What's new

Pakistan has joined Saudi military alliance: FO

So attacking Iran's interests is now Muslim? What does that make Iranians?

Go beyond Iran is a flimsy excuse to escape the present reality where Pakistan has chosen Arab side against the Iranians.

With Iran and KSA, it is lost cause. I doubt Pakistan will be there for either nation. It is just formality for the protection of Makkah and Medina since i doubt Iran will be dumb enough to risk the angers of the billions Muslim population by attacking on Makkah and Medina never mind their faith into the account.

If Pakistan deals with Iran instead of KSA, they would have no problem either way. That's how lost they are due to sectarian mindset that has gone long enough to have plagued the entire middle east with proxy wars in form of terrorism to undermine the stability of the Muslim worlds.

Pakistan should beware both of them just to be safe. A little lesson to the history of Ottoman Empire should serve well. Better yet, ask Turks in regards to KSA/Iran. They know them better than anyone in the history of the world.

basically this muslim alliance will be what stands up to Trump if he goes after any of the member countries
This is an alliance that they wish to eventually mature into a multi state military power including iran

For Pakistan this is a vital alliance to start planning against and hurting india

Hurting India lol lol

Where have they been for the lest 70 years

India had enough power to wipe the middle east from.the map for ever.

The Arabs are atvrge beck and call and mercy of Usa especially Saudi

Happy & welcome Gen. Raheel Sharif heading the Islamic Military Alliance. Pakistan should convince a shia ally, brother like Azerbaijan to join the group. Lot of challenges and threats for the alliance . Not to forget organizations in USA's dubious role in using social media and other fronts to destabilize the region.

The presser was light on condemnation of ongoing hindu terrorism against muslims in india. Subject of Jinnah House is extrem,ely childish. Quaid e Azam if lived today would be more concerned about the human rights violations of muslims there instead of a house he left and never looked back. Pakistan should keep its focus here its needed on Indian Occupied Kashmir and the plight of muslims there.

We cannot ask the GCC to stop wooing India at least tilll the time they stop fucking in Kashmir but on the other hand we dont shy away from joining an alliance that does not benefit Pakistan in the long run but will rather put us at odds with Iran. What a thinking bravo

This IMAAFT (Islamic military alliance to fight terrorism) is there to fight against the shia crescent led by Iran . This is a Saudi Project since they feel that US has lost interest in ME so they have formed a group to fight the shia crescent.

According to DAWN Raheel Sharif is getting 1 million dollars /yr salary. Nice post retirement benefits.

Shia crescent

shia.jpeg
Show me one single statement where they said they will fight Iran ?

So when Saudi Arabia calls, Islamabad has to listen to them and fight for them as a part of the deal
What deal is that. Show the deal or you will be reported for trolling

untill the indian submarines came starting chasing the chinese ships and checking out the shoreline---.

The issue is about the lack of pro-active approach---. The issue is about how to move ahead of the time curve and not be dragged in its wake all the time.

The Gem I must say.................. Problem is our thinking "Not Money not Economics " its our mindset and defected thinking.........
What the hell is Defensive Force
,,,,,,,, Navy currently wont want to go out in open sea leave any thing else..............
Air force wont like to put one foot out of our own air space.............
Dear @MastanKhan and every one ,,,,,,,,,,, This thinking is against warfare against all books and against Islam too.
Now don't bring shame to your self after quoting some early days defensive moves......... Look at whole history............................
One cannot defend his/her self , until he/she/it ready to attack "offense"

Sire,

That is true. We are indeed thankful to Allah. Because when a person is in Ned he looks up to those he believes that can help them. And allhumdulilah they looked up at us.

Sir---- the question of us being oblivious to development never arose. We just maintained that nobody dares to take an inch of kingdom, we still by stood it. What we didn't was to get entangled ( no matter how much we avoid it) we are intertwined, culturally, and religiously.

We never for a second have forsaken our Arab brothers. Seeing that results have not been up to the mark, we can now confidently also show that their help is justified. Again in that case only in defence of Arabia. But of they wish to completely dominate Yemen. They might as well assmiliate the retired forces or open up a requirement of soldiers from Pakistan. In that case the will be still under Arabian forces command.

Which is you're scratching of French the goras ?
goras want to scrath mine,, but i dont let them

Show me one single statement where they said they will fight Iran ?

What deal is that. Show the deal or you will be reported for trolling

Why don't you ask your fellow countrymen? Apparently your country has an agreement with Saudi Arabia for defence, which included Pakistani forces helping KSA government during the siege of the grand mosque in 1979.

On what grounds does a foreign country decided to commit itself in any military capacity to another country? Why would the Arabs allow you access to their military facilities unless they had an agreement of defence treaties with your government?

Are you telling me that the decades of Pakistani military instructors present in Arab military academies has been purely unilateral? Because that is not possible in international diplomacy.

Either come up with real facts or please don't accuse others of trolling just because you cannot prove otherwise.

I am speechless bro !

Alliance with saudi Arabia !!!
When the war is coming I want to see if these vermin keep their rule or they loose it.
We really need the war to close all the cases that still open.

So attacking Iran's interests is now Muslim? What does that make Iranians?

Go beyond Iran is a flimsy excuse to escape the present reality where Pakistan has chosen Arab side against the Iranians.
Where does it state to attack Iran ?Please mention a single line from this alliance which states that other then your assumption..

Back
Top Bottom