What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Pakistani master race reporting in. :sarcastic:

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:

Yes, I can verify that, though I would say beautiful people are everywhere. But still, Pakistani men and young lads seem to be sticking to their own surprisingly.

tell more bro

Hot Aaloo and gobi parathas with running hot butter in the morning along with a tall glass of tea, a tall glass of lassi with amritsari fish fry, tandoori naan, paneer kofta with rajma and basmati rice for lunch....Black label with tandoori chicken, murg deep fry, gravy, hot tandoori roti and rice with kheer for dinner.

@jatt+gutts and loved it bro.

Pakistanis should not worry about us. We have survived Veena Malik, we can also survive him.:-)

Keep her, she's all yours. o mai gad..

LOL the thread title is funny. I thought it was going to be something ISI related

How do you know this isn't a plot by ISI?

Part of Cultural invasion of india.

We're the ones being invaded, trust me. No matter what episodes like this mean. It's natural for the larger neighbour to have much greater cultural influence on the smaller.

I don't see anything like that between girls around me :-)
Good to see that Pakistani trust Indian media for a moment :lol:

So what kind of "Khan" is this fawwad?. Media is saying that a entry of yet another khan in bollywood. In bollywood khans are those who have either true pashtun ancestories or claim to be one. Forexample Salman khan's family , Feroz khan's family, Saif ali khan etc have Pashtun ancestories while yousaf khan and shahrukh khan do not have pashtun roots but associate themeselves with pathans due to origin from peshawer. Another actor with good acting skills, irfan khan, is pathan from tonk.

So what kind of "Khan" is this fawwad?. Media is saying that a entry of yet another khan in bollywood. In bollywood khans are those who have either true pashtun ancestories or claim to be one. Forexample Salman khan's family , Feroz khan's family, Saif ali khan etc have Pashtun ancestories while yousaf khan and shahrukh khan do not have pashtun roots but associate themeselves with pathans due to origin from peshawer. Another actor with good acting skills, irfan khan, is pathan from tonk.

Khan surname do not mean pashtun, he can be anyone. SRK (mixed origins but all non pathan) and Yousaf Khan (awan)are just confused souls. I also read somewhere that Amir Khan family is Afridi pathan, no idea how true it is.

Khan surname do not mean pashtun, he can be anyone. SRK (mixed origins but all non pathan) and Yousaf Khan (awan)are just confused souls. I also read somewhere that Amir Khan family is Afridi pathan, no idea how true it is.
Its true, he is related to family of zakir hussain (the third president of india). They are afridi pathans of Qaimganj town of farrukhabad U.P. They settled there in 1719 and were under the service of bangash nawabs.

while yousaf khan and shahrukh khan do not have pashtun roots but associate themeselves with pathans due to origin from peshawer..
In this short interview with Shahrukh Khan, he says his grand father(father's father) was from Afghanistan.

Just was doing a quick check its not the water car

Shahruk is Pakistani , just has to comeout enough with the fake acting

By the way this thread is also a troll Magnet

Well Pakistani men do pretty well in Turkey too! :p:

Somebody told me that European women have this conception of Turks that Turkish guys are really hot, but lack proper English speaking skills.

Hence it is hard for European tourist women to "take the next step" ...

I was like "Oh..uh..what?!" o_O

:lol:

Me likeyyyyy such threads! :p:

What say you Webby? Long time mate - just wanted to say hi on a proper happy thread! :D

@WebMaster

By the way this thread is also a troll Magnet

Girls around you haven't seen me, yet! :D

I don't see anything like that between girls around me :-)
Good to see that Pakistani trust Indian media for a moment :lol:

Last edited:
In this short interview with Shahrukh Khan, he says his grand father(father's father) was from Afghanistan.
May be. I have also heard him saying that before Afghanistan, his ancestors were probably from mongolia. I think he doesnt have precise details about his family in peshawer. His extended relatives are hindkis, live in old peshawer, which was once walled and entirely consisted of non-pashtuns during sikh period. Even today, the population of inner peshawer is hindkowan (its where sikhs also live). World Hindko conference 2005 in peshawer invited him as chief guest, on that day i was there in nearby library and was surprised to find out that shahrukh and dilip kumar are actually hindkis.

May be. I have also heard him saying that before Afghanistan, his ancestors were probably from mongolia. I think he doesnt have precise details about his family in peshawer. His extended relatives are hindkis, live in old peshawer, which was once walled and entirely consisted of non-pashtuns during sikh period. Even today, the population of inner peshawer is hindkowan (its where sikhs also live). World Hindko conference 2005 in peshawer invited him as chief guest, on that day i was there in nearby library and was surprised to find out that shahrukh and dilip kumar are actually hindkis.
Are there Hindkis in Afghanistan too?

Someone tracked down his hindko cousin and he was surprised why SRK keep harping about being pathan when he is not. Forget about him, even Anil Kapoor says they are Pathans from peshawar.

I think they have confused pathan identity.

Lol Pakistani koyee nah koyee rishtaydari kadd he landay Indian stars day nal. Falana da pardada Pakistan Vich c so he is Pakistani lol

Back
Top Bottom