What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years drama has been ended as as planned in sell off strategy of Kashmir. Now nation will enjoy peace after forgoing Kashmir and chant PA zindabad
Why you consider every peace process as retreat? You should stop jumping just on news, unless you get it really. Like 5 trillion economy, raptor of the east status, vishwaguru, etc
IMO this is a bad decision and sends a signal of weakness from our end. We should have simply refused accepting Indian terms of ceasefire by simply saying Kashmir is disputed and without a just solution under the resolutions of the UN, can lead to peace or ceasefire.
Kashmir can only be solved by political means, war is just an instrument for that.
Neelum valley people at least will be happy.
If Pak continues raising Kashmir w/o CF violation, sooner or later India will be the first to break.

Last edited:
Lets see for how long it will last. My money is on 'not that long'.

It will persist this time, bohot mar kha chukey hain becharey.
If Modi tries again his Army will run away, a risk he cant take

Now if Indians rush to steal these Coconuts and Lemons and demolish the fence, the blame squarely should be put on Pyjama Brigade.

1614269033452.png

Well, its not the first time there has been a ceasefire. Lets see how things progress, but India should be glad they got more time to think how they are going to face the inevitable two front war? As long as Kashmir is Indian occupied there can never be peace.

Well, its not the first time there has been a ceasefire. Lets see how things progress, but India should be glad they got more time to think how they are going to face the inevitable two front war? As long as Kashmir is Indian occupied there can never be peace.

Unless Pakistan becomes 7 times bigger in this time of the futile peace, status quo plays into the Indian hand.

My take on this is a bit different.
To me, All this looks pretty planned.

GOI decision on jnk(abolishing art 370 etc) ,, followed by lip service from GOP,,, who themselves quietly made GB a province.
To which India simply forwarded a weak protest.
These constitutional changes by both countries may seem very trivial right now. But the magnitude of change they will bring in a decade or two is gonna be enormous. It will pretty much change the dynamics of the conflicted region.
All this cannot be done without approval of both conflicting parties becoz without assurance from the other side these steps shudve initiated a war(or at least a skirmish). So this whole series of events looks premeditated.
The surprising lack of stern posturing by both sides following the change of status of jnk/gb .
And now a ceasefire. Well well,,,, makes me wonder,,, what's cooking

This is a bad decision.

Pakistan Army uses terrorists. Any act of terrorism in India should be construed as a direct attack by the Pakistan Army and a violation of the ceasefire.

Go protest in Delhi. Have Mukti from Modi.

My take on this is a bit different.
To me, All this looks pretty planned.

GOI decision on jnk(abolishing art 370 etc) ,, followed by lip service from GOP,,, who themselves quietly made GB a province.
To which India simply forwarded a weak protest.
These constitutional changes by both countries may seem very trivial right now. But the magnitude of change they will bring in a decade or two is gonna be enormous. It will pretty much change the dynamics of the conflicted region.
All this cannot be done without approval of both conflicting parties becoz without assurance from the other side these steps shudve initiated a war(or at least a skirmish). So this whole series of events looks premeditated.
The surprising lack of stern posturing by both sides following the change of status of jnk/gb .
And now a ceasefire. Well well,,,, makes me wonder,,, what's cooking
Incorrect. After a long time, India has been acting and Pakistanis reacting on this issue. India made constitutional changes and Pakistan has followed suit for lack of remedial options. Misconstruing Pakistani lack of options as an unstated agreement would be a mistake.

bhartis have gotten banged hard by China & getting hammered hard by Pakistan. bhartis are accepting whatever they told now by Pakistan & China just to get a breather...in the mean time, we'll keep pushing in freedom fighters.

Misconstruing Pakistani lack of options as an unstated agreement would be a mistake.

Patience not options.

Pakistan is in an unfortunate position of having too many options when it comes to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom