What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

You know every one in India?-

Your question reinforce your impression for which you are famous for in PDF.

Like I do not know every one in India, No one know this fellow in India and hence the title is misleading. We know only one actress from Pakistan who gave sizzling scene in Indian movies.

Whats with the dick measuring contest ? Reminds me of the 10 Hindus = 1 Muslim BS during 1971 :lol:

Kind of boring...... An actor makes a debut in bollywood that becomes a tool to measure Indians and then pakistanis. Attendance of UN speach by respective PM's becomes another tool to measure charisma..........

Kind of boring...... An actor makes a debut in bollywood that becomes a tool to measure Indians and then pakistanis. Attendance of UN speach by respective PM's becomes another tool to measure charisma..........

Watch some LOLywood movies especially Punjabi movies(which mostly feature fat uncles with fake wig and mustache as a lead actors), you will understand why are so obsessed with it. :lol::lol:

View attachment 92116

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India that has caused many Indian women — young and old — to lose their minds. Its name is Fawad Afzal Khan, currently the most wanted man in India, thanks to his Bollywood debut Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor.

As Vikram Singh Rathore, Fawad plays Prince Charming and quite effortlessly at that (Sonam Kapoor in the film asks him if he was a frog before).

Well-mannered to a fault, Fawad goes about his business with Notting Hill-Hugh Grant-like awkward charm, flashing his dimple or a half with impeccable timing, his perfectly wind-coiffed hair and a four-o-clock shadow for a stubble completing the picture of the ridiculously good-looking boy next door you never had.

But then Pakistan is next door. And the Pakistani prime-time TV star who got India hooked to the much acclaimed Zindagi Gulzar Hai is the new Khan in B-Town.

By the time we track him down, Fawad has already left for Pakistan post-release. Over email, he tells us: “It’s an honour and privilege to represent Pakistan internationally. Films are probably just one tool but a powerful one” to build bridges and foster love.

He refuses to divulge details of crazy fan encounters though. “Fans in both India and Pakistan have been extremely supportive and expressive in many ways and I wouldn’t want to label anything as a crazy experience. Whatever form of appreciation I have received so far has been truly humbling for me.”

Maybe it is too early for him to even think about moving base to India with a promising career ahead in Bollywood but he says India is becoming a second home. “India certainly is the closest to home. In her short visits during the promotions, my wife also felt the same. However, the decision to move has many more considerations. We are all well rooted in Pakistan and leaving behind parents and siblings and friends that you have grown up with is certainly not an easy decision.”

He’s not too sure what exactly women like about him. “Honestly, this is a research I would like to conduct as well,” he says, adding a smiley. “Women in Pakistan have been equally kind in extending their love and appreciation. It is quite overwhelming and intimidating at times. A big shout out to all the lovely ladies who have given me the confidence and encouragement to come this far. It was definitely not possible without them.”

A new Khan takes Bollywood by storm - The Hindu

i'm outta here....

Watch some LOLywood movies especially Punjabi movies(which mostly feature fat uncles with fake wig and mustache as a lead actors), you will understand why are so obsessed with it. :lol::lol:

I dono much about movies, some how stopped watching bollywood..... But i dont understand what is the big fuss about it... If he is a good actor he will do good, does that make Indian actors any bad???? I love nusrat fateh ali khan's songs and i always play them in my car.... Does that mean Yesudas a bad singer??????? :o:

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:
Yes, very magnetic... but I have heard that most of them only attract boys and repel girls...it is Scary

Just another example of archaic,medival thinking prevalent in Pakistan.
Nobody in India gives a fuk.
Grow up and move on.
aahmmmm wont it been better if you had checked the news source first before jumping in all guns blazing and making your self look stupid?? :laugh:
but after all,
i don't think that even matters to you....
we have a term here we call Mutmain Baygariat :D:haha:

aahmmmm wont it been better if you had checked the news source first before jumping in all guns blazing and making your self look stupid?? :laugh:
but after all,
i don't think that even matters to you....
we have a term here we call Mutmain Baygariat :D:haha:
You would know about that...

Its interesting because even uncles look better then young and fit apu Indian stars.

so in short pakistanies think that when every thing faisl just good looks are enof to "unleash deadly new force upon india":haha:

well indians just regard movies as time pass not a way of life to us and owr women like anywhere in the world making and providinng a strong and stable future is more important and we all know where pakistanies or there "ashrafia" stand in the world market :azn:

recent eample of there force we all saw in new york and thats just a starting "picture to abhi baki hai mere pakistani doston" :cheers:

9e5b71a5311a46ce02f185542ec3160c.jpg

against this

19491bc7273370ec1eefe983802edb7f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom