What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. What mistakes article 370 and 35A are still there and you are still on the FATF greylist.

Grey list????? That's regarding financial regulation

Kashmir is more anti India then ever before

India is internally divided and hatefilled

China has come onto the scene and given Indians a hammering

Two front war which was almost comedy before, now is a reality

After India backed down to China, this was the inevitable next step

The people of Kashmir continue to request partition from a hindutva extremist communal state

We continue to support them

Grey list????? That's regarding financial regulation

Kashmir is more anti India then ever before

India is internally divided and hatefilled

China has come onto the scene and given Indians a hammering

Two front war which was almost comedy before, now is a reality

After India backed down to China, this was the inevitable next step

The people of Kashmir continue to request partition from a hindutva extremist communal state

We continue to support them

There is no way Pakistan gets off the FATF greylist without shutting down the anti-India, pro-Kashmir groups operating on its soil. Declaring a cease fire and establishing some trust is the first step towards this, because those groups will not be happy with what needs to be done. They will act up. The next step will be closing down of all these groups.

There is no way Pakistan gets off the FATF greylist without shutting down the anti-India, pro-Kashmir groups operating on its soil. Declaring a cease fire and establishing some trust is the first step towards this, because those groups will not be happy with what needs to be done. They will act up. The next step will be closing down of all these groups.

😂😂😂😂

Yaar 24 out of 27 regulations have been complied with

It's a matter of time before we come off

Kashmiri groups change name all the time, how will that effect the freedom struggle against a hindutva India for Kashmiri?

Cease fire has nothing to do with FATF, if anything this gives us more time to support Kashmiri without a active LOC

What has caused this is the pressure on India from two fronts

Good. Now Pak army under the leadership of Bajwa can focus solely on DHA.

See☝️ at the same time China was roasting your balls

When a real two front war crept up Indians became desperate

Feeling pressure ? Are you sure?
Ok lets just track the situation.
Started around April and peaked at around August during Galwan clash.Pakistan had enough time and reason to take decisive action in the border against us .Theortically you can say we were stretched.
But this ceasefire happened after Indo Chinese disengagement.
And if you ask me , we dont have anykind of pressure both external and internal.
Internal is just entertaining political drama.

So we can disagree to your conclusions.

It may be sequel to Indo China Engagement, No escalation and buildup on LoC means difficult for India to go for any adventure against CEPC in this area.

FYI. Pakistan is still on the FATF grey list. This was done because there is no way off that list other than to make peace with India.

That we have been for long time now. They cannot send us in blacklist secondly our dependence on international monitory institutions is not much where our arm can be twisted beyond our capacity to bear since we have alternative funding at critical timings. They tried through KSA, money was returned and they found it more beneficial to rollover balance amount. Secondly, some of our friends who saw greener pastures somewhere else are forced to think for alternate positions in new geopolitical situation.

I'll quote the Dawn story: "it found Pakistan’s progress non-compliant on four counts, partially compliant on 25 counts and largely compliant on nine recommendations. Pakistan’s evaluation at the plenary will be based on the 27-point action plan and not on these 40 recommendations"

Either your compliant orbit. Partial doesn't count. So your non-compliant with 29 points.

Once the remaining 4 have compliance it will be over

It's helped bring change to laws in Pakistan that would never have been possible with our corrupt politicians

It's has been massively beneficial

Conflict with India has nothing to do with it

Might be it's next ...even Mushraf tried to keep kashmir issue aside and allow indians to build fence and other things...I think government is following the same strategy... Though not reliable but indian media saying Mr moeed yusuf met Ajit doval in third country to settle this...It seems like past even
this regimee doesn't have issue with kashmir ...india has already annexed it and they are doing peace dialogue with it...last they declare no talks until kashmir amendment is taken back..

Someone's gonna get hurt real bad

Where is the money for all these posturings ? Covid has eaten all our and your money ? Lets sit back and enjoy the tea.
You mean covid ate common man's money? Since this covid commotion began I have been frequently reading about India's reserves increasing.

- PRTP GWD

Two years drama has been ended as as planned in sell off strategy of Kashmir. Now nation will enjoy peace after forgoing Kashmir and chant PA zindabad
You meant to type "jindabad" surely, Mr Khan?

It's no surprise that Indians are desperate for this to be true.

It's a patently nonsensical bit of Indian propaganda doing the rounds, attempting to project normalcy for their fracturing nation. In reality, the rhetoric from the real Mr Khan and his government has been as inflammatory as possible. Every statement we make refers to Indian fascism or human rights abuses. And some folks are actually falling for this piece of Indian propaganda?

Hopefully someone can explain to me that if only now and suddenly there is a "ceasefire", then wtf were all those "ceasefire violations" that we've been reporting on for a couple of years now?

Oh my Allah! Masahallah india surrendered on the LOC as well. Again without firing a shot!

by 2023 once our modernization program completes we may take another 15% of Kashmir if not more. This time we would be fighting for our economic future hopefully moving the LOC 50 Ims inside Indian occupied Kashmir in the gilgit bultistan side ensuring that the rail and road link is protected from Indian artillery.

Pakistan is a regional super power now :pakistan:

k

I really don't understand the dynamics of Pakistan and China's civilian and military relationship, we know that immediately after India revoked the two articles a week after the number two man of the CMC Mr Xu Qiliang visited Pakistan's civilian and military leaderships, I am pretty sure that every decision that Pakistan and China has made since then regarding India is in accordance with each others interest with mutual agreements yet I don't really understand overall Pakistan's passiveness and Chinas aggression with respect to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom