What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

I think you should have some gond in your avatar then pathan like Amjad Khan. It does not suite apuness.

So, here tell me why LOLywood lacks good actors when 70% of your population is Punjabi-Pashtun. :lol::lol::lol:

u living under a rock it seems. Women are women. I m in 30s now yet the daughter oh this Pakistani mobile shop Owner gave me her number. Thing is we don't make it a big deal like you as it happens not so often for Pakistanis.
There is a huge difference among different mindsets. You can not portray few people to represent the whole thing. We already know the crumbling Western society that you follow. Besides if a Pakistani does not follow Pakistani Ideology that is not different from Islamic Ideology, then it is not good.

So, here tell me why LOLywood lacks good actors when 70% of your population is Punjabi-Pashtun. :lol::lol::lol:

Considering whole India is going nuts over Fawad and we have yet to unlesh even more deadlier actors, this explain pretty well your apuness.

This is not the first time. ese bomb to pakistan india me phodata hi rahta hai:rofl::rofl:
Pakistani actor becoming famous among indian girls and Pakistani actress becoming famous among indian Boys, this is new type of attack:enjoy:
9385fc65bb91a0399136a817ec5a34d4-jpg.92116

Hydrogen BOMBS
47409280ffa5571391117ce2c8e9d60f.jpg

13e1261f429807c58a3a077262314535.jpg

Sub Kilo ton bombs :lol:
vina malik
veena-malik-Hot-in-Pink-Saree-16.jpg

a4cccdf4db3878c0ef3d08bc49875e06.jpg

Last edited:
This is not the first time. ese bomb to pakistan india me phodata hi rahta hai:rofl::rofl:
Pakistani actor becoming famous among indian girls and Pakistani actress becoming famous among indian Boys, this is new type of attack:enjoy:

View attachment 96911
View attachment 96912
in one thing pakistan is clearly ahed of India is no. of Hot Female Politicians.

Besharam insaan ankhen niche karo.

So what kind of "Khan" is this fawwad?. Media is saying that a entry of yet another khan in bollywood. In bollywood khans are those who have either true pashtun ancestories or claim to be one. Forexample Salman khan's family , Feroz khan's family, Saif ali khan etc have Pashtun ancestories while yousaf khan and shahrukh khan do not have pashtun roots but associate themeselves with pathans due to origin from peshawer. Another actor with good acting skills, irfan khan, is pathan from tonk.

I wondered that myself. Well, he is from Lahore, so he can be anything from; rajput, Kasuri pathan, kakezai, kharral, wattoo, sial, baloch, Niazi, pashtun. He looks Punjabi to me.

Irfan Khan looks like an urdu speaker from Karachi. And he's a great actor no doubt.

Someone tracked down his hindko cousin and he was surprised why SRK keep harping about being pathan when he is not. Forget about him, even Anil Kapoor says they are Pathans from peshawar.

I think they have confused pathan identity.

Hindko people usually call themselves "pathan". Pakhtuns don't use that word.

Back
Top Bottom