What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great if true...
20210115_135937.jpg

Good, let's see how long it will last, the region and world can use some peacetime so we as humans can focus on other important matters such as future pandemics, climate change, poverty, and hunger.

Well let’s see.
I have a feeling the pressure from China in the east has some part to play here. They’ve sent much in terms of men and material.

Well let’s see.
I have a feeling the pressure from China in the east has some part to play here. They’ve sent much in terms of men and material.
Indian wish.....Since too many natural deaths reported by India soldiers posted on LOC.

Well let’s see.
Do u think its wise for us to shake hand with endians at the time when chines pressing them from multiple sides at LAC??

What a chutiya decision..

When Indians are being hammered internally and externally , our military decides to give them a breathing space.... ?

Exactly, why the hell would they decide to give breathing space to these indian terrorists, kashmir killers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom