What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

F-16:
img_57_22006_1

Gripen:
jas6.jpg

I don't see any resemblance :confused:

God, the F-16 Desert Falcon looks so badass.

ToT is different. The SU-30MKI was a joint venture between HAL and Sukhoi. They are produced in India.

The Chinese developed the J-10 thoroughly with Israeli and Pakistani input. But still, much of the work behind the J-10 was carried out by the Chinese. The Lavi wasn't even operational.

You could say the HAL Tejas is indigenous, even though it runs on a GE engine :lol:

The bottom line is that India still imports much of their jets. There is a reason why it is the world's largest importer of foreign-made weapons.
No Su30 was not a JV when we bought Su30mk1 and mk2 versions. We had best parts from israel,india,france and russia on it so it is more capable than any other su30 variants. Of course now Su30mki is JV and we are trying to make mki as our indigenous plane.
Can u say we what pakistani input did J-10 get in your view?
Lavi was killed in american fire.
A plane is called indigenous when you dont need to depend on others, that happens via JV and tot or if it is our own product. Officially Su30mki and MRCA produced under license are also said to be imported:lol:.
LCA is completely our own but can be considered as indigenous as it cannot be blocked by US when ever it needs. Like PAF F-16's might be having certain sanctions and restrictions as it depends on US for spares . Engine is a different case, US cant block engine easily though engine is a huge and important component of plane. By the way JF17 uses MIg's engine:cheesy:

So J10-B is not indigenous as China claims?
Any Mods/senior members,
Can we skip the source? Can i post a thread with out source ?
By the way what minimum eligibility to post in kashmir section?
Congrats and All the best for the ambitious JV fighter programs.
On behalf on Indians i say only one thing.
Why some people always claim always Indian products are not Indigenous?
We assemble the world class fighters with full tot and why cant we produce a better fighter?
Obviously we prove the fact that our fighters are better than ...

J10 is chinese Plane, designed and developed in China. Though many ppl suggest that The design was given by USA to china (Israel transferred LAVI design on chinese request). But it is irrelevant from where Chinese got the design, truth is they have J10 which they can make in huge number.

I don't see J10 as I see J11, J11 was a cheat on Russia, J11 will be considered as biggest betrayal by any friendly nation.. It is also truth that It use Russian engine, but that don't make it less chiese, I am sure that China will make appropriate powerplant for it .

Some ppl are jealous and they see all problem in LCA, So please ignore them, LCA is 100% indigenous, even if its engine is not indian.

@JV: Can some one make it clear, what kind of JV between China and Pakistan?? Is it PAK-FA type of F35 type??

What if say the same for Jf-17 joint venture.
Pakistan assembles Jf-17

We manufacture them , a good part of them, except for the first batch i think, that was wholly made in China.

No Su30 was not a JV when we bought Su30mk1 and mk2 versions. We had best parts from israel,india,france and russia on it so it is more capable than any other su30 variants. Of course now Su30mki is JV and we are trying to make mki as our indigenous plane.
Can u say we what pakistani input did J-10 get in your view?
Lavi was killed in american fire.
A plane is called indigenous when you dont need to depend on others, that happens via JV and tot or if it is our own product. Officially Su30mki and MRCA produced under license are also said to be imported:lol:.
LCA is completely our own but can be considered as indigenous as it cannot be blocked by US when ever it needs. Like PAF F-16's might be having certain sanctions and restrictions as it depends on US for spares . Engine is a different case, US cant block engine easily though engine is a huge and important component of plane. By the way JF17 uses MIg's engine:cheesy:

Its not the same engine as used by mig-29 but a derivative of it .The engine used on jf-17 is RD-93 while that on mig-29 is RD-33.The most significant difference between them is the repositioning of the gearbox along the bottom of the engine casing.

And by the way thanks to ALMIGHTY not a single jf-17 has crashed till today

Its not the same engine as used by mig-29 but a derivative of it .The engine used on jf-17 is RD-93 while that on mig-29 is RD-33.The most significant difference between them is the repositioning of the gearbox along the bottom of the engine casing.

And by the way thanks to ALMIGHTY not a single jf-17 has crashed till today
lol i mean Jf-17 uses a foregin engine , u proved it right
Jf-17 and gripen are maintanence friendly, where as Mig29 and F18 are considered to be aggressive .

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

We manufacture them , a good part of them, except for the first batch i think, that was wholly made in China.
So is the same case if pakistan get involved in JF17 partnership,then how much India would have gained in mki partnership?
And we are taking MRCA for tot, and what not makes our indigenous fighter more agile?

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

J10 is chinese Plane, designed and developed in China. Though many ppl suggest that The design was given by USA to china (Israel transferred LAVI design on chinese request). But it is irrelevant from where Chinese got the design, truth is they have J10 which they can make in huge number.

I don't see J10 as I see J11, J11 was a cheat on Russia, J11 will be considered as biggest betrayal by any friendly nation.. It is also truth that It use Russian engine, but that don't make it less chiese, I am sure that China will make appropriate powerplant for it .

Some ppl are jealous and they see all problem in LCA, So please ignore them, LCA is 100% indigenous, even if its engine is not indian.

@JV: Can some one make it clear, what kind of JV between China and Pakistan?? Is it PAK-FA type of F35 type??
NO official confirmation or source and u r comparing with F35 and PAKFA partnership. Chinese claim its indigenous and they ll fire on you!!!
Missing chinese members here.

Most of you arent making sense anymore :rolleyes:

Please return to the topic.. which is the Pakistani involvement in the J-10B.
As mentioned before..
A engineer who is sitting with his counterparts and drawing up blueprints.. whether or not the product is to built in China or Micronesia.. constitutes a contribution. However small it may be.
In the case of the J-10B.. there are PAF advisory teams that do rotations to Chengdu for the JF-17, with the intent of the FC-20 purchase.. these teams will also take part in advising and working with their Chinese counterparts on the J-10 project(s).

Pakistan is definitely going to be involved in the development of the J-10B if she is going to be the primary customer (after PLAAF). I don't understand why people have a hard time accepting this.

hey how r you?
iam fine .

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Pakistan is definitely going to be involved in the development of the J-10B if she is going to be the primary customer (after PLAAF). I don't understand why people have a hard time accepting this.
we want to confirm china alone didnt produce j-10:bounce:.

iam fine .

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

we want to confirm china alone didnt produce j-10:bounce:.

China will produce the J-10 alone along with the FC-20.. China is not developing the FC-20 alone.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom