What's new

Pakistan Interested in Thermonuclear Weapon

point me to any statement frlm president or prime minister where they have explicitly said that they are givjng free hand to the army in dealing with drones and USA..
They havent ..
If kayani acts on his own....tomorrow when pakistan comes under sanctions..the civil govt will again blame army for hardships..and the likes of you will agree...wont you?

the lame joke which i read again and again by forces worshipers . kiyani don't need orders to protect the nation as per constitution its his duty to stop every attack toward pakistanis . let me ask you some qes if india attack us today and zardari give no orders army will let them come? when we shot down indian fighters jets we ask orders? lolz man please accept the reality and reality is army already sold themself for $$$ ad have no moral no faith . they are same as punjab police . few helicopters fly deep inside paksitan near nukes sites and conduct an operation in front of military academy and our army was deep in his blanket that night till they gone . wakeup bachy . they need order at 2am for stop them hahahaaha

Who is in your avatar?

for small example constitution give power to security forces and law enforcement agencies to act and work under constitution for protect the nation. for example i am SHO of police station and there is someone shooting the citizens in front of me its my job to shot him or go to MNA of area ask premition first?same aply on ADA jets they have to just confirm that aggressor is inside pakistani air space or not if yes the flying object in iside pakistan they have every right to shot its down and use maximum power to stop it . air defence have constitutional power to fire missile on each and every hostile object trying to enter pakistani air space . they have to relocate radars on areas where threat is more possible to come tell me how many radars and how many HQ-2 crotale-4000 army deployed in FATA? same apply on foot solders on border they have to shot each and every object trying to come inside pakistan .and truth is army failed to do its job same on AIR force they have no will no faith nor moral to fly and shot an American object which loaded with GBUs and hunting pakistanis . even a terrorist is inside pakistan its our job to arrest him or kill him but our brave forces give this right to USA .same like sold your motherland and public .

whole nation know this fact but only blind lovers of forces again and again shot on zardari and save there face and think there forces are doing well . FYI when zardari was in jail USA was attacking that time too so ?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

point me to any statement frlm president or prime minister where they have explicitly said that they are givjng free hand to the army in dealing with drones and USA..
They havent ..
If kayani acts on his own....tomorrow when pakistan comes under sanctions..the civil govt will again blame army for hardships..and the likes of you will agree...wont you?

lolz hhehehehe man please accept the truth and feel free and light like me . kiyani has to act first day on his charge . pakistani forces compromise in 2004 when first time let them come and then again and again . now just chill now they are failed already . i have no trust on pasha kiyani or that tiny stupid air cheif .i know they are failed already and worth nothing .now gillani zardari ? army want to use there shoulder to defend us ? since when pakistan army ISI become under gov? man please have some mercy .

@ 2AM in Abbottabad.....if kayani had ordered to shoot them down.....zardari had first krapoed his pants and then happy handed him.over to USA..
Its not musharraf who had balls to issue a pardon for AQ Khan and despite pressure from USA did not hand him over to USA..

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

and the constitution makes president of Pakistan thr commander in cheif of all armed forces...doesnt it?
how can they do anything against the consent of the commander in cheif.

@ 2AM in Abbottabad.....if kayani had ordered to shoot them down.....zardari had first krapoed his pants and then happy handed him.over to USA..
Its not musharraf who had balls to issue a pardon for AQ Khan and despite pressure from USA did not hand him over to USA..

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

and the constitution makes president of Pakistan thr commander in cheif of all armed forces...doesnt it?

again and again zardari zardari zardari :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man that guy have no power he is just looting as much as he can all policy and this mess is under army . now when time of react come they are posing zardari as obama ?:rofl:

only stupids believe it ok i hope zardari will say demolish our nukes and hand over missiles to UN and army follow his orders .i hope one day on TV he order to lay down nukes and army say yes SIRRRRRRRR:lol:

i hope zardari order LOC is border from today and we have no kashmir issue anymore and army say YES SIRRRRRR

you guys are hardcore fans of forces and i know its waste of time to convey a massage of normal civil pakistani like me to you guys :tup:

its not same army which change the discussion of ISI under civil gov in a hour?
its not same army which change the order of MFN to india in hours?
its not same army which change the pakisani high commission in USA and surrender him ?
its not same army which force nawaz and zardari at night of long march ?
its not same army which force to gellani for change cabnit ministers ?

but when time of action and real job come they hide behind zardari gellani hahahaahhaha

general akhter abdul rehman .and i never worship him FYI he is dead on 18 aug 1988 so he has nothing to do with topic .

Bhai jaan, try to understand the situation our current government is american puppet and in a democratic government army chief is under the president.

SLV has nothing to do with shooting satellites...
its just a modified missile that shoots satellites.
well, if this is the idea of pakistans scientific communities then they definitely wont able to make it.:woot:

Missile and SLV are different technology though the physics are same.
For missles, there is no problem for combustion of fuel since it is flying with in the atmospheric level.(since combustion of fuel needs the oxygen as we all know).

But for space launch vehicle, it is different. A seperate tank of liquid oxygen and liquid Hydrogen to be added. and ofcourse it should be kept it very cool since it should be in a liquid phase which is very difficult parameters when constructing the rocket.
:wave:.

aur vote doo zardari koooo...

Good Question. After Benazir Bhutto assassinated PPP cadre burnt down engines and bogies of Pakistan railways and the loss was never to be repaired but still you voted for Zardari.

So do you actually believe that Zardari is really the CIC of Pakistan?

SLV has nothing to do with shooting satellites...
its just a modified missile that shoots satellites.

Pakistan trying to modify their Shaheen missile into SLV so developing SLV do matter and India developed their Agni missiles from PSLV rockets. Americans restricted Russia sale of Cryogenic engines to India because they feared India will use it to develop ICBM but we are developing our own cryogenicengines with some successful and failed tests.

Bhai jaan, try to understand the situation our current government is american puppet and in a democratic government army chief is under the president.

and i know very well they have power to stop zardari become president they have power to send him home today they have power to act as they like no one (civilian bastard )can stop them as they said always . only war times they remember ohh we have GOV and they will decide the action ?

again and again zardari zardari zardari :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man that guy have no power he is just looting as much as he can all policy and this mess is under army . now when time of react come they are posing zardari as obama ?:rofl:

only stupids believe it ok i hope zardari will say demolish our nukes and hand over missiles to UN and army follow his orders .i hope one day on TV he order to lay down nukes and army say yes SIRRRRRRRR:lol:

you guys are hardcore fans of forces and i know its waste of time to convey a massage of normal civil pakistani like me to you guys :tup:

ok once again...
has zardaro ever said these words clearly...
that he gives full nacking and authority to the army in dealing withdrones and usa...

if the answer is no...then you should stop writing those long paragraphs...

ok once again...
has zardaro ever said these words clearly...
that he gives full nacking and authority to the army in dealing withdrones and usa...

if the answer is no...then you should stop writing those long paragraphs...

no he will never say as he is nothing to say it there is one huge book which called constitution its said all . that book said army is not for rule .but army rule us 35 years.that book said army is for protect the borders air and sea . but army ignore those pages and play with words .if kiyani or air chief was that much great they should ask three times to gov for order and 4th time they shot it without order come on TV and told the story we ask three times orders gov give no response so we no need anymore orders to defend our countrymen and we shot it down . same day pakistani public will throw our zardari gellani from office or may be MOB kill them . but that action need real army not these mummy dady kiyani pasha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom