what you look for; you seem to be obsessed with differences.

All our countries have shared history, culture and religion. I don't think religion is a central factor, but it helps. Also, it does not deny the ancient Zoroastrian culture of Iran. You are rightly proud of it and nobody wants to take anything away from it. Most Iranians I have met are mature enough to respect both Islam and the ancient culture.

As for your issues with Turkey and the Kurds/Armenians, Iran can either read the writing on the wall and help as a mediator, or it can act as a spoiler -- your choice.

Everyone saw one more time the real face of Iran !!! Now you can close the thread ... :D

lmao
I can't believe how childish you are! Most of you Turks are like this.
Iran has its own interests and it's none of you business. If we want to help the Kurds and Armenians we will do it.
Do you see me crying over the fact that Turkey is a slave to the Americans and that their navy is docked in your ports? Or the fact that you guys were in bed with Israel for decades and will continue to be in bed with them with years to come? Everybody has their own interest, get used to it.
As for this thread, it was made by Pakistanis not Iranians. Don't act like Iranians want to have anything to with you guys.

You find what you look for; you seem to be obsessed with differences.

All our countries have shared history, culture and religion. I don't think religion is a central factor, but it helps. Also, it does not deny the ancient Zoroastrian culture of Iran. You are rightly proud of it and nobody wants to take anything away from it. Most Iranians I have met are mature enough to respect both Islam and the ancient culture.

As for your issues with Turkey and the Kurds/Armenians, Iran can either read the writing on the wall and help as a mediator, or it can act as a spoiler -- your choice.

listen bud, the Armenian/kurdish issues is between Armenia, Iran, Turkey and Kurds. Let's not start a debate about that. You focus on your own neighborhood.

listen bud, the Armenian/kurdish issues is between Armenia, Iran, Turkey and Kurds. Let's not start a debate about that. You focus on your own neighborhood.

That is what I said. Turkey and Iran can act as big brothers and sort out the issue between themselves.

Bhutto was experience politician of international level but lacking in religious knowledge .Bhutto convinced Yahya khan not to invite Sk. Mujeeb who had majority seats ,so he has played role in breaking of Pakistan.

Iran present regime is main hardle in this confederation.

Better idea is restoration of khalafat in all muslim countries then only international comunity will listen our voice.

@ Utopian ideas !!!!!!! Under the present situation keep us also in that confederation.

@ I remember, in late 60's during Ayub's regime, RCD (Regional Coperation for Development) was there between the three countries and it was no less than a Confederation. During the 1965 war Iran and Turkey helped Pakistan militarilly even Indonesia also helped Pakistan. In Bangladesh the then East Pakistan Chittagong Oil Refinary and East Pakistan Machine Tools Factory was made under this RCD. And today with this Machine Tools Factory we are making and assembling many military vehicles. Basically the Tools factory was made to support the Jute and Textile Mills.

lmao
Iran has its own interests and it's none of you business. If we want to help the Kurds and Armenians we will do it.

Yes, the same reason for Israel and USA. we (used) will use them against you and hope soon i will wach after started air strike on Iran by usa/israel with my popcorn and soda !!! Payback time .... :D

The christian armenian and terrorist supporter state Iran wil be wiped out !! ;)

This idea of unification between Iran, Turkey and Pakistan (whatever unification means) is pretty ridiculous for the following reasons:

1) Iran and Turkey have a lot of issues to resolve (Kurdish issue, Iran's support for Armenia, Turkey's negative role in iran, Iran's negative role in Turkey etc...)

2) Iran and Pakistan have two very different religions. No I'm not just talking about Zoroastrianism vs Islam. I'm talking about Shia vs Sunni. A lot of Pakistani sunnis don't want to have anything to do with shias. Similarly Iran is the flag bearer of shia Islam.

3) Iran, Pakistan and Turkey share pretty much nothing. Different languages, cultures, goals, religions, futures, past and present etc...

4) 3 different economies

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Yes, the same reason for Israel and USA. we (used) will use them against you and hope soon i will wach after started air strike on Iran by usa/israel with my popcorn and soda !!! Payback time .... :D

The christian armenian and terrorist supporter state Iran wil be wiped out !! ;)

okay kiddo, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom