What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

LOL.... Now whad did I read... :lol:

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India that has caused many Indian women — young and old — to lose their minds. Its name is Fawad Afzal Khan, currently the most wanted man in India, thanks to his Bollywood debut Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor.

Anyway congratz to him for doing his first bolly movie... If Indians doesnt like his acting, or for anything else....he probably isnt geting another movie anyway

I am not talking about within Paksitan. I know a couple of Pakistani family in US. The girls in the family are in veil and not allowed to go out. There could be exceptions. Indian families are usually free as the rest of Americans

That's their family beliefs and no one should have to comment on that. There are equal number or more Pakistani women living their lives the way they want in Pakistan or abroad. Desi culture is different to Western Culture. We value our relationships with families and relatives. Not so much in the west. When you go to college, you are pretty much kicked out and expected to live by yourself. In South Asia it is a norm to live with your parents even after getting your education/job etc. Different culture, different beliefs.

It is probably because Indian girls have more freedom to mingle with people and more liberated than Pakistani girls. So a Pakistani guy may not have opportunities to date a Pakistani girl. Similarly most Indian guys I know in UK & US are always trying to nail white girls. For them dating Indian girls may mean marriage.

Back to topic; ... we welcome Pakistani talent in Bollywood. For us it is a means of spreading Indian movie influence in Pakistan and beyond. It is good for both countries

thats actually the first moderate comment from an Indian.most indians have been trolling on similar threads.
are you sure that youre an indian?

I hope he does well. There are a lot of talented artists across the border and i am happy that they get a fair chance in our entertainment industry.

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:

At least you find something to cheer about ? Give a visit to UK or other European countries and see what your chicks think about Pakistani males :P

What seems to be the problem if our girls like him? May be the OP is jealous of this guy :D

Wait I just checked, it made 16 crore in the first week. That's half of what any of the top actor's movies make in one day. Talk about overreaction. :lol:

Boxoffice
Its all about frame of reference my friend. Waar, which is touted as the greatest coming ever probably after Moses made about 4 crores in the 1st week :)

Yek.. Bollywood ko aur koi na mila.. Mujhe le lete :rofl:
yar funda ye hai k unhone pakistan me b filme release karni hai.. Ab tum **** log Indian actors ko dekhne k liye jate to ho but utna pasand nai karte and appeasement nam ki koi cheez b hoti hai.. Bollywood wohi kar raha hai.. Ye film India me flop ho na ho pak me jarur hit hogi..
Ek bat dimag me dal lo **** bollywood ko sirf paise se matlab hai..chahe jaise aaye

I think this guy has gotten a break in Bollywood. The media off late is talking a lot about this chap. Paid/Promotional News?

At the end of the day...any one coming to Bollywood that makes a movie a hit movie and increase the reputation of Bollywood and increase profit of a movie is welcome...At the end of the day..money matters...:)

Pakistani men are undisputed chick magnets. Anyone who didn't weight over 100kg and has studied with Indian girls overseas can verify that... :smokin:

Let's face it, we are the South Asian master race. lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom