What's new

Pakistan has to use force to liberate Kashmir: Rana Tanveer

Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

Right, would you mind showing me a source where Indians have killed millions in Kashmir, or even millions have been killed, if you cant do you think it would be a stretch to say you are lieing and no one should ever believe you again.

First sort out the economy, then talk about such things. The one part where I agreed with him was :

"He said that the international community supports the ones who are strong."

Indeed, and in the modern era, strength is measured just as much if not even more by your economic power rather than pure military power.

As dysfunctional as Pakistan is I would doubt any one being in favor of Pakistan rule. I cant see any sane non muslims and not many sane muslims that would want ruled by a country with blasphemy laws.

Chootiya minister... Siachin to abhi tak chhura nahi sakay, Kashmir chhuraingay. Aram se beth k tu bhi mulk ko loot, ye chutiyapay ki bharkiyan na maar.

welll itz my style of saying hello !!! to Him Yaa new too pk defence forum active mem of idf bharat rakshak " Beta Mein Bahut Purana Kidaaa Hoon!!!

I somehow had this feeling that your 'style' and 'keeda' will get you banned... guess I was right! peace!

I think the heading should be the other way around INDIA SHOULD USE FORCE TO LIBERATE PAKISTAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR[/B

Who told you that Kashmir don't want Pakistan Dont you hear their chatters and slogans ''Kashmir banega Pakistan'', Kashmir will merge to Pakistan, or at that time you keep cotton in your ears?
Do you know the population of Kashmir and a few thousad at the most protestingdoes not make any difference, we would be more than happy to send those duffers to your country. There are a few shouting for freedom on your side as well, remove the cotton from your ears and you can hear it clear and loud.

Then allow the Kashmiris to travel around the world and let them to tell the world what they want.....but your army and govt. don't want them to travel around the world.
withdraw your 1 Million Army form Kashmir, give them the right to choose their future by their vote freely, not under your army (Can be under UN).

Allow above and you will see what really Kashmiris want.......:pakistan:

Mate, I am sure we could do it without a problem, why dont you remove all the pakistanis from your side of Kashmir and let us wait for the Kashmiri pandits to come back, then pull out your army from P.O.K and then we could talk.

All.....all asper the UN wants.

Then allow the Kashmiris to travel around the world and let them to tell the world what they want.....

Sometimes, I am amazed at Pakistanis' lack of knowledge about current affairs/realities.. If India allows this, then do you think there is any question of movement restriction of these separatists?

yasin-pakistan_660_021113064738.jpg

Sometimes, I am amazed at Pakistanis' lack of knowledge about current affairs/realities.. If India allows this, then do you think there is any question of movement restriction of these separatists?

yasin-pakistan_660_021113064738.jpg

This is what you made them separists, terrorists, "OTTANG WADI" and blah blah blah...........just put the dust on real freedom fighters.........

As you know....a famous law........"Every Action has a Reaction.".................so if you will deployed your 1 Million army their and kill their generation, and buried them in single graves, tortured them and rape their girls.........then what you expect they will give you flowers.....???......and the peolples who raise their voices against all this are called....Freedom Fighters....i don't know in Hindi its called "Uttang Wadi".....as you peoples say all the time..:omghaha:

Even senior members like @cb4 are trolling here.
Do someone here think Pakistan will start a war,for liberating Kashmir?
Do you think it would be able to defeat much larger,and equiped oponent in case of a conventional war?

And to everyone who has the fantasy of Pakistani nuclear strike on India,howmany f Indian & Pakistani cities would be left after Pakistani first strike and India's nuclear retaliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

and the source is your typing hands.

Back
Top Bottom