What's new

Pakistan has unleashed a deadly new force upon India

Pakistanis should not worry about us. We have survived Veena Malik, we can also survive him.:-)

I heard Hafiz Saeed is also a heart throb in India. Perhaps we can send him to Bollywood? Just kidding.

Indian Actress Reena Roy ran away from Pakistan/Pakistani cricketer husband to India...why?

I heard Hafiz Saeed is also a heart throb in India. Perhaps we can send him to Bollywood? Just kidding.
Actuelly I remember that some north Indian dumb girls found kasab to be cute. Delhi girls are dumb bimbos. So no suprises.

2-3 aise phuljhadi bhi unleash karo :pakistan::smitten:
06304676a94beb7e310b6a838bd27d05.jpg

The only good looking people are pathans and kashmiris (includes kashmiri pandits too)
punjabis are the cousins of biharis

The only good looking people are pathans and kashmiris (includes kashmiri pandits too)
Hehe my friend. Pathan and Kashmiri not comparable. Pathan were rulers and Kashmiris the opposite. History. Are you Musalaman? No surprise then.

Yeah Hrithik and Ranbir Kapoor totally look like they came straight from Patna or Bangladesh.

Actuelly I remember that some north Indian dumb girls found kasab to be cute. Delhi girls are dumb bimbos. So no suprises.

Lol.

Last edited:
Yeah Hrithik and Ranbir Kapoor totally look like they came in straight from Patna or Bangladesh.
So only kashmiri and punjabi good looking rest all bad looking? Most indian musalmaans from Up and bihar hehe.

So only kashmiri and punjabi good looking rest all bad looking? Most indian musalmaans from Up and bihar hehe.

My brother bolly have made Fawad look good with camera tricks. Sab camera ki safai hai.

Really? No wonder north Indian girls were all over him.
acteully those north-indian girls like any male with fair skin. Beutiful = light skin in North india.

My brother bolly have made Fawad look good with camera tricks. Sab camera ki safai hai.
bolllywood only love north indians and pakistanis. who cares. most of them don't even know to act hehe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom