What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Its funny when Indian Hindu girls cheer for Pakistani actors, its all OK. But when Indian Muslims cheer for Pakistani cricket team we get labelled as traitors.
salafis and deobandis do have traitorous tendencies regardless of which country they are in.

Its funny when Indian Hindu girls cheer for Pakistani actors, its all OK. But when Indian Muslims cheer for Pakistani cricket team we get labelled as traitors.

That is because Pakistani cricket players represent their nation and wear their team colours. Are you dumb enough not to tell the difference?

salafis and deobandis do have traitorous tendencies.
You think only deobandis cheer for Pakistan? My friend you are clearly mistaken. Most of us cheer(openly or secretly) for Pakistani team.

Indians in UK cheer for Indian team but they aren't labelled as traitors by the British.

You think only deobandis cheer for Pakistan? My friend you are clearly mistaken. Most of us cheer(openly or secretly) for Pakistani team.

Indians in UK cheer for Indian team but they aren't labelled as traitors by the British.
You are deobandi.
I was clear enough on salafis and deobandis.

That is because Pakistani cricket players represent their nation and wear their team colours. Are you dumb enough not to tell the difference?
These Pakistani actors too represent their nation. They always mention in interviews they are proud to be Pakistanis. Its natural that Muslims will cheer for a Muslim team.

You are deobandi.
I was clear enough on salafis and deobandis.
Who opposed partition? And supported it? Do your research then bark.

These Pakistani actors too represent their nation. They always mention in interviews they are proud to be Pakistanis. Its natural that Muslims will cheer for a Muslim team.

Who opposed partition? And supported it? Do your research then bark.

Hence we are fully justified in calling you traitors.

are you joking or what o_O by the way who cares about cricket.

Same logic should be applied to Indians in Britian who boo their home team and support India. Don't cry when they get targetted.

What British do with their citizens is their business. Some years back Nasser Hussain also raised questions about British Asians cheering for their own teams.

Back
Top Bottom