What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
See unlike India we are not oppressing these people. Neither they live in disputed land.
An oversimplified reading of politics and political ambitions. From our perspective, you guys persecute Baloch, Ahemediyas and religious minorities. I am sure reality is way more convulated than that.

An oversimplified reading of politics and political ambitions. From our perspective, you guys persecute Baloch, Ahemediyas and religious minorities. I am sure reality is way more convulated than that.
Shows your lack of understanding. On 14th august there a 1 million people holding Pakistani flags in sirinagar. On 14th august there are 1 million people holding Pakistani flags in Quetta. Baluchistan has no anti-Pakistan protests nor wants to be independent from Pakistan. You compare apples to oranges because your country feeds you lies. Come to Pakistan and go to Baluchistan and see the reality, I’m afraid that’s something a foreigner can’t even do with regards to IOK. The Persecution of minorities is present in Pakistan. But nowhere near the extent to which it is in India. Look at your Sikhs, your muslims, your Buddhists. Lastly, Baluchistan and Pakistan’s minorities have nothing to do with India, which is not the case for the Muslims of Kashmir. I myself am from IOJK and I can say without a shadow of a doubt That IOJK wants to be a part of Pakistan due to Indian oppression. I have lived in Baluchistan and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Baluchistan and it’s people are Pro-Pakistani except for the small number of foreign funded terrorists that exist there for the sole reason of hurting innocents.

What do you mean by accepting ceasefire?
What else would you call it than if not acceptance? Agreeing to ceasefire is acceptance.
Was PA even advancing towards Srinagar Or IA was advancing towards Muzaffarabad?
Why would IA advance towards Muzaffarabad? Thing that you people dont understand is that India is perfectly content with the status quo and all they are doing is to make sure the other parties become content as well. Agreeing to a ceasefire on LOC means precisely just that, that you are accepting the new normal.
The battle for Kashmir is being fought in Afghanistan. No peace in Afghanistan and/or an anti-Pak govt. in Afghanistan means forget about Kashmir and live with the status quo.

Alas! PDF think-tanks, and people in general don't understand this simple equation at all :(
Oh we do understand but again the problem with your logic is that you believe if a pro Pakistan government is back in Afghanistan, it will solve Kashmir. If that would have been the case than why were we unable to resolve this issue during the time of Taliban rule in Afghanistan?
Yes a pro Pakistan government in Afghanistan will help Pakistan divert all its resources and focus on Kashmir, and vice Verse in case of an anti Pakistan government however where is the intent to do so? Till date we have not seen an intent or desire not even in words and India now knows it very well that there is no will in Pakistan to fight for Kashmir apart from diplomatic channels which India is perfectly happy with since whether we like it or not, their clout is much more than ours, Pakistan being kept in FATF even though we have progressed on 24 out of 27 points is a case in point. Agreeing to a ceasefire only furthers India's grip.
Nobody is suggesting Pakistan to attack India just now, we have to keep in mind the economic conditions, however we do not have to state our vulnerability publicly. Our public stance should have been from day 1 that we are willing to exercise all options including military. Nobody is going into the debate of whether we will or not but it does keep your enemy wondering and be on its toes. Saying we will only respond to any aggression, then agreeing to a ceasefire across LOC and all sectors of Indo Pakistan border, just furthers India's agenda, negating the whole purpose for the freedom of Kashmir.

Coming to the heading of the thread.
Good to see that powers that matter have realised that firing on each other everyday is meaningless. Loss of life of civilians and soldiers has no long term value.

Hopefully, it prevails for some meaningful time.

Nobody really cares or listens to your statements.

Fascists. Nazis. Genociders. Rapists. Street shitters. Racists. Brahmavadi. Unnatural construct. Illegal occupiers. Heritage civilization stealers. Pink salt usurpers. Potato in biryani blasphemers.

Knock yourselves out.

Hindustan Jindabad.

Cheers, Doc
Mercifully for you and indeed the entire progeny of mighty Zoroaster, ordinary people the world over do not have some need "to be listened to" or "cared about". We lie beyond the ptsd driven bubble of historical revisionism that you have found yourself trapped within.

We are but signposts for those who might open their eyes for their own benefit. We hold up mirrors so that some may reflect, again for their own interests.

Whether folks like you take heed or not tends to be of minimal consequence.

Ahmadis sure but baloch? Lol Some minority among them want freedom from state and they get funding from India. Otherwise only a fool will say Baloch are persecuted .

one must ask that what happened to the claims of india that they will "attack & take ajk/gb"? I mean, a cease fire on the loc right after succumbing to Chinese pressure for the 1959 lac? what changed? in other words, is hindustani soorma ki naykar kis nay utaar di?

I hope sanity prevails, enough of blood shed in two countries.

Good decision, if taken with good intention and not on political or strategic grounds for short term benefits.

BC you stupid nomads, have no shame. Have a look at how your khilji people still live in 21st century. Nothing have changed for them. Do you continue to live like that or want to progress in life?

Baloch, pukhtuns, sindhis, kashmiris are all traitors in waiting like bengalis. Punjabi establishment must play its card right otherwise Pakistan will not exist.

The only reason terrorist groups are able to find collaborators in these places is because every region except for North Punjab is developed. Neglecting 80% of the country and then complaining when they show disapproval isn't doing you any good. If the establishment stopped supporting PPP then Sindh would be a better place. If the establishment did not treat soldiers like cannon fodder and tried to combat terrorists and encourage development Balochistan would be a better place. I don't even want to get started on KPK, because I don't expect a keyboard warrior from North Punjab who labels half the country traitors for their ethnicities to understand. It was Bengalis who were most passionate in the fomration of Pakistan, Sindhis who the subcontinent is named after, Pashtuns who liberated AJK, Kashmiris who risk their lives resisting occupation and chanting pro Pakistan slogans, and Baloch whose land makes up half the country and most of its natural resources.

The only reason terrorist groups are able to find collaborators in these places is because every region except for North Punjab is developed. Neglecting 80% of the country and then complaining when they show disapproval isn't doing you any good. If the establishment stopped supporting PPP then Sindh would be a better place. If the establishment did not treat soldiers like cannon fodder and tried to combat terrorists and encourage development Balochistan would be a better place. I don't even want to get started on KPK, because I don't expect a keyboard warrior from North Punjab who labels half the country traitors for their ethnicities to understand. It was Bengalis who were most passionate in the fomration of Pakistan, Sindhis who the subcontinent is named after, Pashtuns who liberated AJK, Kashmiris who risk their lives resisting occupation and chanting pro Pakistan slogans, and Baloch whose land makes up half the country and most of its natural resources.

Oh please!

Yes north punjab is bit more developed, nothing out of this world though compared to other regions. We are not talking like difference between Irani balochistan and western Iran. The per capita difference is barely few thousand rupees last time survey was done. Balochistan gov also get funds disproportionately in NFC despite contributing little in Pakistan GDP. There is quota system in place. 18th amendment have made provinces almost independent state. What more do you want? Freedom? Thats not happening brother.

Something is coming...
They need our guns silent and the guard down...
What if this is an Indian trick, like the Indian hijacked plane in 1971.

scenario 1) force a strict cease fire, start moving troops near Saichin and DBO cause Pakistan to shell the Indians and start a conflict.

scenario 2) as our guns are quiet india can move its troops around to near Saichin and DBO road to launch a surprise attack and effect strategic balance. Today when IA moves we shell them forcing significant forces to be tied up.

