What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

View attachment 92116

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India that has caused many Indian women — young and old — to lose their minds. Its name is Fawad Afzal Khan, currently the most wanted man in India, thanks to his Bollywood debut Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor.

As Vikram Singh Rathore, Fawad plays Prince Charming and quite effortlessly at that (Sonam Kapoor in the film asks him if he was a frog before).

Well-mannered to a fault, Fawad goes about his business with Notting Hill-Hugh Grant-like awkward charm, flashing his dimple or a half with impeccable timing, his perfectly wind-coiffed hair and a four-o-clock shadow for a stubble completing the picture of the ridiculously good-looking boy next door you never had.

But then Pakistan is next door. And the Pakistani prime-time TV star who got India hooked to the much acclaimed Zindagi Gulzar Hai is the new Khan in B-Town.

By the time we track him down, Fawad has already left for Pakistan post-release. Over email, he tells us: “It’s an honour and privilege to represent Pakistan internationally. Films are probably just one tool but a powerful one” to build bridges and foster love.

He refuses to divulge details of crazy fan encounters though. “Fans in both India and Pakistan have been extremely supportive and expressive in many ways and I wouldn’t want to label anything as a crazy experience. Whatever form of appreciation I have received so far has been truly humbling for me.”

Maybe it is too early for him to even think about moving base to India with a promising career ahead in Bollywood but he says India is becoming a second home. “India certainly is the closest to home. In her short visits during the promotions, my wife also felt the same. However, the decision to move has many more considerations. We are all well rooted in Pakistan and leaving behind parents and siblings and friends that you have grown up with is certainly not an easy decision.”

He’s not too sure what exactly women like about him. “Honestly, this is a research I would like to conduct as well,” he says, adding a smiley. “Women in Pakistan have been equally kind in extending their love and appreciation. It is quite overwhelming and intimidating at times. A big shout out to all the lovely ladies who have given me the confidence and encouragement to come this far. It was definitely not possible without them.”

A new Khan takes Bollywood by storm - The Hindu

Talk about delusion...............!! :lol:

India is a land of opportunities. It is not a surprise that Pakistanis come to India to work in the film industry.

All that talk was good before you decided to post your picture mate :rofl:. I should get @Kataria to back me up.

My picture is still running around, everyone have seen it at this point. I can spot Indian 99% of times, only clean shaved Indian punjabis give hard time some times. Maybe it also have to do with height, non-punjabi indians are on average just 155cm taller.

I think there is something which give away Indian identification in real life, combination of many things especially height.

acteully those north-indian girls like any male with fair skin. Beutiful = light skin in North india.

bolllywood only love north indians and pakistanis. who cares. most of them don't even know to act hehe.

Brother after looking at how Indians girls crave for average **** look, i think i just need to exercize, 6 pack and i am set for bollywood. With camera tricks i can also look good.

Last edited:
Brother after looking at how Indians girls crave for average **** look, i think i just need to exercize, 6 pack and i am set for bollywood. With camera tricks i can also look good.
Good luck! As yu know you don't even need to know how to act. Also get a skin lightining treatment and you will have easy dumb Indianpunjabi girls over you. hehe

Good luck! As yu know you don't even need to know how to act. Also get a skin lightining treatment and you will have easy dumb Indianpunjabi girls over you. hehe

Brother i am already to much light skinned, i will need tan treatment for bollywood. I just need good makeup artist and gym trainer, acting is not a big deal at all in bollywood. Hopefully camera tricks will do the rest.

Brother i am already to much light skinned, i will need tan treatment for bollywood. I just need good makeup artist and gym trainer, acting is not a big deal at all in bollywood. Hopefully camera tricks will do the rest.
More lighter more better. Hehe.
Hrithik Roshan and Imran Khan dont know how to act. But still very popular because of light skin hehe.

Fawad Khan was my university fellow. Was three years my senior. I recall that he was just an average looking guy.

More lighter more better. Hehe.
Hrithik Roshan and Imran Khan dont know how to act. But still very popular because of light skin hehe.

The only problem is this profession is considered kanjar khana, hopefully i can convince my elders.

Fawad Khan was my university fellow. Was three years my senior. I recall that he was just an average looking guy.

Yes its amazing what camera tricks and good dress can do to people.

The only problem is this profession is considered kanjar khana, hopefully i can convince my elders.
Good luck Bhai! Hope you get ugly indian punjabi heroines like priyanka chopra, sonam and kareena kapoor hehe.

No mean to hurt you. But Indian punjabis are ugliest. Only they has fair skin so considered good looking.

Good luck Bhai! Hope you get ugly indian punjabi heroines like priyanka chopra, sonam and kareena kapoor hehe.

No mean to hurt you. But Indian punjabis are ugliest. Only they has fair skin so considered good looking.
yes i consider punjabis the cousins of biharis, they are mixed breeds of biharis and iranians/afghans/turks :P

Indian Punjabi very bad people. Very racist towards other. always insulting other indians. Their girls are very easy too. I lived in delhi I know. They like Pakistanees like you more than other Indian..

Delhi is not punjab, i think you got confused. Delhi is up/biharis heartland. Look at Indian map.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom