What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

i think from here on pakistan must give lead of 300 to ausies and can anyone telll me since im in uae in which website i can watch a match i have watched in crictime but it is tooo slow and geosuper from first day never worked for me kindly let me know best site to watch cricket match online help will be appritiated thanx

goto cricpk.com.

im Sure INSHAHALLAH this time we will get our revenge we just need ALLAH to be with us and im sure ALLAH is with us to give our nation some thing to smile i hope farhat this time not make stupid shots atleast he has to score 30 to 40 odd runs and salman is more sensible batter he should be hanging one hand very tight there is so much time left in the match and MOHAMMAD YOUSUF, FAISLA and misbah also should play sensible and akmal should attack to get more runs as possible remember from last 15 years we never wom any test in australia i hope we make it count this time ALMIGHTY GOD ALLAH help us contnously 5 days dominence over ausies INSHAHALLAh

lets keep the fingers crossed...by looking at their recent batting performances I would be realy surpirse if they even cross 250.:coffee:

Australian commentators are saying the pitch is favorable to bowlers, so Pakistan batsmen may face the same problems as the Aussies.

We'll have to see...

Over to Pakistani Batsman now Yousuf and company. My respect for Pakistan team will increase by leaps and bounds if they beat Aussies in this test. As they are already in wining position.

openers are pretty lucky they got out of the trouble of good aussie bowling at the end.

openers are pretty lucky they got out of the trouble of good aussie bowling at the end.

You will be beaten on a green top, point is to leave often and score off opportunities. Its all good if one or two batsmen claim to be strokemakers and go for their shots but an entire line up cannot act like a bunch of hotshots and afford that.

All in all, Pak has outperformed Oz with the bat, which makes for an exciting series :cheers:

well well well, Pakistan has 2 attacking seamers in Asif & Sami, Australia have four. Do not jump the rope so soon :azn:
You're forgetting Umar Gul...hes probably the best attack bowler we have right now in all formats of the game

You will be beaten on a green top, point is to leave often and score off opportunities. Its all good if one or two batsmen claim to be strokemakers and go for their shots but an entire line up cannot act like a bunch of hotshots and afford that.

All in all, Pak has outperformed Oz with the bat, which makes for an exciting series :cheers:

Both with the bat and bowl so far. The only way to beat the Aussies in their own home ground is either through sheer brilliance talent/skills/expertize as shown by Asif/Sami duo or by tiring them out both mentally and physically and exhaust them so they lose hope, especially their bowlers.

batsmen need to up their game and score over 300. For an ideal lead they would have to score 250+ runs.

doing well, gotta watch out the second new ball and things should be better

Pakistan is playing very well....... 270/4 Umar Akmal 44 runs in just 41 balls.....

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom