What's new

Pakistan, India agree on strict observance of all agreements, ceasefire along LoC: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
two front war
Unless India does something extremely stupid, China and Pakistan will not go to war and risk the ending the world. A combined 2 billion people will die as a result of an Indo-Pakistani nuclear conflict alone. Bringing China into the equation easily doubles, perhaps triples that amount. And India is not going to start a two front war. They know they will capitulate.

It is India's decision whether they want to peacefully hand over Kashmir or wait until climate change impacts both countries' water supply to the extent it will inevitably lead to an all out war over control of Punjab's rivers and their sources.

Patience not options.

Pakistan is in an unfortunate position of having too many options when it comes to India.
There really is no point in flexing on an internet forum unless you're underemployed.

If Pakistan had options they would have executed them to force India to reverse the decision as early as possible. Waiting, for what is nearly 2 years now, has led to further changes on legalities in Kashmir including the right for other Indians to settle there. In fact, further changes are in the offing this year.

There really is no point in flexing on an internet forum unless you're underemployed.

If Pakistan had options they would have executed them to force India to reverse the decision as early as possible. Waiting, for what is nearly 2 years now, has led to further changes on legalities in Kashmir including the right for other Indians to settle there. In fact, further changes are in the offing this year.
Why should Pakistan let you dictate the pace of proceedings?

It's not our problem that you live in perpetual state of do or die.

Why should Pakistan let you dictate the pace of proceedings?
That's exactly my point. Pakistan shouldn't let India dictate the pace of proceedings. Yet, that is what is happening. Pakistan is reacting to the major changes in the status quo being executed by India.

How did the Pakistani government not know about these negotiations??

I wouldn't trust the Indians. They are perpetual liars and under their dominant Hindutva ideology, hell bent on destroying Pakistan!!

Incorrect. After a long time, India has been acting and Pakistanis reacting on this issue. India made constitutional changes and Pakistan has followed suit for lack of remedial options. Misconstruing Pakistani lack of options as an unstated agreement would be a mistake.
Nope both countries must've known what's going on beforehand.
Otherwise BJP of all parties wud have made a lot of noise.
Lack of military posturing, diplomatic muscle flexing or the lack of BJP media coverage of status change of GB back my theory, that all this was consensual to begin with.

Nope both countries must've known what's going on beforehand.
Otherwise BJP of all parties wud have made a lot of noise.
Lack of military posturing, diplomatic muscle flexing or the lack of BJP media coverage of status change of GB back my theory, that all this was consensual to begin with.
No. BJP wouldn't make much noise, neither would anybody else. Pakistan changing the status of GB is in India's favour.

What the hell are we supposed to do to keep this up?

Go to Dhaka for joint Bangladesh Day together?

Daska ka lollipop dekar Modi se chuma chaati.

ye konsi hikmat hai?
Might be it's next ...even Mushraf tried to keep kashmir issue aside and allow indians to build fence and other things...I think government is following the same strategy... Though not reliable but indian media saying Mr moeed yusuf met Ajit doval in third country to settle this...It seems like past even
this regimee doesn't have issue with kashmir ...india has already annexed it and they are doing peace dialogue with it...last they declare no talks until kashmir amendment is taken back..

Reactions: TNT
I thought there would be no talks until 370 and 35A were restored.

One clause is that both armies will not target each other installations directly, so i guess its not abt civilians as some ppl here are trying to portray it.
At times i think its true that our ground forces are very brave and our generals are very coward. Also how did military do this without approval of govt? There was no mention of any such plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom