What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Lots of kammis are holding important positions now days, its not 18th century anymore and there is no discrimination. No one even knows who is who so it mostly depend on your capability. I didn't knew these were kakezai you posted. In 2008 election 1 seat was won by Kakezai and 1 by mughal in punjab. Both have supposed kammi origin, but i don't know much about kakezai people.

Interestingly kakezai was in different category in election result i posted instead of pathan category. So maybe they are not really considered pathans to begin with in punjab.

Electoral results by caste
I do have doubts about pathan origin of kakezai, i dont see them in historical accounts, no history of settlement etc

@Samandri some Indians still believe in the propaganda that sikhs forced you guys to wear shalwar kameez. :lol:
By "you guys" you mean only mean pashtuns or all muslims?.
Shalwar kameez was central asian, persian and afghan dress and it was worn by muslim invaders even before sikh religion was invented. Its the other way around, shalwar kammez and turban of sikhs is inspired from muslims. Sikhs original dress is dhoti kurta and lehenga for women.
About that troll who say such thing, i wonder if all sikhs agree with him?. As for as i have noticed, its one member and he even posted that rubbish on a sikh forum. Sikhs there were hearing about it for the first time so they asked for a source. That troll posted the link of his thread on defence.pk, telling them that even pakistani sites are saying so.

Last edited:
And he can be anything man. Lahore is a multi-ethnic melting pot with a Punjabi culture. It was the capital of the Mughal Empire after all. There's also a big Kashmiri community in Lahore, and a lot of them are mixed with the Punjabis.

Apparently there's a big kakezai community in Lahore. I think Kasur Pathans are considered to be high born even though they have a dark history of denying Bhulle Shah a burial.
I think he was exiled or some thing for his heretic beliefs

The kakezai that inhabit central punjab mostly live in urban areas , they don't live in villages where the concept of kammi is originated. Actually I would call Kakezais as jews of punjab they are found in administrative and educated posts, many of them use "malik" as their surname. I personally haven't met any kakezai in my life in punjab but I know they are there, it is just that I haven't got the chance to meet any one of them. But I don't know about their status in pothohar for which @ghoul would have more knowledge.
If they are urban-only with no land possession then thats unique and cast doubt on their pathan claim. Even in india, all of the known pathan settlements are rural. Pashtuns, unlike turks and persians, settled in rural areas as zamindaar with thakur like stutus in india.

Last edited:
And he can be anything man. Lahore is a multi-ethnic melting pot with a Punjabi culture. It was the capital of the Mughal Empire after all. There's also a big Kashmiri community in Lahore, and a lot of them are mixed with the Punjabis.

Fawad father was born in Patiala, Punjab and mother some urdu speaking family of UP (i bet UP pathan). Some pathan-punjabi mix is entirely possible. Shamir said he do not have any hint of punjabi accent when speaking urdu, for exemple like how IK speak. So i looked up and it turned true lol

He was declared a kaafir for he talked about niyat first and mechanical ritualism later. He also preached communal harmony and criticized the caste system putting syeds as neo-brahmins. He's a well known in the world for his humanist poetry. And he was a Syed from Bukhara btw. His father was..

Yes Sami Khan is Niazi pashtun. But "khan" does not say anything about origin in central punjab, even mirasi have that surname.
I remember there was a documentry about hera mundi and one of the coal-skinned dalal was calling himself lodhi.

If they are urban-only with no land possession then thats unique and cast doubt on their pathan claim. Even in india, all of the known pathan settlements are rural. Pashtuns, unlike turks and persians, settled in rural areas as zamindaar with thakur like stutus in india.

I think kakezais are kakazai of modern pashtun society who I believe are also called Akhun or mullah type material, this may explain their urban settlement preference and ghoul is right that lahore has large number of kakezais. I think kakezais only marry other kakezais they don't marry other pashtun tribes settled in punjab. As I told you they are like jews a very close-knit community.

He was declared a kaafir for he talked about niyat first and mechanical ritualism later. He also preached communal harmony and criticized the caste system putting syeds as neo-brahmins. He's a well known in the world for his humanist poetry. And he was a Syed from Bukhara btw. His father was..
I think there is nothing dark history about rulers of kasur, it seems they were not simply into sufism and their bitter foes were sikh misals so they simply didnt buy inter-communal hormany preaching. From pashtun perceptive, kasuris were the ones , with the help of which abdali afghans were able to penetrate into eastren punjab. They are our heroes

I think kakezais are kakazai of modern pashtun society who I believe are also called Akhun or mullah type material, this may explain their urban settlement preference and ghoul is right that lahore has large number of kakezais. I think kakezais only marry other kakezais they don't marry other pashtun tribes settled in punjab. As I told you they are like jews a very close-knit community.
Damn, bhaiyas banned you again.

I remember there was a documentry about hera mundi and one of the coal-skinned dalal was calling himself lodhi.

Btw an interesting thing to tell; the main tribe of heera mandi is known as "kanjar". That's why the word kanjar is a curse word now. There are still "kanjars" living in central India as nomads. They might be the ancestors of eastern european gypsies. Their rituals sound very similar. They have a strong tradition of prostituting their women, and very peculiar customs of "honour" according to many anthropological sources. And I'm talking about the central indian nomadic "kanjars".

As for Mirasis; well, the castes like julaha, mirasi, mussali, mochi, teli etc never declare their real castes when they migrate to other places. That's why you have such caste confusions. And whenever these people get rich, they always adopt some other caste as their own. In Potohar, a lot of members of these castes start claiming an awan, rajput or mughal origin as soon as they get rich or migrate to some other location. A lot of these "kammis" also use the surname "bhatti" for some reason, and christians almost always use "bhatti" or "gill" surnames, when in reality these two surnames belong to famous land owning rajput and jatt tribes. For example, in Pindi Bhattian, Nankana Sahib and Sargodha, Bhatti is a distinguished land owner rajput tribe with a history of resisting Sikhs, yet in my hometown of Jhelum, the word Bhatti is synonymous with mirasi/mussali. There's also a phenomenon I noticed in some rich and urban "kammis" that they always want to intermarry with "high castes" for some reason, of course after always pretending to belong to some other caste than their own. Hence that's why people belonging to "respectable castes" in Punjab always do much research into a potential spouse's background, biraderi and village etc. In popular Punjabi terminology, such people are called "nai". Some famous nais are Veena Malik and Rehman Malik, both probably claiming an Awan origin.

Damn, bhaiyas banned you again.

I'm next probably. Lol.

Last edited:
Thus Pakistanis proved they don't follow caste system. :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko:

Btw an interesting thing to tell; the main tribe of heera mandi is known as "kanjar". That's why the word kanjar is a curse word now. There are still "kanjars" living in central India as nomads. They might be the ancestors of eastern european gypsies. Their rituals sound very similar. They have a strong tradition of prostituting their women, and very peculiar customs of "honour" according to many anthropological sources. And I'm talking about the central indian nomadic "kanjars".

As for Mirasis; well, the castes like julaha, mirasi, mussali, mochi, teli etc never declare their real castes when they migrate to other places. That's why you have such caste confusions. And whenever these people get rich, they always adopt some other caste as their own. In Potohar, a lot of members of these castes start claiming an awan, rajput or mughal origin as soon as they get rich or migrate to some other location. A lot of these "kammis" also use the surname "bhatti" for some reason, and christians almost always use "bhatti" or "gill" surnames, when in reality these two surnames belong to famous land owning rajput and jatt tribes. For example, in Pindi Bhattian, Nankana Sahib and Sargodha, Bhatti is a distinguished land owner rajput tribe with a history of resisting Sikhs, yet in my hometown of Jhelum, the word Bhatti is synonymous with mirasi/mussali. There's also a phenomenon I noticed in some rich and urban "kammis" that they always want to intermarry with "high castes" for some reason, of course after always pretending to belong to some other caste than their own. Hence that's why people belonging to "respectable castes" in Punjab always do much research into a potential spouse's background, biraderi and village etc. In popular Punjabi terminology, such people are called "nai". Some famous nais are Veena Malik and Rehman Malik, both probably claiming an Awan origin.

I'm next probably. Lol.

Before i used to believe some real gill and bhattis converted to Christianity.

So its entirely possible they neither have kammi origin and neither pashtun.

Yep, it's Brazil and Latin america where real beauty lies!
yes… brazilian girls, spanish, arab girls and iranian girls… they are the prettiest and hottest in the world.

Its funny when Indian Hindu girls cheer for Pakistani actors, its all OK. But when Indian Muslims cheer for Pakistani cricket team we get labelled as traitors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom