What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though still one can not see if this report is true or not.

However,

The prospects of getting J-10's are very high. Why?

1) PAF is facing a high crash rate of Mirrage III/ V 's;
2) PAF is also spending a very high amount to maintain these aging fleet;
3) PAC JF-17 present production rate is only going to replace the old F-7's;
4) JF-17 export orders are going to give Pakistan enough $ to get an other type of aircraft;
5) PAF will be looking to get some MLU F-16's to replace F-7's from the current war budget. But they are still not available;
6) Other investments in infrastructure do give Pakistan a few billion $ to even go for better aircraft like J-15/J-16 and Rafael;
7) INDIA is going after SU-35/ Mig-35;

J-10's will provide PAF similar capabilities as that to what the Mirrage III/V's are giving currently, so it is the ideal aircraft to replace them with.

To further elaborate (point 6 & 7)
PAF / PN might be interested in J-15/J-16 & Rafael.
J-15/J-16 do give PAF and PN a big boost to there defence and offence capabilities but Pakistan might not be interested in only one arms supplier be it the best Friend (China).

The same force multipliers without being prone to sanctions can be the French but some time back PAF officers did refuse to buy the M2k as they said they do not want to buy any more French aircraft. However now the French might be able to offer the Rafael which the Indians have refused so PAF may consider. There are other Middle Eastern countries that are also interested in the Rafael so that might also play to an advantage.

The Rafael does give Pakistan much more then they might be looking for at a higher price.

4) JF-17 export orders are going to give Pakistan enough $ to get an other type of aircraft;

JF-17 will sell for $25 million and even if there is $5 million profit per plane then Pakistan's share is only $2.5 million. You have to sell 30 JF-17 to get $75 million for only one top of the line fighter.

IMO simply the new ZDK-03 AEW/C-aircraft !
The question is we ordered 4 ZDK-03 and we already got 3 and 4th will come after few months these are news of some new AWACs from China

Errr..
10-12 hours of Load shedding is still rampant.
And my Ahmedi (Pakistani) friend has deferent views which you may not like to listen (on development)
More, Bangladesh is exporting more than Pakistan...How can you live with this fact?

Sorry.
I believe Pakistani PM more than you.
Any problem?

We have no time for development - Sharif

Above PM is 100% Pakistani.

Whole world?
Lol

Is it not a big deal when a PM of any country declares there is no development?
Had there been a development, why would he not take a credit and on the contrary jeopardize his political standing nationwide by saying what he said.

Electricity sector in Pakistan

Rolling blackouts began nation-wide in Pakistan in early 2008 with the resurgence of democracy and presently continue in 2015. It intensifies in the long summers, with many places around the country having no electricity for 20 hours per day. According to Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), Pakistan's electricity shortfall is normally 2,500 Megawatts (MW) but reaches around 6,000 MW or more during the summer season. The country's electricity problems are so severe that violent riots sometimes take place in some regions, including Punjab, the country's most populous province.

Go and fool someone, I am far from being your target.

These are all Pakistani sources:

Look at "The Economist"

View attachment 205752

Thanks to a stagnant economy, millions of young Pakistanis are without jobs or regular incomes, especially in the burgeoning cities. Poverty and bleak prospects must surely be contributing to the extremist violence that daily rocks the country.

From the "word" development, you came to digress and raised the flag issue to camouflage the real issue?
I can not read, but you can read type shows what?
Kido behavior?
Is economy not relevant to a development?

All these things that you have quoted are only indicating one thing that you have no idea of what you are talking about. One has to understand that a country always have to types of budgets one that is for peace time and the other is for war time. Both these budgets are approved simultaneously as one does not know when a war might break. International Law does give some time but that might not be the case if one uses the pretext "Forced Majour" and " Preemptive Strike".

As far as flags and nationality issue is concerned that is just how people will respond.

The question is we ordered 4 ZDK-03 and we already got 3 and 4th will come after few months these are news of some new AWACs from China

To admit I think this is simply a report sadly misunderstood by someone who posted this sensation ... and it was the reposted again and again and became an even bigger issue.

Let us just think a bit: even if the PAF was able to acquire a second hand Il-76MD this must have been spotted somewhere at Xian ... even more I can't think that they were able to finish it secretly and even more fly it even more secretly to back Pakistan to take part on that parade ! IMO simply unrealistic.

Deino

To admit I think this is simply a report sadly misunderstood by someone who posted this sensation ... and it was the reposted again and again and became an even bigger issue.

Let us just think a bit: even if the PAF was able to acquire a second hand Il-76MD this must have been spotted somewhere at Xian ... even more I can't think that they were able to finish it secretly and even more fly it even more secretly to back Pakistan to take part on that parade ! IMO simply unrealistic.

Deino
A news reporter who has no idea I can bet about planes, apparently quoted some old news searched from google. Not a big deal:disagree:

A news reporter who has no idea I can bet about planes, apparently quoted some old news searched from google. Not a big deal:disagree:
This news came in 3 to 4 different papers

These are all Pakistani sources:

Look at "The Economist"

View attachment 205752

Thanks to a stagnant economy, millions of young Pakistanis are without jobs or regular incomes, especially in the burgeoning cities. Poverty and bleak prospects must surely be contributing to the extremist violence that daily rocks the country.

LOL First of all Bloomberg isn't a Pakistani source and please don;t worry about Pakistan and stop derailing this thread

According to a page which has often proved to be quite authetic is saying that Pakistan is again in talks with China for J-10B. And another which is also being reported is that Pakistan may also have got KJ-2000. This if true is great but I personally don't believe this.
@Dazzler @Stealth @fatman17
waste of Money. We have to do these things

Continue upgrading JF17
Get Cheap F16 and make fleet to 100 - 150 will be a good investment
5th Gen fleet 100

So PAF fleet will be

JF17 150 - 200
F16 150 - 100
5th gen 100

So 400 good fighters

+ 3 Sqd for Navy

Last edited: