What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As we know Pakistan's arch rival India going to induct Rafale fighter jet within coupe of years so what respectful members think the best aircraft to counter Rafale fighter J-10B/C or J-11D for Pakistan ? or other J series like J-16 is best to counter Rafale .
No chance of india getting rafales in two years.

French already have confirm orders from Egypt, Qatar and Indonesia.
Whereas india is yet to sign a deal for rafale. Till now only an official decision has been made.

Considering the production rate of 11 jets each year of rafale , it is very difficult that the indians order of 36 jets complete before 2019-20.

No chance of india getting rafales in two years.

French already have confirm orders from Egypt, Qatar and Indonesia.
Whereas india is yet to sign a deal for rafale. Till now only an official decision has been made.

Considering the production rate of 11 jets each year of rafale , it is very difficult that the indians order of 36 jets complete before 2019-20.
as there are to plan B India is going to get rafale sure after signing deal within two~ three years they will get 36
Production rate going to ramp up and will supply to India cutting supply for french airforce .

as there are to plan B India is going to get rafale sure after signing deal within two~ three years they will get 36
Production rate going to ramp up and will supply to India cutting supply for french airforce .
they will get the first after three years in best case scenario. and full 36 may be in 6-7 years

According to a page which has often proved to be quite authetic is saying that Pakistan is again in talks with China for J-10B. And another which is also being reported is that Pakistan may also have got KJ-2000. This if true is great but I personally don't believe this.
@Dazzler @Stealth @fatman17

We Chinese think that China should provide good fighters to our friends. J-10B, or even J-31, should provide to Pakistan.

pakistan has finally persuaded the US to restart the f22 production line and export the f22 to Pakistan, i read that on the back of a coco pops cereal box.

PAF is thinking of not inducting j10 b as it is similar in capabilities to f16 blk52 and induction of a new platform is not worth the cost....rather it is decided to upgrade jf 17 to the level of 4+ Gen fighter....

According to a page which has often proved to be quite authetic is saying that Pakistan is again in talks with China for J-10B. And another which is also being reported is that Pakistan may also have got KJ-2000. This if true is great but I personally don't believe this.
Zarvan according to Haris it's J15 /J16 on lease for Navy it's not purchase at the moment but let's see .

PAF has no focus on J10 since long time. They lost interest because of many reasons. PAF more likely interested in 5th Gen fighter of China like J31. Pakistan Air Force don't have massive funds to invest in every aircraft. F16s along with J31 + JF17 is in the picture for 2020 - 2025 (if J31 development and production on time). Else Pakistan might be go for Russian Su series.

Thats what i'm saying, Jf-17 is perfect for Pakistan's defense requirements, we dont need anything else fancy.
Really?

PAF is thinking of not inducting j10 b as it is similar in capabilities to f16 blk52 and induction of a new platform is not worth the cost....rather it is decided to upgrade jf 17 to the level of 4+ Gen fighter....
Why we are at it why not upgrade it to 6th generation

Zarvan according to Haris it's J15 /J16 on lease for Navy it's not purchase at the moment but let's see .
China has promised Russia they won't sell J-11 family to any one so I doubt this J-16 thing. By the way can you post link of Harris claim

PAF has no focus on J10 since long time. They lost interest because of many reasons. PAF more likely interested in 5th Gen fighter of China like J31. Pakistan Air Force don't have massive funds to invest in every aircraft. F16s along with J31 + JF17 is in the picture for 2020 - 2025 (if J31 development and production on time). Else Pakistan might be go for Russian Su series.
J-31 and TFX of Turkey are not coming for next 10 years and we need a third a 4.5th Generation platform we need either Euro Fighter or SU-35.

China has promised Russia they won't sell J-11 family to any one so I doubt this J-16 thing. By the way can you post link of Harris claim

J-31 and TFX of Turkey are not coming for next 10 years and we need a third a 4.5th Generation platform we need either Euro Fighter or SU-35.
No I don't know how to do it not realy cyber as most of u but u go Navy discussion u will find its lease he mentioned clearly J 15 /16 we can lease them even they not to sell us .

Acquiring J-10B and Chinese AWACs is the sane thing to do.

Less Drama, more reliability.

Back
Top Bottom