What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

What will be diff b/w j10 and fc20 only export version is FC20 or ?

Is your purpose really to know the difference or is it to troll? Because a guy with even the most basic internet skills can google and see the huge difference between the J-10 and the FC-20, also known as J-10 B? For starters have a look at the air intake.

What will be diff b/w j10 and fc20 only export version is FC20 or ?

The FC-20 is a highly customized version for Pakistan alone.. it will have more advanced avionics and other improvements over the standard J-10.

Please read my post completely.
I mean technology not material. Also hardware might have been taken from US .
U can know by seeing F-18 earlier version and final versions .
220px-Northrop_YF-17_Cobra_060810-F-1234S-033.jpg
yf-17-Image36.jpg

AIR_F-18E_Super_Hornet_Parked_lg.jpg

I did not get your point. Please quote the right post and then explain. Thanks

The FC-20 is a highly customized version for Pakistan alone.. it will have more advanced avionics and other improvements over the standard J-10.

Can you throw some light on what kind of avionics??? In other words you mean western avionics???

lol i mean Jf-17 uses a foregin engine , u proved it right
Jf-17 and gripen are maintanence friendly, where as Mig29 and F18 are considered to be aggressive .

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

So is the same case if pakistan get involved in JF17 partnership,then how much India would have gained in mki partnership?
And we are taking MRCA for tot, and what not makes our indigenous fighter more agile
?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

NO official confirmation or source and u r comparing with F35 and PAKFA partnership. Chinese claim its indigenous and they ll fire on you!!!
Missing chinese members here.

JF-17 is co-produced, not only co-designed. The J-10B is co-designed. Big difference. And does India co-produce the MKI??, you had a Russian body of the Su-30, incorported some avionics and canards and whatnot, but you did NOT produce the aircraft from scratch. We did with the JF-17.

Can you throw some light on what kind of avionics??? In other words you mean western avionics???
You want us to explain the data buses types and the codes??, well that aint possible ATM.

You want us to explain the data buses types and the codes??, well that aint possible ATM.

Nopes...not my intention...but when we are claiming that the avionics would be much advanced then i can assume that we do have some idea of what it would look like....B/w is avionics just data buses types and codes???

Please read my post completely.
I mean technology not material. Also hardware might have been taken from US .
U can know by seeing F-18 earlier version and final versions .

The YF-17 was an early prototype of the F-18. So? Both of them were American.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Nopes...not my intention...but when we are claiming that the avionics would be much advanced then i can assume that we do have some idea of what it would look like....B/w is avionics just data buses types and codes???

I think that info is classified :lol:

Chinese one will be equipped by totally indigenous systems of their's while the FC-20's for PAF will have many western sub-systems form the countries PAF is at good terms with ( like Italy was/is always there to provide there systems to PAF) as well as few local sub-systems

I think that info is classified :lol:

:) ... there is no doubt that PAF would try to get best of best but when the information is classified how are we saying it would be better???

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Chinese one will be equipped by totally indigenous systems of their's while the FC-20's for PAF will have many western sub-systems form the countries PAF is at good terms with ( like Italy was/is always there to provide there systems to PAF) as well as few local sub-systems

Would i be wrong if i say it is all speculation as of now????

:) ... there is no doubt that PAF would try to get best of best but when the information is classified how are we saying it would be better???

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Would i be wrong if i say it is all speculation as of now????

No these are not speculations rather based on some interviews and claims by inside sources( few old ones, were posted somewhere on this forum) , i will advice you to go through the threads related to FC-20 you may find them or else try to google it

I dont mean standard J-10.
Is there any difference b/w J-10B and FC-20

Nope.. Chinese ones. Western ejection seats perhaps.. But the avionics are going to be all Chinese and some Pakistani modifications to existing designs.

JF-17 is co-produced, not only co-designed. The J-10B is co-designed. Big difference. And does India co-produce the MKI??, you had a Russian body of the Su-30, incorported some avionics and canards and whatnot, but you did NOT produce the aircraft from scratch. We did with the JF-17.
Really ?u produced Jf-17 from scratch?
Can you explain me how?

Back
Top Bottom