what is keeping the Indians from using this lul to reinforce. Should we do the same move significant forces near the LOC to thwart such an assault

k

If we can think of this, don't you surmise that our intel won't be thinking the same and having an eye on every major piece of development on the other side?
Shows your lack of understanding. On 14th august there a 1 million people holding Pakistani flags in sirinagar. On 14th august there are 1 million people holding Pakistani flags in Quetta. Baluchistan has no anti-Pakistan protests nor wants to be independent from Pakistan. You compare apples to oranges because your country feeds you lies. Come to Pakistan and go to Baluchistan and see the reality, I’m afraid that’s something a foreigner can’t even do with regards to IOK. The Persecution of minorities is present in Pakistan. But nowhere near the extent to which it is in India. Look at your Sikhs, your muslims, your Buddhists. Lastly, Baluchistan and Pakistan’s minorities have nothing to do with India, which is not the case for the Muslims of Kashmir. I myself am from IOJK and I can say without a shadow of a doubt That IOJK wants to be a part of Pakistan due to Indian oppression. I have lived in Baluchistan and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Baluchistan and it’s people are Pro-Pakistani except for the small number of foreign funded terrorists that exist there for the sole reason of hurting innocents.

Appreciate your explanation and your debunking of the quoted potter's "argument" if that it can even be called that. However, their baseless propaganda doesn't need to be answered because the highlighting of their own atrocities in IOK, Assam and against Muslims is far greater than any minor issues on our end.

Last edited:
No we haven't 😹😹😹😹 this is not hindutva WhatsApp, FATF is all about financial regulation and oversight Including loopholes that COULD be used by anyone from terrorists to criminals to the corrupt

The closing of those loopholes has been this far entirely to our benefit

What retarded self gloating !

You are in FATF grey list ,if you know how to read anything more than smilies this might help.

"Pakistan has been placed in the ‘grey list’ three times in the last 12 years. The FATF last-placed Pakistan on the ‘grey list’ in June 2018 and urged the country to implement a plan of action to curb money laundering and terror financing by the end of 2019.

A note on the FATF website, about the plenary that concluded on February 25, says that since June 2018, Pakistan’s has made significant progress in Countering the Finances of Terrorism (CFT) action plan, including demonstrating that law enforcement agencies are identifying and investigating the widest range of terror funding activity.

The three recommendations are :

Demonstrating that terror funding investigations and prosecutions target persons and entities acting on behalf or at the direction of the designated persons or entities.
Demonstrating that terror funding prosecutions result in effective, proportionate, and dissuasive sanctions.
Demonstrating effective implementation of targeted financial sanctions against all 1267 and 1373 designated terrorists, specifically those acting for or on their behalf."

Kashmir is a Muslim majority state

The whole point of partition was that we hated Hindus and wanted nothing to do with you

India is a hindutva extremist communal shithole, with hate everywhere

Already the process of separation has started with Indian Muslims increasingly finding salvation in areas of Muslim majority like in Kerala or Hyderabad or west Up, Bengal

It's inevitable the way the hindutva shithole is emerging

Kashmir is already a majority Muslim state and desperately needs partition from India

What kind of fcuktard thinks Hindus and Muslims being stuck together is a good idea🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Agreed the point of partition was Muslim hatred against Hindus not some injustice to muslims some here peddle on a regular basis.

Kashmir is muslim majority now.....may not be in future.

India had unstable govt huge naxalite problem, muslim terrorist groups few years back ...where are they now ? They all are largely resolved.

We didn't concede on anything even then what makes you think we will do anything now ?

Hindutva is ruthless when it comes to national security.

You guys should protect the P. O. K.... if you can.

I find Chinese withdrawal from some of the captured Indian territory had peace at LOC part of the deal. Recalling how India had started giving weather update about Azad Kashmir and were itching for a strike on the CPEC route at minimum. Now the same Indian is approaching Pakistan asking to establish peace without Pakistan doing anything to them yet. That cannot be explained otherwise.

Some reporters in Pakistan are also saying that as part of the deal, India will rollback 5th Aug decision and restore the status of Kashmir as it was.

Knowing India, this may be a trick as well. On the surface before the world, they might pretend they wanted peace but see Pakistan did another "Pulwama".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom