What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am relaxed. The Navy should want the J-11's as the JFT alone isn"t enough to cover the area. And starting late, early 2017, a couple of extra billions shouldnt be hard to find. A year and a half will be tough, but then I see a 2-4 billion expansion of the Pakistan defense budget.
yr more optimistic then us it seems, u dont need to do that.

Much Development is going on here... Roads Buildings Dams New Medical and Engineering Colleges power plants Malls Parks Sports Complex Metros etc etc u can go watch in Infrastructure of Pakistan thread in Multimedia section thanks

Nawaz govt successful in turning economy around: Bloomberg | Pakistan | Dunya News

Sharifs improving Pakistan's economy: Bloomberg

Bombs, Protests, Blackouts Fail to Cripple Pakistan Economy - Bloomberg Business

IMF forecasts 5% growth for Pakistan in 2015 - The Express Tribune

IMF predicts 5% growth for Pakistan, reduction in inflation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

No scoot from here

These are all Pakistani sources:

Look at "The Economist"

yhuj.png

Thanks to a stagnant economy, millions of young Pakistanis are without jobs or regular incomes, especially in the burgeoning cities. Poverty and bleak prospects must surely be contributing to the extremist violence that daily rocks the country.

Nah I think PAF would like to maintain their current high-low mixture and unless something drastic happens like crippling US sanctions they won't change it.

The way I see it the Jf-17 provides it a credible light multi-role platform that can do most of the things the PAF needs it to do. And the F-16, especially the later blocks, provides it a relatively more capable multi-role platform to do the rest.

I would imagine that the PAF would be interested in acquiring more used F-16s with reasonable life left in them and putting them through an MLU. Later on, if the economy picks up, they'd probably like to take up the further 18 Block 52 option to bring the Block 52s up to the 36 number.

Going for another platform right now, unless something exceptional happens, maybe somewhat counter intuitive and I don't think the PAF would act in such a manner.

Electricity sector in Pakistan

Rolling blackouts began nation-wide in Pakistan in early 2008 with the resurgence of democracy and presently continue in 2015. It intensifies in the long summers, with many places around the country having no electricity for 20 hours per day. According to Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), Pakistan's electricity shortfall is normally 2,500 Megawatts (MW) but reaches around 6,000 MW or more during the summer season. The country's electricity problems are so severe that violent riots sometimes take place in some regions, including Punjab, the country's most populous province.

Go and fool someone, I am far from being your target.

and the source of this rubbish is Rolling blackout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Go and fool someone else"
untitled.JPG

Sooner or later PAF will go for a "Delta Wing". Whether Ex-Mirages from some Gulf country or Chinese J10-B/C.
JF17 is a replacement for A5s or F7P but it is not a match for High Altitude, High Loads capacity of Mirage-V

What are you trying to say Mirage itself doesn't have the range or payload JF-17 can carry more than Mirage III/V and has a decent range in the class of Grippen.

JF-17 can do any thing that J10 can do so PAF or PN will not go for J10 ,That's why they are integrating every weapon in jf17 and may be they dedicate 2 squadron for PN.

It Also depends about indian purchase if they do for rafale then may be PAf go for J-11 otherwise they will wait for J-31.

There is a lot of activity going on in development. Either you are misinformed or don't have too much insight into Pakistan. 3 years from today, Pakistan will start to grow rapidly (unless a war or serious terrorism breaks out). They are cleaning up their country without mercy. The goal is, like the UK, (but it'll take time to implement), that the weapons only belong to the law enforcements, not to terrorists or gangsters. This chapter of decades is being closed and the militancy, violence and all is being dismantled.
At the SAME time, there are over $ 50 billion worth of projects going on across Pakistan. I don't know who told you there was no time for development. There are a couple of threads on here which show you status on certain infrastructure projects and with pictures. Check that out so you can come up to speed

This should be the case. Otherwise, they should just get used -16's in numbers, ready to go and increase strength, instead of going for J-10B. With this, numbers are increased right away, and they can focus on J-31 / 5th gen, with more modern JFT.

But if they are wanting J-11B, I've always said it, that was the need of the hour, twin engines, about 4-5 squadrons (2 for dedicated naval support, with 2 dedicated JFT naval support squadrons), the rest 2-3 J-11 squadrons for the PAF, supplemented by AWACS, would be a great force multiplier asset.
Do you live in Pakistan? Who says $50 Billion projects is going on in Pakistan. Grasp the reality nothing is going on in Pakistan. Healthcare is all time low budget for education is low.

I think Pakistan should get 3 squadrons of J-10C and assemble them at PAC. The J-31 should also be licensed and manufactured in Pakistan. The navy option could be one squadron of J-16 or naval versions of J-31.

Problem with Wikipedia?

What about Economist?

yhuj-png.205752

Thanks to a stagnant economy, millions of young Pakistanis are without jobs or regular incomes, especially in the burgeoning cities. Poverty and bleak prospects must surely be contributing to the extremist violence that daily rocks the country.

well well well my dear troll Indian (first of all don't feel ashamed to wear the flag of your original nationality) can you read the table with open eyes ... ?? if not then I believe you are a blind person not with the eyes but mentally ....

Poverty is not the problem related to Pakistan only whole of the region is suffering from it so make your point as a serious member in related thread this is not a economic related thread so don't derail it.

Back
Top Bottom