What's new

Pakistan in 2025? Future predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why peoples are after my threads :angry:

who is checking my profile everyday and bringing old stupid threads alive :angry:

please close - if you want to discuss about future of Pakistan, go economy section and create a new thread

To be honestly , am least care about what is gonna happening to pakistan in 2025 ...

But honestly i will be happy if we are having a Good relationship in 2025

good relation in the sense...
1:peoples from india is able to visit beautiful SWAT valley,balluchistan.. etc
2:peoples from pakistanis able visit our places..
3:i dont want to hear , ban cricket vs pakistan.. blah blah blah
4:able to import/export goods acros india and pakistan....

am i asking too much....?:smitten:

why peoples are after my threads :angry:

who is checking my profile everyday and bringing old stupid threads alive :angry:

please close - if you want to discuss about future of Pakistan, go economy section and create a new thread

Check , where it shows you recent visitors. :cheers:

Last edited:
pakistan has a lot potential .. and you can make out the diffrence in the economy and defence 20 years before... one thing i dont like is the anti indian hatered...no offence ...i have seen many pakistani members in this forum saying that the indian muslims are not muslims ,they will go to hell ets etc,,what i like to ask them is what makes you a muslim,,i am an indian and a muslim . and i follow all the five pillars of islam ...so dose that mean that i am not a muslim ,or that i am going to hell...BEING A MUSLIM DOSENT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD BE FROM PAKISTAN AND NOT INDIA . pleas let me tell you we are no one to decide whats gonna happen to use after death ,it allah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom