What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a waste of money on J-10, underpowered, underperforming jet.

Go for J-31 natural heir to JF-17.

No, its not, until you come up with evidence that Russia allowed it.

The J-5/6/7 were all license-built aircraft. So were the J-11A (not the J-11B), under the conditions that Beijing would not export any of these airframes. However, SAC took a drastically different turn and instead developed it own fighter using the fuselage of the Flanker line. Since the J-11B still uses a Flanker-derived fuselage, exporting it would damage relations with Moscow, something that Bejing hopes to avoid.

And as exemplified in the earlier post, the sale of the J-5/J-6/J-7 imply that Russia had allowed the sale of these jets, meaning that although there is a lack of concrete evidence that they did, the sales themselves certainly speak for themselves given the context of the situation at that time.

Relax buddy, its the navy who was interested in j11b( if any chinese fighter to be commissioned in our navy it maybe this) for her air arm as she believes this would give her offensive capability to strike at their naval bases. PAF has its own plans.

But what i last heard that JFT will replace the naval air fleet, i however dont know about latest. It all comes down to money.
J-11b is good option for PN for its speed, coverage area, radars and heavy amount of weapons..
and Plus is it low cost as compared to other jets of its category ..

We have no time for development - Sharif

Above PM is 100% Pakistani.
Dear,
please read the report atleast One time..

this is what he says reported by TOI..

Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday said most of his government's time is consumed in tackling terrorism and the acute energy crisis which leaves little time for development works.

j 11 b good
ru8sE.jpg

images.jpg

Do you live in Pakistan? Who says $50 Billion projects is going on in Pakistan. Grasp the reality nothing is going on in Pakistan. Healthcare is all time low budget for education is low.
If nothing is happening in your street thats not means that nothing is happening in Pakistan at all..

So which thread is actually happening I'm getting confused

These j10 are coming now

The upgrade of thundsrs der wiith French radars and weapons

The UAE mirage2000 deal for paf

We are now joining the j31,projects

Is this all free or have paf won a huge lottery

So which thread is actually happening I'm getting confused

These j10 are coming now

The upgrade of thundsrs der wiith French radars and weapons

The UAE mirage2000 deal for paf

We are now joining the j31,projects

Is this all free or have paf won a huge lottery

If PAF gets J 10 then our RAFALE deal will definitely happen

Isnt it ironical that in the Eighties our economy was ONE TENTH of Today
And yet we were feverishly improving our IAF

And today we have become comatose indulging in endless negotiations

Relax buddy, its the navy who was interested in j11b( if any chinese fighter to be commissioned in our navy it maybe this) for her air arm as she believes this would give her offensive capability to strike at their naval bases. PAF has its own plans.

But what i last heard that JFT will replace the naval air fleet, i however dont know about latest. It all comes down to money.
Yes ....PAF did a bit arm-twisting and almost forced Navy to induct JF-17 ....I believe they Navy should go for J-11 B and must take up their own aerial responsibilities rather than looking up for PAF support !

Yes ....PAF did a bit arm-twisting and almost forced Navy to induct JF-17 ....I believe they Navy should go for J-11 B and must take up their own aerial responsibilities rather than looking up for PAF support !
paisy kon day ga?

are we getting subs j10 and new frigates or all is lie ? Too many pages to find out please answer :D

Back
Top Bottom