What's new

Pakistan has joined Saudi military alliance: FO

US is the only country that standing btw Israel and Saudis and Arab Sheikhs Know this.The day USA or CIA Pull out its hand from Arabs.Israelis will eat them Alive All there Military support on logistic and resources will be End they will be Sitting Lame ducks

USA is Devil Saudis should have careful While making deal with them
:yahoo: this guy really deserve + rating:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::pissed:

Six day war remember

Do you really think you Arabs stand chance if US pull out And cutt off its resources :disagree:

Yes!!!!

Take a look at the resources at the GCC plus Egypts disposal

They are begining to both diversify and start tot and indigenous programmes, they have the money to quickly become special

This military alliance is part of the process

:omghaha::omghaha:

Still believe it after this
india-saudi-lead.jpg
what is this ? photo session ...........? India can't b replace with Pakistan just don't forget it i think ur establishments know this very well....

india-saudi-lead.jpg

Modi csn get on his knees and suck the Saudi king off and it wouldn't matter.

Once part of the alliance and it starts growing with Pakistani commanders in important roles. Pakistan will utilise it to its own end.
Ultimately the alliance will be about defending member states
Everything from MiRV, to SLCM to jets to alliances we are planning for the future

Every Tom Dick and Harry across the world knows the purpose of this alliance. There are no maybe's here. Its purpose is to oppose Iran and perhaps fight Iran. That is its purpose, it is its intent, it is its rationale. It has no other purpose.
Raheel and Pakistan have clearly made a choice, to side with the Arab countries against Iran, and it did it for what Pakistanis over the decades have done anything.
MONEY.

The world is changing and so are Muslim countries. The purpose of the alliance is well BEYOND just iran who will eventually join if they and the Saudis can stop dick measuring
This is the start of a multi state muslim military force and alliance

Pak's role will be ambiguous and vague and this will be intentional.

The world is changing and so are Muslim countries. The purpose of the alliance is well BEYOND just iran who will eventually join if they and the Saudis can stop dick measuring
This is the start of a multi state muslim military force and alliance

So attacking Iran's interests is now Muslim? What does that make Iranians?

Go beyond Iran is a flimsy excuse to escape the present reality where Pakistan has chosen Arab side against the Iranians.

No opportunity is wasted by Pak diplomats to start ranting crying about Indian minority , kashmir , hindu politicians, etc etc [emoji23] Nobody gives two hoots to these foul cries except few unimportant nations.

Title of news article is inappropriate . It misleaded me to take interest in article.
Those few important nations are quite a few and your pm who is a mass murderer himself is hell bend to ge investments from them. Typical chanakiya attitude, no wonder people call you indiots.

So attacking Iran's interests is now Muslim? What does that make Iranians?

Go beyond Iran is a flimsy excuse to escape the present reality where Pakistan has chosen Arab side against the Iranians.

Its the reality the future of the world is alliances both military and economic

The purpose of this alliance is to take the first steps of a powerful military force that they hope will emerge

We have discussed this with the Iranians, we are anti military action against Iran and even for them it is better we are in then out

This is opportunity that can't be missed and it could grow into a powerful military force

Raheel and Pakistan have clearly made a choice, to side with the Arab countries against Iran, and it did it for what Pakistanis over the decades have done anything.
MONEY.
Ok, another Gem for India has spoken. First It was Hindu Indians Advising on Cpec and now with Gulf alliance. It seems like Indian can not stop bitching and moaning about it.

Every time Indians get their stuff rattled down the pants, it shows we are on right track

So attacking Iran's interests is now Muslim
What is Iarni interest. What the fk do you giys even know ?
Youre not even closely related. Stay wherever you're GAnga people. Just trade and that is good for you beyond that. It is hard for you to explore in strategic relations

india-saudi-lead.jpg
Still trying to make India relevant ?

This an alliance formed specifically to fight Iran
Where does it says that ? When have they turned their guns on Iran ?

that is why they running here n there toward GCC
But Business interests will change Equations Neither Pakistan do Anything against indian interests
KSA offers India $ 625 bn investment opportunities
http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/ksa-offers-india-625-bn-investment-opportunities

14 deals signed as UAE aims $75bn investments in India | Arab News

UAE investments in India likely to go up | GulfNews.com
these are just talks wake me up when this materialize btw m not talking about business neither u here on this thread we are talking about alliance aren't we? so don't mix up :enjoy:

India's Relevance is shows through Its growth rate and FDI numbers .India is part of various Major world institutions
G20,BRICS ,MTCR

Pakistan not even in League
Yet Here I see you're still begging for Attention Like a cheap dehati Aurat ?
Crying over stuff that hardly concerns ganga people

@Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz
Guys please can we have this thread as Indian Bullshit free ? This hardly concerns gangland people.

And we need serious discussion with Ganga people dancing and jumping around here, we cant really have that

All thanks to timely and highly responsive Mods. I declare this thread as free of GAnga shit.

At topic. @MastanKhan
Sir, the war has not ended and it will not too soon. We can still wield some influence we have

Yet Here I see you're still begging for Attention Like a cheap dehati Aurat ?
Crying over stuff that hardly concerns ganga people

@Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz
Guys please can we have this thread as Indian Bullshit free ? This hardly concerns gangland people.

And we need serious discussion with Ganga people dancing and jumping around here, we cant really have that

All thanks to timely and highly responsive Mods. I declare this thread as free of GAnga shit.

At topic. @MastanKhan
Sir, the war has not ended and it will not too soon. We can still wield some influence we have

Hi,

But what are we going to get out of it now----?

My interest was---first and foremost---to plant my feet hard in the GCC---and in order for me to do that---I had to do it at the right time---when the whole of the GCC was in true panic and fear---.

That is when the deal was the best---that is when the strongest alliances are created---that is when the needy party goes out of its way to accommodate the helpers---that is when the true brotherhood / sisterhood is shown.

My sisters and mothers grand mothers and aunts and children in the GCC were afraid and concerned about their safety---they were in a panic---and they looked towards their brother Pakistan for help---and not only look---they screamed for help---and their screams of help were of real panic that they faced deep in their hearts---and our Generals and pakistanis ruthlessly turned their requests down.

I have not written in this manner before---but this is what the pakistanis did---.

They did not reject the Sheikh---they did not reject the Amir---they did not reject the King---or the Khalifah---they rejected the cries of help from the ordinary people---the women and children.

See---I was looking at purely pakistani army at service in GCC at multiple locations---with its own equipment---troops and weapons procured thru the fundings of GCC---.

150000 troops with full battle paraphernalia---armor---air force---navy---what a massive force it would be and that would h ave been in addition to the force in pakistan----.

OOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CCCCCCCCCCCCCC a decision our future Generations will regret :suicide2:

Back
Top Bottom