What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Pakistan done to expect something.Tell me one action of Pakistan after Aug 5th .
didn't your modi pump his 56 inch moobs and proclaim that he will "conquer AJK/GB" when he broke the 2003 ceasefire treaty? what happened now? why the sudden, unconditional acceptance and restoration of the ceasefire? 56 inch ki moobs say duddoo khalas ho gaya kia? :rofl:

didn't your modi pump his 56 inch moobs and proclaim that he will "conquer AJK/GB" when he broke the 2003 ceasefire treaty? what happened now? why the sudden, unconditional acceptance and restoration of the ceasefire? 56 inch ki moobs say duddoo khalas ho gaya kia? :rofl:
I can troll better than you buddy.please don't derail the thread.

We get it you hate Pakistan but why are you ashamed to show your indian lineage?

I don't think anyone has any trust in Pakistan, I hate it with passion now, this is what our forefathers didn't realise when you become a minority you are nothing, a no body and the results are there for all to see.

From love of Sikhs to now selling of Kashmir, no matter what we will rise and we will rule over the majority and we will not make peace until Kashmir is free and so is east Turkestan.

Always will work against this country now, my hatred for Pakistan is more then my hatred for anything else.

Very bad decision by Pakistan.
Kashmir cause are alive and kicking.

Kashmiris are in more troubles than before.
They need more help and support from Pakistan, all type of support including arms support can be provided to them under UN charter. Pakistani leaders and establishment both had been providing India relief for a very long period of time by ignoring Kashmir, its cause, and Kashmiri people.

This clearly looks like booing down to recent "Do More" by Biden.

India should be happy because we are fine with status quo. Pakistan should be happy that Muslims (civilians) won't lose life on both sides across LOC.

What has Pakistan done to expect something.Tell me one action of Pakistan after Aug 5th .

There is a famous saying "do not disturb your enemy when it is making a mistake". Pakistan didn't disturb India when India was harming itself. If you are talking about military action, then Pakitan will respond at its time of choosing. It will doesn't want to warm up the border with India when peace in Afghanistan within reach.

Has Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan accepted Indian annexation of Indian Occupied Kashmir, as cease-fire is no longer an option for Pakistan since 5th August 2019?

Very bad decision by Pakistan.
Agree to this 110%

Pakistan should have pressed hard for taking occupied land back, when Indians were occupied at dokalam, that was second opportunity after 27, February.
Hope at least Imran Khan will get his noble prize, otherwise it was a another wasted opportunity by idiots at helm of affairs.
BTW, this peace will only last until InAF resettle it self.

Agree to this 110%

Pakistan should have pressed hard for taking occupied land back, when Indians were occupied at dokalam, that was second opportunity after 27, February.
Hope at least Imran Khan will get his noble prize, otherwise it was a another wasted opportunity by idiots at helm of affairs.
BTW, this peace will only last until InAF resettle it self.
You think India will surrender all of Kashmir because they agreed to surrender a few km of land to Chinese? If India surrenders all of Kashmir their entire union will balkanise.

Yes you should call them Pakistanis else it will cause a war.

I don't care what they write about Pakistanis in London.

The funny thing is the UK is a common denominator for both India & Pakistan. In the past, those who put Pakistan on the grey list are in the UK. In the future, putting India on a grey list is also in the UK. Both N Modi is not suitable for India, and our N not right for Pakistan.
ISIS camps in the Indian cities of Karnataka and Kerala. 40 banks in India were involved in money laundering,The world has also confirmed that India and Modi government was financing ISIS.
Allamdiullah Pakistan will come out from Grey list on his merit basis; let's how India will build his merit line or run after Isreal's help to put pressure on FATF Choudary sb USA.

India should be happy because we are fine with status quo. Pakistan should be happy that Muslims (civilians) won't lose life on both sides across LOC.

It is once again informed that twisting the facts and manipulation of Cease Fire agreement will not be taken lightly on this board and unlike Indian propaganda cells being exposed by EU DisinfoLab. There's no status quo thing and Kashmir will remain a disputed territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom