What's new

Pakistan has to use force to liberate Kashmir: Rana Tanveer

Dont tell me about your lame constitution how can Kasmiri be the best man if you don't provide them equal rights of getting professional education?

Kashmir will merge with pakistan only in the dream of pakistanis .

1 million army in kashmir ...... :lol:

Last day it was 7,00,000 soldiers . It looks like in just one day we added 3,00,000 to the force .

Even I agree with your point of view......its not enough that 7,00,000 army out of 3000000 Indian army is deployed in a small State of Kashmir as compare to other all Indian states..........7,00,000 army to control the peoples of Kashmiris and their rights......what you want to tell the world......that all Kashmiris are terrorists and you sent 7,00,000 Army to control them..........or just to control their freedom...and enforce them to join with India..............but this your dream will never accomplish.....their are real humans.....and history tells.....you can't change the will of peoples with enforcement......

A man in power has to be careful with his words.On one hand your Pm says that peace with india is his top priority and on the other this guy is talking about war.

Even I agree with your point of view......its not enough that 7,00,000 army out of 3000000 Indian army is deployed in a small State of Kashmir as compare to other all Indian states..........7,00,000 army to control the peoples of Kashmiris and their rights......what you want to tell the world......that all Kashmiris are terrorists and you sent 7,00,000 Army to control them..........or just to control their freedom...and enforce them to join with India..............but this your dream will never accomplish.....their are real humans.....and history tells.....you can't change the will of peoples with enforcement......

Who did such headcount to prove the claim India have 7 lakh or 7 million troops in Kashmir. :wacko:

Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

Can religion be the basis to claim Kashmir provided that there are few million Kashmiri Muslims out of hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims.

I don't know which man is left to fight, the Pushtuns are pretty busy this time around!

I think it will be left to the mighty Punja-beez men to walk the talk! :pop:

Well they have been trying to do their part, the LeT is composed of primarily Punjabis.:kiss3:
@Armstrong Hype is insinuating that Punjabis can't fight, at least not as well as his folks. SIT ON HIM! FOR REAL!! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why ask him? He is a Kashmiri! :D

To deal with him is easy, offer him Biryani or Nihari and you're done! :lol:

Well they have been trying to do their part, the LeT is composed of primarily Punjabis.:kiss3:
@Armstrong Hype is insinuating that Punjabis can't fight, at least not as well as his folks. SIT ON HIM! FOR REAL!! :pissed:

I can provide another grave right next to his, will that do?:coffee

Or, knowing @Hyperion he'll pick you off from a 1000 meters away. Best not to tempt fate.
THEN I SHOULD GET READY WITH MY AAD AND PAD FOR HIM AUR GLOCK-30 H&K 416 MP-9 READY FOR HIM

I can provide another grave right next to his, will that do?:coffee:

Or, knowing @Hyperion he'll pick you off from a 1000 meters away. Best not to tempt fate.
THED GETN I SHOUL READY WITH MY AAD AND PAD FOR HIM AUR GLOCK-30 H&K 416 MP-9 READY FOR HIM

Back
Top Bottom