What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

you are right ,completely different 2 birds

The r/d of JAS39 had nothing to do with USA F16.
The design of SAAB JAS39 based on their own SAAB 37.

fAmpf.jpg

J20Nn.jpg

uhJZg.jpg

XpU09.jpg

What? :crazy:

The F-18 Super Hornet is a much more advanced and larger variant of the original F-18 Hornet. The Hornet in turn was derived from the YF-17 prototype.

The F-16 and Gripen are of completely different designs. Even though the Gripen has many American components. The Swedes have a long history in military aviation, even though it's small compared to the bigger Western players.
YF-17 is a light weight fighter, F-18 is heavier and advanced version . I am telling technology and design are taken , i dont mean exact structure. By the way LCA and viggen looks like same(i mean to say design is not only external structure), so LCA mk2 may look like gripen:cheesy:

JF-17 is co-produced, not only co-designed. The J-10B is co-designed. Big difference. And does India co-produce the MKI??, you had a Russian body of the Su-30, incorported some avionics and canards and whatnot, but you did NOT produce the aircraft from scratch. We did with the JF-17.

Only Pakistan did not produce the JF-17 from scratch. China AND Pakistan produced it. If you are repeatedly failing to comprehend this statement, then god bless you.
keep the blesses with you:smitten:
U statements are self contradicting . Its you who said india ddnt produce from scratch and you produced.
Even if you consider China with pakistan, then we also produced from scratch with russia+we have pakfa with russia.

True however keep that in mind that JF-17 is manufacture in Pakistan and hence any integration of western avionics would have been done in Pakistan and not China. The same cannot be said about FC-20 unless like i said in my previous post, we get TOT. There is a difference in both circumstances. Also more importantly the idea for western avionics for JF-17 was also dropped because China matched every bit of our requirement, even surpassed in some as per PAF officials. FC-20 is in a whole different league. As the reports suggest there is already an AESA radar for the FC-20. We don't need to look anywhere else.

If I could add to this debate. You have to look at arms acquisitions in the light of vested interests as well. Fort instant you only want one system, but the vendor will not supply it unless you buy the whole suite of avionics /radars as it would mean it would not be able to sell its own fighters otherwise. What has happened in the mean while is that the chinese have stepped in with a better product which more than satisfies our demands and so we have switched directions. This is one avenue where I think from now on, the West (excluding US ) will lose out to the chinese. Their pace of progress is very rapid and their costs are still low, both things unheard of in the west.
Araz

If I could add to this debate. You have to look at arms acquisitions in the light of vested interests as well. Fort instant you only want one system, but the vendor will not supply it unless you buy the whole suite of avionics /radars as it would mean it would not be able to sell its own fighters otherwise. What has happened in the mean while is that the chinese have stepped in with a better product which more than satisfies our demands and so we have switched directions. This is one avenue where I think from now on, the West (excluding US ) will lose out to the chinese. Their pace of progress is very rapid and their costs are still low, both things unheard of in the west.
Araz

That is really great to know...So far we all have been fed if it west it is the best...May be chinese have really catch'd up...Anyways as said before only PAF has the luxuary to look at them closely...for rest of the world it is classified....So if they are going for chinese avionics then it has to be good...However i m afraid there may be a chance that cost vs quality may also influence PAF decision making process considering the tight budget they are dealing with...

keep the blesses with you:smitten:
U statements are self contradicting . Its you who said india ddnt produce from scratch and you produced.
Even if you consider China with pakistan, then we also produced from scratch with russia+we have pakfa with russia.

Have you made PAKFA yet, nope.
Did you make the MKI from scratch , nope.

Which A/C are you referring to?

Have you made PAKFA yet, nope.
Did you make the MKI from scratch , nope.

Which A/C are you referring to?
See the both quotes in my above post
Its you who said
we didnt produce from scratch and you did it.
Again you covered that you and china produced from scratch.
Iam saying if that was true(if two countries can produce aircraft from scratch) India also produced aircrafts from scratch.
LCA(70% indigenous-to make you happy) made from scratch
//Mki(not mk1 made from scratch with Russia)//(leave if its not)
PAKFA(we are making from scratch with Russia)
to mention already we had made a fighter Marut decades ago(from scratch).

F**k that bullshyt....by that virtue all aircraft are made from scratch.

One of the attributes of a senior poster is that he/she does not resort to the gutter language in answering a post. I am disappointed that you have stooped to language which is inappropriate and unnecessary . Please remember that you represent your country on the forum. Is this what I should expect from a bearer of the green flag that we all love? Surely my brother, you can do better.
Araz

One of the attributes of a senior poster is that he/she does not resort to the gutter language in answering a post. I am disappointed that you have stooped to language which is inappropriate and unnecessary . Please remember that you represent your country on the forum. Is this what I should expect from a bearer of the green flag that we all love? Surely my brother, you can do better.
Araz

Well said Araz.

Its you who said
Iam saying if that was true(if two countries can produce aircraft from scratch) India also produced aircrafts from scratch.

LCA is not operational ATM, PAKFA is a long way off, and MKI is not from scratch!. Marut may count,

Its you who said

LCA is not operational ATM, PAKFA is a long way off, and MKI is not from scratch!. Marut may count,

Its you who said

We are going off topic tvsram 1992, so lets stop shall we. concentrate on J-10B now!

deal over ,we made a fighter from scratch in 1960's and we will be making worlds best multirole fighter with in a decade.lca got ioc
We are going off topic tvsram 1992, so lets stop shall we. concentrate on J-10B now!
sure
So j-10b has technology from j11

yeah, in a decade, the best!!.

I dont have much energy to keep arguing with Indians now, roza lag raha hai!!, so cheers. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom