What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Late yousaf khan of pakistani , punjabi films was kasuria pathan.
022edeff3ba0dd2a72f32e4f71a14fbe.jpg

I wish Mr. Fawad Khan all the best and lives a healthy and prosperous life.

In Pakistan Adnan Sami looked like this:
3d2c29bd50084eab3e40bbf49666f51e.jpg

After coming to India:
6cbd9be24771b2e2e9d142a5440509e9.jpg

So Fawad Khan can also get rid of those man-b00bs and get a proper six pack.. All the best.

Speaking of kakezai, wiki is saying that following people from punjab are kakezai.
View attachment 97172
View attachment 97173
View attachment 97174
View attachment 97175
View attachment 97176
View attachment 97177
View attachment 97178
@Shahmir @save_ghenda
they dont feel kammi to me

Just a thing, even if they are kammis they will not necessarily look like chuhras. Also punjabi kakezai are not like Niazis in looks so there are some doubts about their supposed origin.

@Samandri some Indians still believe in the propaganda that sikhs forced you guys to wear shalwar kameez. :lol:
By "you guys" you mean only pashtuns or all muslims who wear shalwar?.
Shalwar kameez was central asian, persian and afghan dress and it was worn by muslim invaders even before sikh religion was invented. Its the other way around, shalwar kammez and turban of sikhs is inspired from muslims. Sikhs original dress is dhoti kurta and lehenga for women.
About that troll who say such thing, i wonder if all sikhs agree with him?. As for as i have noticed, its one member and he even posted that rubbish on a sikh forum. Sikhs there were hearing about it for the first time so they asked for a source. That troll posted the link of his thread on defence.pk, telling them that even pakistani sites are saying so.

By "you guys" you mean only pashtuns or all muslims who wear shalwar?.
Shalwar kameez was central asian, persian and afghan dress and it was worn by muslim invaders even before sikh religion was invented. Its the other way around, shalwar kammez and turban of sikhs is inspired from muslims. Sikhs original dress is dhoti kurta and lehenga for women.
About that troll who say such thing, i wonder if all sikhs agree with him?. As for as i have noticed, its one member and he even posted that rubbish on a sikh forum. Sikhs there were hearing about it for the first time so they asked for a source. That troll posted the link of his thread on defence.pk, telling them that even pakistani sites are saying so.

They specifically target Pashtuns though. Anyway the poster is vkman but jutt gutts or w.e also said the same thing before.

A movie which has pakistani mard-i-momin could barely manage to earn 25 crore and pakistanies are doing gaga over it.

Abe Alia Bhatt ki bakwaas move bhi 100 crore bana leti hai :lol: :lol:

Just a thing, even if they are kammis they will not necessarily look like chuhras. Also punjabi kakezai are not like Niazis in looks so there are some doubts about their supposed origin.
Ayaz sadiq is winning a seat in lahore and one of the kakezai is ex-governor of punjab, another was governor general of pakistan.....it doesnt seem to me they are "kammi" as claimed by @ghoul. Ghoul and you were wondering what could be the caste of kasuri pathans and ghoul said that they might be kakezai. Kasuria pathans are kheshgis, a proper tribe that is found in afghanistan and kpk. According to wiki, kakezai is branch of mamund clan of tarkani tribe of bajaur.

A movie which has pakistani mard-i-momin could barely manage to earn 25 crore and pakistanies are doing gaga over it.

This movie earned more than Waar in the first week, to khudhai jaan lo Pakistani itne khush kyon lag rahe hain. :lol::lol::lol:

They specifically target Pashtuns though. Anyway the poster is vkman but jutt gutts or w.e also said the same thing before.
May be the hostile anti-indian, anti-sikh enviroment of defence.pk is responsible for that. I am member of sikhsangat forum and they recognize pashtuns as brave foes (in 17th and 18th century). They do exaggerate about their achievements, but this shalwar tale doesnt exist in their accounts. Its a sikh member of defence.pk who came up with it and also posted it on other forums.

Speaking of kakezai, wiki is saying that following people from punjab are kakezai.
View attachment 97172
View attachment 97173
View attachment 97174
View attachment 97175
View attachment 97176
View attachment 97177
View attachment 97178
@Shahmir @save_ghenda

They're not considered "kammi", as only dalit converts, mochis, kumhars and christian are considered that. I can only speak for Potohar, and here they are considered to be "low class" that's about it. But then again, in Potohar jatts are also considered quite low class, so not really surprising(no offence).

On another forum some one told me this TV actor sami khan is niazi from lahore, full name is mansoor aslam khan niazi.
View attachment 97151
Sami Khan (actor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It seems in lahore chances are high that a person with khan surname might have pashtun ancestory

There is a big Niazi community in Lahore. He can be a Manj Rajput from Sheikhupura and Nankana Sahib too though, as he doesn't look like a pashtun to me. In sheikhupura region, the word "khan" is synonymous with a manj rajput.

View attachment 97172
View attachment 97173
View attachment 97174
View attachment 97175
View attachment 97176
View attachment 97177
View attachment 97178
@Shahmir @save_ghenda

The kakezai that inhabit central punjab mostly live in urban areas , they don't live in villages where the concept of kammi is originated. Actually I would call Kakezais as jews of punjab they are found in administrative and educated posts, many of them use "malik" as their surname. I personally haven't met any kakezai in my life in punjab but I know they are there, it is just that I haven't got the chance to meet any one of them. But I don't know about their status in pothohar for which @ghoul would have more knowledge.

Ayaz sadiq is winning a seat in lahore and one of the kakezai is ex-governor of punjab, another was governor general of pakistan.....it doesnt seem to me they are "kammi" as claimed by @ghoul. Ghoul and you were wondering what could be the caste of kasuri pathans and ghoul said that they might be kakezai. Kasuria pathans are kheshgis, a proper tribe that is found in afghanistan and kpk. According to wiki, kakezai is branch of mamund clan of tarkani tribe of bajaur.

Lots of kammis are holding important positions now days, its not 18th century anymore and there is no discrimination. No one even knows who is who so it mostly depend on your capability. I didn't knew these were kakezai you posted. In 2008 election 1 seat was won by Kakezai and 1 by mughal in punjab. Both have supposed kammi origin, but i don't know much about kakezai people.

Interestingly kakezai was in different category in election result i posted instead of pathan category. So maybe they are not really considered pathans to begin with in punjab.

Electoral results by caste

Apparently there's a big kakezai community in Lahore. I think Kasur Pathans are considered to be high born even though they have a dark history of denying Bhulle Shah a burial.

Back
Top Bottom