What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

It's entertaining to watch Ali Zafar. Measure it my the success of their Bollywood venture. This new guy can barely act.
I find both Ali Zafar and Fawaz cute :ashamed:

Of course many guys here on PDF wont share my opinion :p:

I find both Ali Zafar and Fawaz cute :ashamed:

Of course many guys here on PDF wont share my opinion :p:
Ali Zafar is pretty awesome. Has a very nice Punjabi accent and can act very well. Am not to sure of Fawaz. But then it was his first movie. Lets see how he goes from here

Ali Zafar is pretty awesome. Has a very nice Punjabi accent and can act very well. Am not to sure of Fawaz. But then it was his first movie. Lets see how he goes from here

How is Zafar good actor by even bolly standard? I have only seen trailers so can't say much.

I hope it doesn't because we do not want anything to be associated with pakis. But you effs are our converts and part of our seeds mixed with arabs, mangols, turks, afghan and what not. We have long disowned you BTW.

Prove it 'SlumCock'! Ain't a trick question, Defecator!LOL!

:pakistan:

Somebody told me that European women have this conception of Turks that Turkish guys are really hot, but lack proper English speaking skills.

Hence it is hard for European tourist women to "take the next step" ...

I was like "Oh..uh..what?!" o_O

:lol:

Well Turkish people in general are very good looking. And your women!! OMG! I have a crush :) :)

First time I saw Shahruk in Movie I thought he would be a flop hero but when I saw him act I said he can act
However , certainly Pakistani if he is from Peshawar

It is probably because Indian girls have more freedom to mingle with people and more liberated than Pakistani girls. So a Pakistani guy may not have opportunities to date a Pakistani girl. Similarly most Indian guys I know in UK & US are always trying to nail white girls. For them dating Indian girls may mean marriage.

Your logic is very flawed. I've personally partied with a few Pakistani chicks, irrespective of how "tough" their parents were. If you've lived in the US from your early school years, you are bound to do whatever average American kids do, and that includes Pakistani or American-Pakistani women too. In fact Hilary's right hand (Huma I think) is an American-Pakistani and she has a lot of influence on Hillary. Some consider her to be running for the senate sometime in the future.

And guys are guys, Pakistani guys like Caucasian women a lot actually. Indian girls or women from other ethnicities are usually their plan "B" if you know what I mean. I know a lot of Caucasian friends who love Asian girls. Opposite attracts!
I have a few good friends that are Executives, Lawyers and Doctors from India and Pakistan, their behavior towards the opposite gender was the same like anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom