What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a lot of activity going on in development. Either you are misinformed or don't have too much insight into Pakistan. 3 years from today, Pakistan will start to grow rapidly (unless a war or serious terrorism breaks out). They are cleaning up their country without mercy. The goal is, like the UK, (but it'll take time to implement), that the weapons only belong to the law enforcements, not to terrorists or gangsters. This chapter of decades is being closed and the militancy, violence and all is being dismantled.
At the SAME time, there are over $ 50 billion worth of projects going on across Pakistan. I don't know who told you there was no time for development. There are a couple of threads on here which show you status on certain infrastructure projects and with pictures. Check that out so you can come up to speed

This should be the case. Otherwise, they should just get used -16's in numbers, ready to go and increase strength, instead of going for J-10B. With this, numbers are increased right away, and they can focus on J-31 / 5th gen, with more modern JFT.

But if they are wanting J-11B, I've always said it, that was the need of the hour, twin engines, about 4-5 squadrons (2 for dedicated naval support, with 2 dedicated JFT naval support squadrons), the rest 2-3 J-11 squadrons for the PAF, supplemented by AWACS, would be a great force multiplier asset.
Relax buddy, its the navy who was interested in j11b( if any chinese fighter to be commissioned in our navy it maybe this) for her air arm as she believes this would give her offensive capability to strike at their naval bases. PAF has its own plans.

But what i last heard that JFT will replace the naval air fleet, i however dont know about latest. It all comes down to money.

Last edited:
GUYS,

MMRCA is happening one way or the other. There has been discussions in the forum that Pakistan might go for J-10 if India inducted Rafael. Now India is inclined twoards Mig-35 or Perhapes Super Su-30s. Isin't that enough reason for us to consider J-10s yet?

Today I was wondering how would a low-high or JF-17 / J-10 combination appear in air-combats? JF-17s are good but they have their strengths and weaknesses, just like J-10 has its strengths and weaknesses. Can we pitch J-10s and JF-17s together in 1:3 or 2:4 combinations to counter enemy aircrafts? How would that play out? Would such a combination improve our prospects against Su-30s, Mirage 2000s and future Indian MMRCA procurement? We would need to defend our skies and invade enemy airspace facing those.

Any thoughts?

Another Question: Which new radar are we going to showcase tomorrow on 23rd March parade?
@Windjammer and others please do research on Janes website and try to find this latest reports on Pakistan and China in talks for J-10 B @Dazzler @Horus @Manticore

Relax buddy, its the navy who was interested in j11b( if any chinese fighter to be commissioned in our navy) for her air arm as she believes this would give her offensive capability to strike at their naval bases. PAF has its own plans.

But what i last heard that JFT will replace the naval air fleet, i however dont know about latest. It all comes down to money.

I am relaxed. The Navy should want the J-11's as the JFT alone isn"t enough to cover the area. And starting late, early 2017, a couple of extra billions shouldnt be hard to find. A year and a half will be tough, but then I see a 2-4 billion expansion of the Pakistan defense budget.

I am relaxed. The Navy should want the J-11's as the JFT alone isn"t enough to cover the area. And starting late, early 2017, a couple of extra billions shouldnt be hard to find. A year and a half will be tough, but then I see a 2-4 billion expansion of the Pakistan defense budget.
For now we are more interested in J-10 B

Still economy has improved and is improving

Errr..
10-12 hours of Load shedding is still rampant.
And my Ahmedi (Pakistani) friend has deferent views which you may not like to listen (on development)
More, Bangladesh is exporting more than Pakistan...How can you live with this fact?

Sorry.
I believe Pakistani PM more than you.
Any problem?

Errr..
10-12 hours of Load shedding is still rampant.
And my Ahmedi (Pakistani) friend has deferent views which you may not like to listen (on development)
More, Bangladesh is exporting more than Pakistan...How can you live with this fact?

Sorry.
I believe Pakistani PM more than you.
Any problem?
We are improving and stop brining less than 0.5 % Ahmedis

We have no time for development - Sharif

Above PM is 100% Pakistani.
O genius whole world is reporting that economy is improving and you are quoting a quote without any understanding tells a lot about you guys

O genius whole world is reporting that economy is improving and you are quoting a quote without any understanding tells a lot about you guys

Whole world?
Lol

Is it not a big deal when a PM of any country declares there is no development?
Had there been a development, why would he not take a credit and on the contrary jeopardize his political standing nationwide by saying what he said.

Electricity sector in Pakistan

Rolling blackouts began nation-wide in Pakistan in early 2008 with the resurgence of democracy and presently continue in 2015. It intensifies in the long summers, with many places around the country having no electricity for 20 hours per day. According to Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), Pakistan's electricity shortfall is normally 2,500 Megawatts (MW) but reaches around 6,000 MW or more during the summer season. The country's electricity problems are so severe that violent riots sometimes take place in some regions, including Punjab, the country's most populous province.

Go and fool someone, I am far from being your target.

We have no time for development - Sharif

Above PM is 100% Pakistani.

Much Development is going on here... Roads Buildings Dams New Medical and Engineering Colleges power plants Malls Parks Sports Complex Metros etc etc u can go watch in Infrastructure of Pakistan thread in Multimedia section thanks

Whole world?
Lol

Is it not a big deal when a PM of any country declares there is no development?
Had there been a development, why would he not take a credit and on the contrary jeopardize his political standing nationwide by saying what he said.

Electricity sector in Pakistan

Rolling blackouts began nation-wide in Pakistan in early 2008 with the resurgence of democracy and presently continue in 2015. It intensifies in the long summers, with many places around the country having no electricity for 20 hours per day. According to Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), Pakistan's electricity shortfall is normally 2,500 Megawatts (MW) but reaches around 6,000 MW or more during the summer season. The country's electricity problems are so severe that violent riots sometimes take place in some regions, including Punjab, the country's most populous province.

Go and fool someone, I am far from being your target.

Nawaz govt successful in turning economy around: Bloomberg | Pakistan | Dunya News

Sharifs improving Pakistan's economy: Bloomberg

Bombs, Protests, Blackouts Fail to Cripple Pakistan Economy - Bloomberg Business

IMF forecasts 5% growth for Pakistan in 2015 - The Express Tribune

IMF predicts 5% growth for Pakistan, reduction in inflation - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

No scoot from here

Back
Top Bottom