Not open for further replies.

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
self delete

Last edited:
My predictions for Pakistan in 2025? Well to tell you the truth I think there will be no Pakistan :D

You surely want to kill me now? eh? okay let me make myself clear.

There will be no Pakistan in 2025 instead there will an Islamic emirates consisting of 52 Islamic countries lead by an extra ordinary leader (Imam Mehdi?)

Reminder: You said you want optimistic replies :)

My predictions for Pakistan in 2025? Well to tell you the truth I think there will be no Pakistan :D

You surely want to kill me now? eh? okay let me make myself clear.

There will be no Pakistan in 2025 instead there will an Islamic emirates consisting of 52 Islamic countries lead by an extra ordinary leader (Imam Mehdi?)

Reminder: You said you want optimistic replies :)

A Democracy maybe? with ruling party "Shia" and opposition "sunni". great!!!:tup:

self delete

Last edited:
who is imam mehdi?
are you guys referring to the bringer of 'ghawa-e-hind'?
excuse my little knowledge of islam.

who is imam mehdi?
are you guys referring to the bringer of 'ghawa-e-hind'?
excuse my little knowledge of islam.

difficuilt to explain, will take lot of my time so better to read it from here

Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W prophecized about him that one day he will come and their will be a great battle between the believers and the non believers and that time Prophet Jesus will return to earth and fight against "Daggal". Later on Prophet Jesus PBUH will die and he will rule the world for sometime and then die.

Well inmy opinion if everything goes well i.e. if the current disputes ends in near future and Pak gets a good stable govt,its ecomony will definitely grow much faster n GDP can reach new hieghts may be $500-700 Billion. Also teh forex reserves can go upto say $70-80 billion n export $+40 Billion.
And if economy of a country grows well its armed forces gets more n more powerfull as the country has the resources to invest on them, provide hi tech equipments to them as well as to invest a lot in developing indigenous technology and Pakistan has all these potentials. Only a level pitch is needed.
Pakistan has great potentials in defence technologies, information technology, processed food industries, precious n semi precious stones and gold jewellery, Minerals e.g. copper production , chemicals, pharmaceuticals n engg etc. Services sector also has a vast potential to grow with increasing high educated population.

Interesting Post Raheel well done for that bro .. i thinkPakistan will become a logistical gateway to all of central Asia , if Iran will carry on its anti american policy ..... considering the location of Gawadar it will emerge as a new metrapolitan and will be great success , and who knows it might beat khi "not in 25 but add a bit more i am sure it will become the commercial capital of Pakistan. Pakistan has got untapped resources once explored by our own youth" we will have every thing there to be selfsustained for our life time.

People are getting more and more tired of these silly wars created by others fought by others for commercial agendas ,i mean lookat it now no one fights on their land as more and more countries want to develop nuclear weapons i think even timbaktu every one wil have a bomb by than .... so its more risky and no one in their wildest dreams can imagine a nuke going off so defence industry will be more underpressure to shut this business or take it to the skies and try capture more land by capturing planets etc,

Wars will be diverted to skies and space so i think there will more development towards space tech aircraft weapons ,tanks and related stuff ..... defence forces will have too look towards space and wrestle there if they have gutts to go for an all out one ... lol !

maybe put a shorter time frame of say 2015, decide what you want and discuss how it can be achieved. Start the change from yourself and then the people int his forum and they will change the others outside the forum.. and by 2015 you are where u want to be (or ateast close!!).

2025?? your thread will become cold in a few days time!!

self delete

Last edited:
there's no doubt that pakistan has got potential and can really make it big in life (based on my personal experience) though is difficult to explain....
I believe there's a lot of similarity in people from both sides... so what India has achieved, pakistan can easily...
The only problem is religion.... (no offence)
see you guys carry your religion everywhere, at office, at vacation, with friends, practically everywhere; this really curbs your potential..
In simple words, look at what neo, am, ajpirzada and other guys post and compare it to jingo's... those outside pakistan write rationally and provide suggestions, while homely jingo's write down their ambitions and leave the rest to Allah saying "Inshallah" :lol:
and of course no need to mention what evil things have happened in pak quoting quran...
so better go secular and leave you religion in your heart..

sorry if I have offended anyone... but still think about it..

there's no doubt that pakistan has got potential and can really make it big in life (based on my personal experience) though is difficult to explain....
I believe there's a lot of similarity in people from both sides... so what India has achieved, pakistan can easily...
The only problem is religion.... (no offence)
see you guys carry your religion everywhere, at office, at vacation, with friends, practically everywhere; this really curbs your potential..

In simple words, look at what neo, am, ajpirzada and other guys post and compare it to jingo's... those outside pakistan write rationally and provide suggestions, while homely jingo's write down their ambitions and leave the rest to Allah saying "Inshallah" :lol:
and of course no need to mention what evil things have happened in pak quoting quran...
so better go secular and leave you religion in your heart..

sorry if I have offended anyone... but still think about it..

You may have refrained posting such stupid comments instead of replying. As i mentioned in the first post do not start negatives and what do you know about our religion Islam.

You are trying to say following Religion everywhere is not right? and or saying Insha'Allah is not right in every single matter. You know this is a verse on the Holy Qur'an that ask us to say Insha'Allah in every single matter in another words leave everything to the desires of Allah.

I don't feel argueing on you in this issue since you have no knowledge of what you are saying

I think if War on Terror is ended near 2010-11 (Which i think will be ended) then we'll have stable law and order.Gawadar will start to operate and we'll hae significant amount of trade with Central Asian States.Our i guess will be like Turkish Economy right now (700-800 Billion GDP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom