What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Unfortunately this Pakistani actress coundt make the cut inspite of having a Indian director boyfriend

This has given rise to hushed whispers in Mumbai that Iman is not with Imtiaz anymore. A source close to the model-actress told Mirror, "She is going to spend more time in Pakistan now.She came down to Mumbai to make a career in Bollywood but couldn't make much headway. Also, her relationship with Imtiaz is not all rosy now."

Imtiaz Ali's girlfriend Iman Ali moves back to Pakistan - The Times of India

maybe she was sick of seeing Indian man everywhere

View attachment 96497[/quote]
so in short pakistanies think that when every thing faisl just good looks are enof to "unleash deadly new force upon india":haha:

well indians just regard movies as time pass not a way of life to us and owr women like anywhere in the world making and providinng a strong and stable future is more important and we all know where pakistanies or there "ashrafia" stand in the world market :azn:

recent eample of there force we all saw in new york and thats just a starting "picture to abhi baki hai mere pakistani doston" :cheers:

View attachment 96496

against this

View attachment 96497

Apu the articles has been written by Indian in Indian paper.

Apu the articles has been written by Indian in Indian paper.[/quote]
janab thing is NS went to USA to escape the harsh realties and constant protests at home while NaMo wqent there to make is point and to show the whole world power of india and indian diaspora and there love for there motherland and trust me amreicans dont see everything thru a prejudiced lense

modi is doing what he does best make an deep impact and when there is a opning make a grand entry and talk on postion of strenth and get the best deal dont worry the show in not over yet ;)

Apu the articles has been written by Indian in Indian paper.
janab thing is NS went to USA to escape the harsh realties and constant protests at home while NaMo wqent there to make is point and to show the whole world power of india and indian diaspora and there love for there motherland and trust me amreicans dont see everything thru a prejudiced lense

modi is doing what he does best make an deep impact and when there is a opning make a grand entry and talk on postion of strenth and get the best deal dont worry the show in not over yet ;)[/quote]

I don't know why are you bringing apu modi here, all these articles have been written by Indians. Seem like now days posting news article make you author.

I don't know why are you bringing apu modi here, all these articles have been written by Indians. Seem like now days posting news article make you author.[/quote]

janab gainda mal ji thing is unlike yours situation world wants to listen to us and feels good to talk owr cause than yours ever wondered why ;)

as for the artikels well its just a sought of tabloit news onli thing is pakistanies are jumping up and down with joy over it as they dont have anything else to celebrate other than a few moments of limelight which pakistani mirasies get in india

indians are not complaining but enjoying it cause it in time is making a market for there products and also cheap labour who knows that if they want to suceed in life india is the onli way .... just like people like reshma , NFkhan, R FA khan , atif and fewother found owt ant the que owtside indian visa office is onli getting longer in land of the pure

as they say its great point scored for indian soft power cuase pakistanies love to hate anything indian but have to come to owr doorstep and ask for owr blessings to suceed in there respective fields in short to indians "sucsess is the sweetedt revenge" ;)

Last edited:
I don't know why are you bringing apu modi here, all these articles have been written by Indians. Seem like now days posting news article make you author.
janab gainda mal ji thing is unlike yours situation world wants to listen to us and feels good to talk owr cause than yours ever wondered why ;)[/quote]

Modi speech was embarrasing to say the least and number of people listening was even more pathetic for supa powa.

I am not talking about within Paksitan. I know a couple of Pakistani family in US. The girls in the family are in veil and not allowed to go out. There could be exceptions. Indian families are usually free as the rest of Americans

Because Pakistani girls have more self respect as compared and Islam teaches respect for women instead of exposing them for satisfaction of desires.

]

Modi speech was embarrasing to say the least and number of people listening was even more pathetic for supa powa.[/quote]
well onli pakistanies feel embarressed deu to reception modi is getting by non other than its so called "friend not master" ;)

Well, I already get your perspective about fat uncles are handsome actor and heavyweight aunties as beautiful actresses. :lol::lol::lol:

I think you should have some gond in your avatar then pathan like Amjad Khan. It does not suite apuness.

Because Pakistani girls have more self respect as compared and Islam teaches respect for women instead of exposing them for satisfaction of desires.
u living under a rock it seems. Women are women. I m in 30s now yet the daughter oh this Pakistani mobile shop Owner gave me her number. Thing is we don't make it a big deal like you as it happens not so often for Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom