What's new

Pakistan, India amongst top 5 most dangerous countries for women.

What a shame man . Rank 4 ? this is ridiculous for India.

I can understand all other countries but how come so many sub-saharan african countries are doing better than India and Pakistan ?

I find that hard to believe .

you are as much paranoid as anyone from India who are afraid of highlighting ills of India.

period now post on the topic and stop your BS personal attacks.

and dont compare your pathetic media with Pakistani vibrant media

Can't help you with this attitude. Bashing India has been the goal for you it seems. I suggest that you take some therapy like telling yourself "I won't think about India today" 100 times when you wake up.

Its too easy for me to bash your country for women abuces as you stand a rank ahead of mine. but my intensions are not to point fingers rather to increase the moral value of the men atleast in this forum.

And the media, both our media only showcase the bad, have they every show the achievements of individuals or village progress in the first page or headline as it is done in Isreal.

@ashok
no yaar
he was just questioning the quote frm gandhi, coz he cudnt understand rest of the post.

you are as much paranoid as anyone from India who are afraid of highlighting ills of India.

Jana ji he is not getting paranoid nor we have any problem in showing our ills to the world there are 1000 of movies made about these subjects which are shown world wide we are not affraid ir ashamed of our problems as our economy is growing we are dealing with our poor as the level of education goes up these thing will come down

I find it hard to believe that india and Pakistan are doing worse than sub-saharan african countries . I think by ranking afghanistan ,pakistan and india in the top 5 they deliberately tried to target South Asia here.

Apart from that they have not shown any mechanism about how they came to such conclusions. Situation for women in South Asia is pretty bad but can't be worse than sub-saharan african countries except for South Africa maybe.

What a shame man . Rank 4 ? this is ridiculous for India.

I can understand all other countries but how come so many sub-saharan african countries are doing better than India and Pakistan ?

I find that hard to believe .

indeed the list is weird but its also a fact crimes against women in India, Pakistan do prevail. although not as worst as this list is claiming

Can't help you with this attitude. Bashing India has been the goal for you it seems. I suggest that you take some therapy like telling yourself "I won't think about India today" 100 times when you wake up.

Its too easy for me to bash your country for women abuces as you stand a rank ahead of mine. but my intensions are not to point fingers rather to increase the moral value of the men atleast in this forum.

And the media, both our media only showcase the bad, have they every show the achievements of individuals or village progress in the first page or headline as it is done in Isreal.

do come with showing Pakistan while you can nicely hide behind us i have no issue. and you bharatis are no saints here you are here just for bashing Pakistan too so stop being a cry baby and post on the topic if you can if NOT Then move on and stop whining

@nick, calm down, the moment we are pointed, we should accept the fact that this a male dominant socity and we need improvements to make a equal society rather than asking where is the african states. lets play it like officers and not like emotionaly troubled men.

Why do we men go out in the night? (party, clubs, night life). why should the women who are part of our daily life go out at night with us to enjoy the night breez or a night drive.
When men can go out at night, why not women? Your representaion of the post shows that you always want women to be under some ones protection.
but what i suggest is that, let men increase their moral value so that women will not face trouble from men.

sorry dude but in islam we are discouraged from going out after maghrib whether it be man or women....all the evil such gambling,prostitution,highway robbery,etc etc you name it happens when the sun goes down.

no one needs to increase or decrease the moral values...the rules are pretty simple...women go out with husband,father,son or brother if she want to go for shopping or wants to eat some fastfood:agree:...otherwise her business is at home where she take care of household affairs and children if married.....Men goes out for work and to earn so that they provide for their family and they too have no business in clubs and immoral act discouraged or declared as sins by the religion.,,,cant get more simple and fair

:rofl:

Vibrant my as*

Pakistani media , the only media in the world which plants fake wikileaks

Pakistani media on which one can easily make anti any religion comments without anyone checking them
Pakistani media where you can racists towards blacks without anyone stopping you .

Pakistani media which creates and propogates conspiracy theories ?

You need a serious reality check . I know all of Pakistani media is not like that just like all of Indian media is not BS.But the above mentioned things have never happened in the Indian media.

do come with showing Pakistan while you can nicely hide behind us i have no issue. and you bharatis are no saints here you are here just for bashing Pakistan too so stop being a cry baby and post on the topic if you can if NOT Then move on and stop whining

no more replies for stupid trolling.

I am from north India and i am ashamed and pissed off when north Indians specially Punjabi and haryanvi says they are brave and macho but they are daughter killers and coward breed on this earth ever. Every single family consider of killing daughter in the womb. They celebrate birth of a son and mourn birth of a girl. These cowards have special festival every year for couple those who have son born in that year. I mean it tells their mentality.

@nick, calm down, the moment we are pointed, we should accept the fact that this a male dominant socity and we need improvements to make a equal society rather than asking where is the african states. lets play it like officers and not like emotionaly troubled men.

I agree with you there , i see it myself here in North India , and I admit a lot has to be done for women to get equal rights in India but rank 4th even ahead of sub-saharan african countries which have been conflict zones for so long and women have been constantly raped and murdered just does not seem logical. Anyways , on the whole you are right.

why will menn do that ?

where did i said men should do that?Night is for sleep and day is for work.....no one has any business out on the streets in dark nights...even animals and birds sleep at night if u notice:agree:
i am afraid gandhi failed to tell you folks why should a women go out and walk on streets in dark nights

Back
Top Bottom