What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

They probably make 10% of delhi pop. Most likely your bad experience was with up/biharis.
UP/Bihari good people unlike Indian punjabi. Respectful and well-mannered. Punjabi arrogant and racist. Always insult people by calling names.

UP/Bihari good people unlike Indian punjabi. Respectful and well-mannered. Punjabi arrogant and racist. Always insult people by calling names.

Well i can assure you **** punjabis are very respectfull to everyone. Including up/biharis in Pakistan, Punjab. We all live happyly with one another.

Well i can assure you **** punjabis are very respectfull to everyone. Including up/biharis in Pakistan, Punjab. We all live happyly with one another.
hehe. WHy did u seperate? They love you more :P

They r racist to Sikhs too. For us they ain't different to UPites
U joking? Sardars are more racists. I see them calling kaaloo or madarassi or bandar to south indian people on street.

It is probably because Indian girls have more freedom to mingle with people and more liberated than Pakistani girls. So a Pakistani guy may not have opportunities to date a Pakistani girl. Similarly most Indian guys I know in UK & US are always trying to nail white girls. For them dating Indian girls may mean marriage.

Back to topic; ... we welcome Pakistani talent in Bollywood. For us it is a means of spreading Indian movie influence in Pakistan and beyond. It is good for both countries

kabhie Islamabad ka chakar lagana tumhare baat ka jawab Airport kay 1 kilometer kay radius may he mil jayega lol non-sense post ...

LOL the thread title is funny. I thought it was going to be something ISI related

hehe. WHy did u seperate? They love you more :P

U joking? Sardars are more racists. I see them calling kaaloo or madarassi or bandar to south indian people on street.

Delhi walas love for Pakistan is confusing for us also, i remember 2010 game reception. Probably to do with khatris who migrated to Delhi after partition.

People in Punjab call cow belt Indians bhaiya cause that's how they call each other. Similarly kashmiri r called haatho as they are shawl vendors n Pathans as pashori for being from Peshawar n speaking Pashto I think. Take heart

Delhi walas love for Pakistan is confusing for us also, i remember 2010 game reception. Probably to do with khatris who migrated to Delhi after partition.
Actuelly Punjabis and other racists like Pahari people love Pakistani.

I have family business in tamil nadu. People there are dark but very kind and nice to even outsiders. But these punjabis and others very discriminating bad people. like u say about racist punjabi bollywood.

People make fun of Sardars all the time Sardars jokes r popular so should we start hating too

People in Punjab call cow belt Indians bhaiya cause that's how they call each other. Similarly kashmiri r called haatho as they are shawl vendors n Pathans as pashori for being from Peshawar n speaking Pashto I think. Take heart
No indian punjabi like nazi of germany. they marry non-punjabi girl but dont allow their girl to marry non-punjabi.

Se
Actuelly Punjabis and other racists like Pahari people love Pakistani.

I have family business in tamil nadu. People there are dark but very kind and nice to even outsiders. But these punjabis and others very discriminating bad people. like u say about racist punjabi bollywood.
Seriously u have no idea abt Punjab

Back
Top Bottom