What's new

Pakistan has joined Saudi military alliance: FO

This is an alliance that they wish to eventually mature into a multi state military power including iran

For Pakistan this is a vital alliance to start planning against and hurting india
army of rent

These are Union Of Business Minded People Who have there own interests First
Such union never Last or One Which last is just hallow institution

Look at OIC

Still Saudis have big Business interest with US There Connections Are very deep and old
saudis dont even scratch there *** them selfs
they hired pakis / bangalis / phillipino / or indonasians for it

So is RS leading it?
yes hes leading .
because his mantaki anjam is comining near..

army of rent

saudis dont even scratch there *** them selfs
they hired pakis / bangalis / phillipino / or indonasians for it

yes hes leading .
because his mantaki anjam is comining near..

Hi,

Any great Rajput conquerers in your ancestory----?

What difference does it make to you if the sauids don't scratch their behinds---.

With 150--200 K troops in the region---you become a super power of the region---. The Rajas Maharajas of the sub continent did not wipe their behinds either---that did not stop the christian French and christian British to help the muslim nawabs or hindu rajas---.

Hi,

Any great Rajput conquerers in your ancestory----?

What difference does it make to you if the sauids don't scratch their behinds---.

With 150--200 K troops in the region---you become a super power of the region---. The Rajas Maharajas of the sub continent did not wipe their behinds either---that did not stop the christian French and christian British to help the muslim nawabs or hindu rajas---.
because i prefer to scratch my own. insted of some one elses

Hi,

But what are we going to get out of it now----?

My interest was---first and foremost---to plant my feet hard in the GCC---and in order for me to do that---I had to do it at the right time---when the whole of the GCC was in true panic and fear---.

That is when the deal was the best---that is when the strongest alliances are created---that is when the needy party goes out of its way to accommodate the helpers---that is when the true brotherhood / sisterhood is shown.

My sisters and mothers grand mothers and aunts and children in the GCC were afraid and concerned about their safety---they were in a panic---and they looked towards their brother Pakistan for help---and not only look---they screamed for help---and their screams of help were of real panic that they faced deep in their hearts---and our Generals and pakistanis ruthlessly turned their requests down.

I have not written in this manner before---but this is what the pakistanis did---.

They did not reject the Sheikh---they did not reject the Amir---they did not reject the King---or the Khalifah---they rejected the cries of help from the ordinary people---the women and children.

See---I was looking at purely pakistani army at service in GCC at multiple locations---with its own equipment---troops and weapons procured thru the fundings of GCC---.

150000 troops with full battle paraphernalia---armor---air force---navy---what a massive force it would be and that would h ave been in addition to the force in pakistan----.
mate i was there during this fiasco and nothing of this sort was happening there no saudi life was or is in danger except those living near border area and they were evacuated. the philistine like situation that you are trying to present wasn't there and one more thing most of them don't even consider us as their equal let alone as brothers they just wanted to use our soldiers as canon fodder and still are trying to do that. i am glad what we did back then and still glad what are we doing now . joining the alliance doesn't mean that we will be sending our boys in yamen. moral or technical support is one thing and we will happily provide them with it but one thing that we will never tolerate is the spillage of pakistani blood in yamen(saudi land is another story).

C8Q8vkhXYAAD7eR.jpg:large

Hi,

At times---I truly wonder---if the pakistanis are really the sons and daughters of warriors they claim to be---or is it that the 200 years of british slavery has beaten the urge for war out of them---.

Our industry is military---that is our COMODITY available for 'sale'---'rent'---'hire'---etc etc etc---.

@Hell hound ---I did not ask ' what you felt '---or what you knew---. I was more into the PERRCEPTION of what was being felt---and most of the times---perception becomes the belief---belief turns into obtuse reality---that creates fear---which in turn creates panic inside of you---where you really start to believe that it is real---.

It is not in your mind that is an issue---it is not what you see---but it is what they believe in is the " true reality ". That is car sales 101----.

My cust thinks I am a cheat---thief---a'hole---liar---etc etc etc---they maybe right---I Know that I maybe some of those but not all of those---but they still need my help in getting their much needed automobile.

So---what do I have to do---I have to understand them---acknowledge their concerns---make them comfortable---listen to what they are saying and help them find what they want to buy---and then they are thankful for the help that they received---.

The problem with pakistanis is that thye lack peripheral vision about tactical issues about the nation---but when it comes to bribery---criminal activity--stealing---cheating---thievery---robbing---black marketing---and other criminal activities---then they are at their best---.

Just see them make the deals---.

And as for the word " Pakis "---it is a wonderful word---. Some foreigner thought he was calling this name as an insult---but it meant clean / cleanliness---but the pakistanis rejected the true meaning and took the meaning of the foreigner and forced it as an insult---.

I tell you what---I am truly a very proud " PA-KI "---any foreigner can call me a Pa-ki---and I will be happy---.

Anyone on this board who wants to call me a Pa-ki---please do so---it is my identity---I am not hiding from it.

And if it is an insult---what is the big deal---what is wrong with a little insult---it makes the skin a little thicker---.

What do we pakistanis address the blacks as---or how we address the chinese or koreans or japanese or whites as---.

We are one of the most rascist society when it comes to name calling---Kana---Lula---Lagra---Bhenga---Anha---Dora---Randi---chaloo---gan-doo---kanjri---we have a derogatory word for every disability that a human can have and we proudly use it---.

But I do understand what the deep meaning of Pak-i is---it puts all of these demeaning names and demeaning things that we pakistanis do---puts it into a single word---and smacks it right on our faces with a thwack---.

So---the reaction of the pakistanis is not to the insult---but to the massive quantities of all their derogatory credentials put and smacked back at them in just one word---HAHAHAHAHA----:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Hi,

My interest was---first and foremost---to plant my feet hard in the GCC---and in order for me to do that---I had to do it at the right time---when the whole of the GCC was in true panic and fear---.

That is when the deal was the best---that is when the strongest alliances are created---that is when the needy party goes out of its way to accommodate the helpers---that is when the true brotherhood / sisterhood is shown.

My sisters and mothers grand mothers and aunts and children in the GCC were afraid and concerned about their safety---they were in a panic---and they looked towards their brother Pakistan for help---and not only look---they screamed for help---and their screams of help were of real panic that they faced deep in their hearts---and our Generals and pakistanis ruthlessly turned their requests down.

I have not written in this manner before---but this is what the pakistanis did---.

They did not reject the Sheikh---they did not reject the Amir---they did not reject the King---or the Khalifah---they rejected the cries of help from the ordinary people---the women and children.

See---I was looking at purely pakistani army at service in GCC at multiple locations---with its own equipment---troops and weapons procured thru the fundings of GCC---.

150000 troops with full battle paraphernalia---armor---air force---navy---what a massive force it would be and that would h ave been in addition to the force in pakistan----.
Sire,

That is true. We are indeed thankful to Allah. Because when a person is in Ned he looks up to those he believes that can help them. And allhumdulilah they looked up at us.

Sir---- the question of us being oblivious to development never arose. We just maintained that nobody dares to take an inch of kingdom, we still by stood it. What we didn't was to get entangled ( no matter how much we avoid it) we are intertwined, culturally, and religiously.

We never for a second have forsaken our Arab brothers. Seeing that results have not been up to the mark, we can now confidently also show that their help is justified. Again in that case only in defence of Arabia. But of they wish to completely dominate Yemen. They might as well assmiliate the retired forces or open up a requirement of soldiers from Pakistan. In that case the will be still under Arabian forces command.

Which is you're scratching of French the goras ?

Sire,

That is true. We are indeed thankful to Allah. Because when a person is in Ned he looks up to those he believes that can help them. And allhumdulilah they looked up at us.

Sir---- the question of us being oblivious to development never arose. We just maintained that nobody dares to take an inch of kingdom, we still by stood it. What we didn't was to get entangled ( no matter how much we avoid it) we are intertwined, culturally, and religiously.

We never for a second have forsaken our Arab brothers. Seeing that results have not been up to the mark, we can now confidently also show that their help is justified. Again in that case only in defence of Arabia. But of they wish to completely dominate Yemen. They might as well assmiliate the retired forces or open up a requirement of soldiers from Pakistan. In that case the will be still under Arabian forces command.

Which is you're scratching of French the goras ?

Hi,

Agreed---but the issue is of a different nature---.

And that is---the modern day terrorist---like the isis---they operate on totally different principals---.

They strike hard---they strike deep---they create massive chaose---and slaughter and butcher men women children without prejudice---they enslave women and children for rape and molestation---and they do it all at a very very rapid speed---.

Once they are done with an area---it is all destruction---and that is where a conventional army and conventional thinking fails to take charge of the issue---.

So---to overcome that issue---the military---the strike force needs to be readily deployed in the arena---.

It is not like Swat or No Waziristan---where pak military allowed the terrorists to take over the areas---you cannot do blunders like that anymore---.

What pak military wanted to d in GCC was similar to what they did in Swat---.

You cannot let it happen---cannot allow the enemy to enter and take charge.

Hi,

Agreed---but the issue is of a different nature---.

And that is---the modern day terrorist---like the isis---they operate on totally different principals---.

They strike hard---they strike deep---they create massive chaose---and slaughter and butcher men women children without prejudice---they enslave women and children for rape and molestation---and they do it all at a very very rapid speed---.

Once they are done with an area---it is all destruction---and that is where a conventional army and conventional thinking fails to take charge of the issue---.

So---to overcome that issue---the military---the strike force needs to be readily deployed in the arena---.

It is not like Swat or No Waziristan---where pak military allowed the terrorists to take over the areas---you cannot do blunders like that anymore---.

