What's new

Top 20 most dangerous countries

Yet, hundreds of thousands left Pakistan for America, but Americans don't want to become Pakistani.

Looks mostly fair. Surprises are Russia and Turkey. In reality Mexico, South Africa, and Brazil are probably more risky, but Turkey and Russia have war zones.
Usually Pakistanis go for higher education or economic reasons.

Top 20 Most Dangerous Countries in the World (Global Peace Index 2022 — higher scores are less safe)​

1. Afghanistan — 3.554
  2. Yemen — 3.394
  3. Syria — 3.356
  4. Russia — 3.275
  5. South Sudan — 3.184
  6. DR Congo — 3.166
  7. Iraq — 3.157
  8. Somalia — 3.125
  9. Central African Republic — 3.021
  10. Sudan — 3.007
  11. Ukraine — 2.971
  12. North Korea — 2.942
  13. Libya — 2.930
  14. Mali — 2.911
  15. Ethiopia — 2.806
  16. Venezuela — 2.798
  17. Pakistan — 2.789
  18. Burkina Faso — 2.786
  19. Turkey — 2.785
  20. Colombia — 2.729

View attachment 933194
😆
Is there any list of countries in need of loan and their rating .

Last edited:
Lol.. You can shove that list where the sun don't rise.. What criteria is it based oh yeah someones fantasy..

There are more homcides in the US like 1000% more in fucking Syria that just exit civil war..

If we are being objective nobody tops the US not even countries who are at war will come close.. There is 1000% more chance of getting popped in US then anywhere else in the world on average 11000 is killed yearly in the US and that will blow everyone else out of the park

Last edited:
Don't worry the next time you post your daily doom and gloom replies about the ills of the US we will all just make sure to remind you of this thread to get your brain into perspective.

17 Pakistan — 2.789

eg

bookmarked.
What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

Look mate, at least school shootings don't happen in Pakistan like on a weekly basis like in USA.

Now please shoo! ;)
5ccb1e40d06a8.jpeg

:D

Last edited:
What are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

Talking to mostly very nice Pakistani's...but as usual there's always a few in a crowd of people who just make this saying true for humanity:

thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.png

There's always not nice people who just have to make sure they ruin things for everybody. They are the ones that throw trash on the street, go up to strangers and call them names, and just go through life being an a-hole to as many people as possible.

BTW notice I'm not rattling off anything bad about Pakistan...but shame on you for having a shortage of Polar Bears.

Last edited:
Look mate, at least school shootings don't happen in Pakistan like on a weekly basis like in USA.

Now please shoo! ;)
:mad::mad::mad:

It seems to me weekly basis will be welcomed in Murica.

Especially as it seemed to be happening on daily basis if not hourly basis

monkey-happy.gif

NOT THE SLIGHTEST SYMPATHIES DO I HAVE FOR THOSE THINGS IN MURICA
LOTS OF SCHADENFREUDE THOUGH

As America faces economic and demographic decline, when whites are minority in 20yrs and the country is majority brown/black/illegal immigrants and LGBT anti-workers America homeless population will continue to grow and and the debt will reach unimaginable levels. Extreme debt + extreme inflation + demographic inbalance with no dominant culture + LGBT/Fascist divide is going to bring AMerica down. America doesn't have a single thing going for it right now thats positive and that trend has been like that since the end of the cold war. I wonder what lowly educated whites are going to feel when the brown/blacks/woke vote them out of elections every time? Civil war and hatred incoming to a state near u

India and USA should be in the top 3, actually they are on the top two 2 in my list, wtf you will be killed just on the suspicion of possessing beef

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom