What's new

Pakistan Interested in Thermonuclear Weapon

and i know very well they have power to stop zardari become president they have power to send him home today they have power to act as they like no one (civilian bastard )can stop them as they said always . only war times they remember ohh we have GOV and they will decide the action ?

Aaj bohat ghusay mein lagtay ho bhai kia hua hai? :D

and the constitution makes president of Pakistan thr commander in cheif of all armed forces...doesnt it?
how can they do anything against the consent of the commander in cheif.

Being the commander in chief of all the armed forces, does he and his comapny even know what are the main branches and sub branches in the army?

^^^ yes and then everybody blames them of martial law and..

gilani babbles against them in parliament and zardari runs to dubai...

no this isny hollywood movie..its real life and real war...which needs unity between the civil and army ..and army needs backing of civil govt...
what you say only happens in movies.

^^^ yes and then everybody blames them of martial law and..

gilani babbles against them in parliament and zardari runs to dubai...

no this isny hollywood movie..its real life and real war...which needs unity between the civil and army ..and army needs backing of civil govt...
what you say only happens in movies.

blame ahhhahaa which blame ? last time i update they rule us 4 times and they don't give damn to any blame . ab blame bhi yaad a gya? what abut those days when they hanged politicians ? when flogged in public ? when keep politicians in jailed for years ? when take there passports and shift them to jeddah ? when deport them after there landing ? when keep judges and even there kids in house arrest ? ohh now at the time of action they are honorable solders and care no one blame them ? is there any blame or dirty label left wich is not labeled on pak forces?same zardari try to suicide after lose every hope in jail but today forces are waiting his order to crush enemy ?:lol:

please man i will told you what i say happen in society and countries of honor law and where forces give there last drop of blood to defend there civil not in morons society where air chief make cheap comments in public that if we shot down drone they will send f-18 so are you ready to face them ? tum kya bakwaas kerny ke liye air chief ho sirf idiot ?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Is ka matlab bhi bata do yar. :D

khas logoon ke samjhny wali baat aam logoon ko samjhana

bilkul aysa hai jesy meethi kheer bana ker kutoon ke agy rakhni

jesy phosphor ko her jahil nhi samjh sakta

:lol:

go to hell.

bus thak gay na ? yeh hai sachi bat meri jaan hahahahah you have no excuse left . they have to shot down first drone wash this dirt from there uniform and then ask me to respect them otherwise they go to hell for me they are white elephants eating our money are not defending us .as you surrender by these words i respect you same as before and i have no had or bad feeling for you mr.safriz.

and i admit i am sorry IF i hurt you but as i remember i never attack you personally nor i troll on you bro . have a nice day

khas logoon ke samjhny wali baat aam logoon ko samjhana

bilkul aysa hai jesy meethi kheer bana ker kutoon ke agy rakhni

jesy phosphor ko her jahil nhi samjh sakta

:lol:

Chalo choro yar ja ker Sleeping Beauty (2011) dekho suna hai bohat zaberdust hai. :D

ASIM accept it too late that real culprit is kiyani not gellani zardari tum log bhi samjh jao gay jesy asim or main samjhy :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Chalo choro yar ja ker Sleeping Beauty (2011) dekho suna hai bohat zaberdust hai. :D
kahaan hai zalim phly to bata hum yahan pakistani forces per apna qeemti time waste kerty rahy or wahaan show chal raha tha ? :cry:

yes..but you are still going to hell...because i said so ;)

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

and DonJaguar...dont spoil IK's innocence by asking him to watch x rated movies....shame on you ;)

a 30-40 megaton bomb cannot be mounted on missile and cannot be carried by Aircrafts.Some modified Strategic Bomber could carry it but it practically is untransportable.

So how do you plan to use it?

Sending a nuclear bullock cart.:rofl::rofl:

Thank your showing us your level of intellect!

Back
Top Bottom