What pak military wanted to d in GCC was similar to what they did in Swat---.

You cannot let it happen---cannot allow the enemy to enter and take charge.
For that I can assure Arabs, especially their internal security is very strong. They have 0 tolerance for illegals. Unlike in NADRA where gods knows how many cnic and passport were sold. And enabled terrorist to establish base.
Still rahell Sharif deployment there will make a significant difference

completely wrong
GCC and Israel have secret behind doors relations especially concerning security because all 8 countries view Iran as the main threat and not each other. Many people dont know this but Mossad is allowed to be present in UAE and does alot of hit jobs especially on senior Hamas members who go to Dubai on holiday.

Once USA said Israel will be the only operate of f35 in the middle east all hell broke loose and you saw the Egyptians getting rafaels and Su35 alongside UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc. Saudis are the ones who got done over as its been 5 years since they paid off for the F18 super hornets and USA messed them around and still haven't even delivered one jet to them yet.

G4S Security mossad false flags.

Hi,

Whole these , nice and kindly feelings for a bunch of monarchs?! Strange
Who did tell you that a monarch represents the people of his country sir?

For that I can assure Arabs, especially their internal security is very strong. They have 0 tolerance for illegals. Unlike in NADRA where gods knows how many cnic and passport were sold. And enabled terrorist to establish base.
Still rahell Sharif deployment there will make a significant difference

Hi,

I hear what you are saying---I agree with you on that---.

But for a nation to break its bonds---and break the chains and move forward---it has to do things differently---. We cannot be doing the same and expecting a different result---.

Our major problem is that we are creating a massive issue in the region---Gwadar---but we are not understanding the consequences in a timely manner---untill the indian submarines came starting chasing the chinese ships and checking out the shoreline---.

The issue is about the lack of pro-active approach---. The issue is about how to move ahead of the time curve and not be dragged in its wake all the time.

What I don't understand---in our daily lives---we see a panic sale---we jump on it---a car selling cheap or a land or a house selling cheap---we jump and invest in it---for what---for future gains and utility---.

That is what Yemen was---we already send our military out to other nations in the UN uniform---.

We had the opportunity of smashing our arch enemy and pummel them to the ground 1 1/2 years ago---tactically and economically---. We had the opportunity of capturing the job market in GCC---enhancing jobs in pakistan and getting a stronger and well equipped military in due process---and that is what our failure is---.

Supposedly our PAF is begging for a lack of funds---we can't buy other weapons for a lack of funds---we crying here and crying there for a lack of funds---we begged the americans for a sale and that also lacked funds---.

We have a constant crying game that involves crying for a lack of funds---and when the funds became available---the pakistani generals and pakistani public became chicken----Buck buck buck buck buck---cockadoodledooo

god sake what a fcuked up alliance . saudi are more talmudic than israelis and they sell oil in dollars, bombing yemen, are they not plotting to destroy iran, which is pakistan neighbour, do they not go to india do bussiness there, do they not treat south asian like dogs, do they not hunt and kill our national animals, do they not destroy the holy places we now have macdonalds and hilton hotels, didnt they create isis with usa, israelis,. saudis have not done nothing for muslim world except sell them out just like iraq. hey wheres the halal gold and silver currency?.

oh yeah destroying syria why why why because of assad not more like cause they did not have rothchild central bank. what has this so called custodians have done for rohingyas and the rest of muslims.

Hi,

I hear what you are saying---I agree with you on that---.

But for a nation to break its bonds---and break the chains and move forward---it has to do things differently---. We cannot be doing the same and expecting a different result---.

Our major problem is that we are creating a massive issue in the region---Gwadar---but we are not understanding the consequences in a timely manner---untill the indian submarines came starting chasing the chinese ships and checking out the shoreline---.

The issue is about the lack of pro-active approach---. The issue is about how to move ahead of the time curve and not be dragged in its wake all the time.

What I don't understand---in our daily lives---we see a panic sale---we jump on it---a car selling cheap or a land or a house selling cheap---we jump and invest in it---for what---for future gains and utility---.

That is what Yemen was---we already send our military out to other nations in the UN uniform---.

We had the opportunity of smashing our arch enemy and pummel them to the ground 1 1/2 years ago---tactically and economically---. We had the opportunity of capturing the job market in GCC---enhancing jobs in pakistan and getting a stronger and well equipped military in due process---and that is what our failure is---.

Supposedly our PAF is begging for a lack of funds---we can't buy other weapons for a lack of funds---we crying here and crying there for a lack of funds---we begged the americans for a sale and that also lacked funds---.

We have a constant crying game that involves crying for a lack of funds---and when the funds became available---the pakistani generals and pakistani public became chicken----Buck buck buck buck buck---cockadoodledooo
Sir the entire nation is clueless in long-term approach if you ask me. The whole culture needs a shake up. Yes, about GCC influence you're totally right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom