What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

well well well, Pakistan has 2 attacking seamers in Asif & Sami, Australia have four. Do not jump the rope so soon :azn:

OHH MY GOODNESS
DID U JUST WATCHED HOW HAURITZ GOT BANGED :blink:
:yahoo:

yup, but they're still knockin the ball, damn these aussies dont give up without a fight.

`Australianism' means single-minded determination to win - to win within the laws, but if necessary, to the last limit within them. It means that where the `impossible' is within the realm of what the human body can do, there are Australians who believe that they can do it - and who have succeeded often enough to make us wonder if anything is impossible to them. It means they have never lost a match - particularly a Test match - until the last run is scored or their last wicket has fallen."

btw well done Pakistan, Australia 127 all out.

bowlers have done their job,

time for our batsmen to pull their fingers out their A--- do their job.

Please, batsmen. Do not let us down. Please.

I'm never sure about Imran Farhat. He always seems to be jumpy, no matter if he's at 0 or at 90.

well well well, Pakistan has 2 attacking seamers in Asif & Sami, Australia have four. Do not jump the rope so soon :azn:
We have three seemers, but your point is valid nonetheless. However, one could argue that the Australians do not have a seemer of the quality of Asif, and it will take a lot to match Sami's performance as well. Let's see what happens, it isn't very difficult to be a hero against our batting line-up.

Edit
Good job by the openers of seeing off the attack in the first few overs. Hopefully, the forecast for tomorrow will come true and we'll have a nice, sunny day with a dry pitch to bat on.

Good day for Pakistan, well deserved.

Last edited:
We have three seemers, but your point is valid nonetheless. However, one could argue that the Australians do not have a seemer of the quality of Asif, and it will take a lot to match Sami's performance as well. Let's see what happens, it isn't very difficult to be a hero against our batting line-up.

I would consider Johnson of that caliber, having seen his heroics in saving Australia multiple times. Good start nevertheless, total domination by
56f5252babff247af0c781934eba020d.gif

Australian commentators are saying the pitch is favorable to bowlers, so Pakistan batsmen may face the same problems as the Aussies.

We'll have to see...

i think from here on pakistan must give lead of 300 to ausies and can anyone telll me since im in uae in which website i can watch a match i have watched in crictime but it is tooo slow and geosuper from first day never worked for me kindly let me know best site to watch cricket match online help will be appritiated thanx

Back
Top Bottom