What's new

Pakistan Interested in Thermonuclear Weapon

Why cant Pakistan look to make a strong car industry instead of making nuclear weapons all the time?

Huh????
Anywho, coming back at the topic in hand, why does Pakistan need a thrermonuke. Whatever they've got will suffice in for their real purpose viz. Detterence. Why waste so much money on a new bomb.

you didnt read the original post..
same for IMRAN KHAN...
Didnt read the post before commenting...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Why cant Pakistan look to make a strong car industry instead of making nuclear weapons all the time?

read the original post before commenting.

beacase pakistan is for pakistanis and we know what we have to do . missing you on cricket threads these days dear :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

try what you want for cheap food and electricity...
they will block your gas pipeline deals becausr THEY have a problem with iran...
and keep dragging you in WOT while threatening you

so my dear safriz if nuclear bombs and dozens of pakistani missiles can't stop a flying tiny drone what the hell will did with this thermo nuke? nuke bary kerty jao balls bari na kerna . every thing is economy these days not big bombs .if we work last 10 years on economy and have less corruption today there was no such need of thermo nuke .

aur vote doo zardari koooo...

zardari did nothing to build Khushab reactors or new missiles .nor zardari has power to stop them .its someone else who is using our money for peaces of metal

This is good if true. Thermonuclear weapon is good gadget. This is truly dangerous weapon.

We should enhance it for peaceful purpose for the interest of the country.
1 or 5 Megaton is not enough.
Should be at least 30 or 40 Megaton.

a 30-40 megaton bomb cannot be mounted on missile and cannot be carried by Aircrafts.Some modified Strategic Bomber could carry it but it practically is untransportable.

So how do you plan to use it?

Sending a nuclear bullock cart.:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
that someone else is blamed if they defend the country and blamed if they dont defend the country.
its unclear what people like you want from them.

What's Zardari got to do with nukes. These things have been happening for years now. If anyone is to be blamed it's Kayani.

kiyani is not in power from years lolz blame to system dear

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Who????????????

the thought of our forces and there policy makers think tanks .

kiyani is not in power from years lolz blame to system dear
How do you know what's happening behind the scenes. Who's calling the shot and who isn't. Well neither do I. But if I were to bet I would say it's Kayani. What about you, are you a betting man?

you cant expect army defending the country with sticks and stones...they need weapons to do that...
at the same time they cant start shooting drones on their own..
kayany has said he is willing to shoot drones.but there hasnt been a word of consent in this regard from theif zardari or village idiot gilani...
if army acts unilaterally they are blamed of creating state within state...if they wait for orders from civil government ..they are called cowards...
good going people of pakistan...you eill remain confused for eternity.

the thought of our forces and there policy makers think tanks .
Huh?
Well, policy makers and think tanks can at best only think. If they are allowed to take actions independently, then there is something seriously wrong with the system.
AND at the risk of sounding too rude; can u please start using some punctuation marks from the next time. It can get difficult to comprehend.

How do you know what's happening behind the scenes. Who's calling the shot and who isn't. Well neither do I. But if I were to bet I would say it's Kayani. What about you, are you a betting man?

man its not one man army ? kiyani is part of whole system . since 1974 this military nuclear program is working if you remember . kiyani is member of strategic planned devision and he is doing same as policy is .the real issue is after 1971 pakistan thoughts if we have to survive we have deterrence .

you cant expect army defending the country with sticks and stones...they need weapons to do that...
at the same time they cant start shooting drones on their own..
kayany has said he is willing to shoot drones.but there hasnt been a word of consent in this regard from theif zardari or village idiot gilani...
if army acts unilaterally they are blamed of creating state within state...if they wait for orders from civil government ..they are called cowards...
good going people of pakistan...you eill remain confused for eternity.

the lame joke which i read again and again by forces worshipers . kiyani don't need orders to protect the nation as per constitution its his duty to stop every attack toward pakistanis . let me ask you some qes if india attack us today and zardari give no orders army will let them come? when we shot down indian fighters jets we ask orders? lolz man please accept the reality and reality is army already sold themself for $$$ ad have no moral no faith . they are same as punjab police . few helicopters fly deep inside paksitan near nukes sites and conduct an operation in front of military academy and our army was deep in his blanket that night till they gone . wakeup bachy . they need order at 2am for stop them hahahaaha

Back
Top Bottom