What's new

Pakistan has successfully tested RAAD cruise missile

hmmm... May be a limitation for 500kg munitions, it seems anything 450kg or under, it's sellable on the market irrespective of range. Not just JASSM, but SCALP/Storm Shadow, KEPD/Taurus, etc too.
as i said before 370km max range nd 500kg max warhead weight. some countries do give longer varients such as the kepd 350 having a range of 400km to spai. and our tomahawks at 1500km+

Congratulate to the scientists and engineers.

What is the significance of this test? I did not find any in the news posted. Were there any upgrades since the previous tests?

Also, Is testing this on ‘Kashmir Pandit Exodus Day’ a mere coincidence or is it this a gesture towards India?

For first time they are not showing Jet which was used to fire this missile

The project heads are in Karachi right now. I'll be able to confirm the launching mechanism in a day or so but not sure if I'll be at liberty to share same information.

What has been confirmed is that this test faced several issues leading up to today which implies that this is a different variation from what was done before.

The project heads are in Karachi right now. I'll be able to confirm the launching mechanism in a day or so but not sure if I'll be at liberty to share same information.

What has been confirmed is that this test faced several issues leading up to today which implies that this is a different variation from what was done before.
Please try to share detail soon I think this test was done to check Anti Ship capability

Both babur and raad shoud be matted with seekers and should have naval attack versions to engage moving targets at sea
US is doing same with tomahawk

1) Dos it matter if its got a Chinese or Turkish or an American TERCOM or Gyro or INS???? You think if its made in China or Malaysia or France, it'll forgive the target and will decide not to destroy the lock because you think so??

I have on good authority that the TERCOM for Babur was developed(or at the very least is manufactured) at CARE (Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (CARE)

Back
Top Bottom